And now we wait.

It would be awesome to surprise him but I feel like we've been through a lot together and it would be fair that he's there when I test. I probably won't even get a BFP so it won't matter either way. To be honest, I'm just SO happy to be in the TWW haha. Now that I'm ovulating I know it'll just be a matter of cycles!

As long as you're in the tww you have every chance of a bfp. I see so many pcos bfps.

I have 4 days but i am such a poas addict that i may start testing sooner. For just because.

I'm in as well, I O'd on the 14th so am 1 dpo now. This is cycle 4 trying.

Also nice name Little Fish :winkwink: :fish:

Good luck.

Gosh, these cramps! Deep, low down, af type cramps. Too early for anything tho. Unless im off on my dpo.

That would be fantastic. I ovulated on my df's birthday so maybe he had super birthday sperm. Although he has low sperm count, bad motility and terrible morph. How we made 3 babies naturally is beyond me.

How is everyone doing? Im watching a film, trying to stay awake.

Hey, is it all right if I join you ladies? I'm 4dpo, I am nervous, I will be happy if I get a bfp, but scared at the same time, we didn't mean to try this cycle, I wanted to wait until after the holidays to give my body a break, but ovulation snuck up on me at 22 days past my miscarriage, I thought I was waiting for AF to return! I'm just scared it will end the same way, we are ttc #1. Baby dust to all you ladies!

Thank you! I have a question for you ladies. When I ovulated this cycle I felt it on both ovaries, the first day I got my opk it was on the right side, then the next morning it was left for a few hours, and then switched back to the right. Since then I have had twinges going back and fourth. Have any of you ladies had this? I am wondering if I could have ovulated from both sides.

i have never had it personally so i can't be much help at all. But both sided ovulation is possible.

Ok, 5 dpo today. Still have cramps but nowhere near they was yesterday. Had a theyp pinching on the left side this morning but only for a second. Have a heightened sense of smell. Either that or i can smells things but my df's nose is terrible and he couldn't smell them. Im a bit tired and irritable too.

Thanks 28329. I feel like I'm in with a good chance just because I'm in the TWW. Plus we BD'd every day in my fertile window.

I'm 5DPO today, but just woke up. Yesterday and the day before I was pretty tired, a few cramps and indigestion. I've read mixed things about symptoms before implantation though. I'm trying not to compare my TWW symptoms to my miscarriage cycle, but it's hard not to.

What do you guys know about cervial mucus in the TWW and what suggests a BFP vs BFN?

Cm changes throughout and theres no telling. I get an abundace of creamy or watery when pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->