And heres me thinking it would be easier this time..... :(

Monkey monkey

Reaction score
So, I have pcos and #1 was concieved on clomid after going through all of the lengthy tests and scans etc at the fertility clinic.

I thought that when it came to ttc #2 that they'd happily prescribe me clomid again at docs knowing that it worked last time. But no :( doc has just referred me back to fertility clinic where they may or may not wish for me to go through all of the same tests yet again before they prescribe, and I have to wait until mid-sept until I can go.

Fecked off, I hate having pcos :(

Aww that is crap. Have they said why you need to go through the tests again, I assume nothing has changed? It's seems like a huge waste of your time and nhs money really. Good luck though hun and I hope you get your appointment through soon x

They just said that they may or may not wish me to go through tests again but they want the fertility clinic to make that call which means I now have to wait :(

Maybe try seeing a different doctor? that sucks! xx

I don't think that would work as its all in the notes :( its only next month for the appointment I guess, just frustrating that's all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->