And so it begins.

Caroline

Proud Mum of 4
Reaction score
Past couple of weeks I've had people politely asking so whens your baby due and then trying not to look too shocked whebn I tell them. This week I've had two OOOO You've not got much longer to go now. (Actually not due to April 3rd grrrr), One you'll be finising work soon (no not for another 4 months at least). And one how much longer you got left, gosh aren't you big. All I need is oooo is it twins/ triplets/quads tomorrow and I swear I'll slap someone. Oh well only 41/2 months of comments to go. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: In another couple of months I'll be getting the worried looks as they 'll think I'll be due anytime and likely to go into labour there and then. I am threating to work right up until I go into labour. pmsl (hospital is only 5 mins up the road from where I work. :lol:

I am getting same is annoying but then I think oh well nice big healthy bubba.

I am huge only on bump though and have gained 8lbs so not too bothered,I think it is all water retention as my craving is Appletise and apple anything,lol

I bet you look gorgeous and blooming,tell them to bugger off next time....or really bore them with lots of details,that works well,lol

B

bexxie said:
I am getting same is annoying but then I think oh well nice big healthy bubba.

I am huge only on bump though and have gained 8lbs so not too bothered,I think it is all water retention as my craving is Appletise and apple anything,lol

I bet you look gorgeous and blooming,tell them to bugger off next time....or really bore them with lots of details,that works well,lol

B
Thank you.I was told by m/w last time that I had loads of fluid around the baby so I'm assuming that its the same this time. I do know that we have long legs, so I guess that probably means that this one will look like her daddy too. I think I'll have to resign myself to the fact that none of my lo are going to look like me :roll: Everyone says about ds and dd how they look so like there daddy. At least he can't say are you sure they're mine :rofl:

Think I'd slap them & then blame the pregnancy :lol: Get away with murder you know :lol:

My Dh says the pg excuse is wearing a bit thin. Its my excuse for everything now. I am completely scatty and blame all my fluffy moments on it. :rofl:

I am the same babe, I look alot further along than I am, and get the questions and the shocked looks.....oh well, that will teach them to ask and feel they 'know it all' :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->