another cloth nappie thread

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by Tezzy, Jul 12, 2007.

1. Tezzy

Tezzy Mum of 2 TTCAL

what do you do with LO's dirty nappies when you are out and about?

with me i live close to town and so do my parents and colins parents so i usually either nip home, rinse the nappy ready to be washed or i nip to my parents house etc.

i just havent found a way of carrying wet nappies around with me.

2. Eelis

Eelis Well-Known Member

I cheat and use disposables when we are going out. But if there is no where to chuck them I keep them in a scented nappy bag till I get home. I guess you could do the same with a reusable. Just don't chuck it in the bin by mistake lol

3. Kina

Kina Well-Known Member

I use a wetbag which is a waterproof drawstring bag that you can put the dirty nappies inside and put in your change bag etc.

4. Cat

Cat Well-Known Member

You can buy wet nappy bags made from the same sort of PUL as wraps and pockets, most of them are drawstringed, personally I prefer the zip up ones as they dont let any smell out if its a pooy nappy inside. When I go out I take a normal change bag with some spare nappies (one size so it wilfit either child) and a spray bottle of wipe solutions, wipes and a dirty nappy bag and simply pop the used ones in this to go out to wash when I get home.

5. beanie

beanie Well-Known Member

Same as Kina and Cat, I have a wetbag that I can just throw into the washing machine. No problem.

6. Tezzy

Tezzy Mum of 2 TTCAL

grr i must be so thick not to have noticed these beofre they on like EVERY cloth nappy website!

god im so thick!