Another loss

LoraLoo

Pregnant with a Rainbow
Reaction score
We lost our beautiful daughter Eve to Meningitis in 2007 at 5 days old.

Alfie was born sleeping at 18 weeks in 2012

Yesterday we lost our baby girl at 15 weeks 😔

My heart breaks for you... I am so sorry to hear this news. (((((*hugs*)))))

I'm so sorry to hear that. Life is so cruel

Oh hun I'm so so sorry :hugs: my thoughts are with you and your family xxx

We have called her Eden, she will be buried with Eve and Alfie hopefully, if the plot is deep enough.
m beyond devastated to be doing this again. I feel like I've failed my baby, my husband and children.
There had been a strong hesrtbeat 12 hours earlier. How can a baby just die like that? How?
Im feeling angry and upset. I've been poked and prodded and had canulas put in me, bloods taken, swabs taken. They should have done this with alfie, they should have looked for a reason. I'm feeling pretty pissed off.
I know I'm so blessed to have 5 healthy babies with me, but there are 3 very loved and very wanted babies missing and I feel so hurt and incomplete 😔
We've suffered so much loss in the last 7/8 years, aside from the babies. My husbands lost his mum ad his brother too.
We've had more than our fair share of heart ache, it seems so unfair xx

It is unfair hun and i wish I had the words to offer to try and ease the pain or the reasons why it's happened. I hope that the Dr's can see why this has happened again. I'm so sorry :hugs: :hugs:

I'm so so sorry :hugs:. Life is so unfair, it is unimaginable that you are suffering this pain again. Eden is a beautiful name :hugs:

I'm so sorry for the loss of your little Eden, Loraloo. It's just so terribly unfair. :hugs:

I am so so so sorry hunny huge hugs and love your way :hugs: xxx

My heart just stopped when I realized it was you :cry: OMG I am so sorry..I can't even imagine going through this again..Please , you didn't fail anyone..I just can't understand with all that you have suffered this happens again :cry::cry:I am literally in shock.. My heart goes out to you love..If you need me ever, I am here..I am so so deeply sorry :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you ladies. I just can't understand why it's happened.
I checked the heartbeat on Sunday night and it was strong. By Monday morning it was gone?
I'm 32, I don't smoke, or drink (when pregnant) I'm a healthy weight. I have no medical issues at all.
They don't think it's genetic as I've had 6 healthy babies and all our children have the same Dad so it's not like any things changed in that sense. They don't think it's a cervix/womb issue for the same reason.
They've sent baby and placenta to Manchester for histology, taken bloods from me to check for any blood clotting disorders.
They said baby and placenta looked healthy and there were no obvious syndromes looking at baby. It's very hard to understand.
Once I could perhaps pass off as terrible luck, but twice? At similar gstations? Seems s bit too much of a coincidence to me.

I'm so so sorry. I wish there was something I could say to you x x

I am so sorry. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Xx

Oh Lora as you know from fb I just couldn't believe it had happened again. I hope at the very least you get some answers. What made you get checked?

Just a gut feeling I think. I had the same with eve and alfie so when I rang aaron he came home straight away. I'd also had a full tummy ache. Soon as she scanned me I could see there was no heartbeat xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->