another cloth nappie thread

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
what do you do with LO's dirty nappies when you are out and about?

with me i live close to town and so do my parents and colins parents so i usually either nip home, rinse the nappy ready to be washed or i nip to my parents house etc.

i just havent found a way of carrying wet nappies around with me.

I cheat and use disposables when we are going out. But if there is no where to chuck them I keep them in a scented nappy bag till I get home. I guess you could do the same with a reusable. Just don't chuck it in the bin by mistake lol

I use a wetbag which is a waterproof drawstring bag that you can put the dirty nappies inside and put in your change bag etc.

You can buy wet nappy bags made from the same sort of PUL as wraps and pockets, most of them are drawstringed, personally I prefer the zip up ones as they dont let any smell out if its a pooy nappy inside. When I go out I take a normal change bag with some spare nappies (one size so it wilfit either child) and a spray bottle of wipe solutions, wipes and a dirty nappy bag and simply pop the used ones in this to go out to wash when I get home.

Same as Kina and Cat, I have a wetbag that I can just throw into the washing machine. No problem.

grr i must be so thick not to have noticed these beofre they on like EVERY cloth nappy website!

god im so thick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->