and this is a pregnant celeb I wish I looked like...

redberry3

Love My Little Peek <3
Reaction score
https://www.laineygossip.com/Naomi_Watts_pregnant_in_Brentwood.aspx?IsMicro=0

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:hissy:

ok...i am done...:rofl:

I look like a whale already! My arse is the size of a bus!

Ladies..please dont compare yourselves to pregnant or non-pregnant celebs (i know i know..easier said than done..) its part of their jobs to look good. They have nothing but time and money between movies...tv shows..whatever to look good. I think anyone could look like that with time to spend 1-2 hours in the gym a day..and had a TEAM of people able to cook for them..keep their apperances up..

You are ALL beautiful. But more importantly REAL!

:hugs: We'd all probably look that good if we had a couple of extra millions on the side..:sulk:

I'm not keen on celebrities and their 'I'm so perfect, even when I'm pregnant' bodies. I think women should look like women... not bean poles. My motto is, 'I'm a woman, I'm meant to have curves... if you want a stick insect, go to the pet store.'

I also came to the sad realisation the day before yesterday that my backside has expanded dreadfully as well. I was moaning to Kevin that I've only gained three pounds... how I could possibly have exploded this much?! He just answers, 'you're pregnant, Kitty.' That earned him a glare and a snappish, 'well, thank you, Captain Obvious!' Good thing he loves me so much, or I'd be in trouble by now! :blush: :rofl: That said, I bet these bean pole celebs are just as 'oh dear... where did it all go wrong?!' about THEIR bodies as I am about mine, and probably more so... which makes me even more annoyed, come to think of it... They will look fantastic within weeks... it will take me months to sort myself out again. Stupid media, pushing their unrealistic standards on the general, NON mega-rich public. GRRRRR :hissy: Oh well... they will have millions watching them to see how long it takes them to lose the baby weight... we will not. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->