Annoyed at Seinfeld right now

kmac625

Mom to baby Clara
Reaction score
This is not meant to turn into a debate!

I'm watching an old Seinfeld episode right now and it's managed to annoy me twice. It's an episode where friends of theirs have a baby and they go to visit them in the hospital. The woman is breast feeding and both Jerry and Elaine are very uncomfortable. Jerry even whispers to Elaine, "Why would I be uncomfortable? My friend's wife has her breast out". Then they get asked to be the Godparents. Elaine later says to Jerry how uncircumsized penises are weird looking and have no personality while shuddering at the memory of seeing one.

Ok, so I know it's just a tv show, and one from about 15 years ago, but it really irritated me. I personally don't care if people choose to bf or not, same with circ'ing, but watching this on tv really got on my nerves.

Again, this is not meant to be a debate. I just wanted to vent.

that is irritating. I never got into seinfeld personally x

That's is annoying! Stupid tv shows!

It's a comedy so I guess they have to find things to make jokes out of?

I find myself getting annoyed like that as well. The other day I re-read a book I hadn't picked up for a while. In it a woman has a baby and is told that her breastmilk isn't good enough and she is pressured to change to formula. Silly but it really bothered me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->