Another loss

I just can't even to begin to imagine how you are feeling. You are constantly in my thoughts and prayers x x

I am in tears for you sweetie. Really I am. I don't know you but this sounds horrible. I hope you managed to give her a cuddle. Really so sorry hun, if you need to chat, bare me in mind. :hugs: xxxx

I noticed the change in your sig in Losts thread. I am so very sorry that you are going through this again. Eden is a beautiful name. I hope that you get some answers so that you don't have to suffer again xxx

Thanks again everyone.

I'm having trouble with the hospital again. Anyone that knows my story with Alfie will know the previous trouble we had. We were told his placenta would be sent to be tested fir any cause. My gp spent 8 months chasing the results, kept being told results weren't back yet. Eventually we were told the placenta had never been tested! We were devastated as any chance of answers were now not going to happen.

I had a meeting with the consultant over it all, and received a letter of apology snd an assurance that this would never happen again.

Fast forward to today. I receive a phone call from funeral directors to arrange burial. I replied that we would have to wait as baby and placenta being sent to Manchester for testing. Oh she says, hospital didn't say anything, I'll get back to you.

Rang hospital myself. Absolutely no record or notes about the testing being done! 😠 I told them I was not happy, and had been told tests WOULD be done. She said she will speak to consultant when he's in tomorrow and get back to me.

I don't believe it- after last time! Least this time I'm wise enough to question things before burial. Obviously I knew baby can't have been sent, tested n back again within 24 hours!

I'm fuming. They better not dare try and wriggle out of it or I'll be going in with my letter from 2013 from the very same consultant that assured me this wouldn't happen!

Makes me wonder how many other women they've done this too.

The nurses were absolutely anazing but there's a serious lack of communication and recording going on somewhere along the line x

That's shocking hun, in this day and age and after what's happened you should not be having to deal with this on top of loosing Eden xxx

The lovely bereavement midwife that did eve n Alfie's prints just rang me- she's sorted everything. The placenta and baby are going to Manchester where they will do a post mortem. I'm lucky, because the stupid hospital put some sort of 'preservative' fluid on her which usually means they can't do it but they've said they can maybe cos it's only been a short period. Got to go in today to sign consent forms x

Lora i am only just catching up and I am so sorry :hugs: <3 Eden is a beautiful name and I hope you dont have too much hassle trying to get some answers xxxxxxxxxxx

LoraLoo I am so unbelievably devastated for you. Why is life so cruel and unfair :cry: I'm so sorry hun.
I hope that everything is now sorted with the hospital and I have everything crossed you get answers this time :hugs:

Gosh I hope everything works out!! You shouldn't have to deal with the hospital and the loss of your child!! Shame on them!

Thank you all again. My little lady should have gone to Manchester for her pm today. I'm not sure when it's actually being done or when she will be back so can't make any burial arrangements Til then. I'm hoping it will be before Monday as we are going to Scotland mon- thurs for a break and I hate the thought of her just being sat there waiting.
I have a sleep suit to bury with her - a complete impulse buy a few weeks ago because I was so certain she was a girl.
Just hoping Eves plot is deep enough to bury Eden too. We never expected we would need it for 3 babies &#128532; x

I'm so sorry hun, I have had 4 losses, I am now undergoing clotting tests too.. it's just awful having to go through and I do hope you get answers quickly!!!

Thank you. I'm struggling to understand it as I've had 6 healthy babies and one of those was between the 18 and 15 week loss, so they've not been consecutive. It's frustrating becUse on the surface everything appears healthy and normal and then just like that baby is gone.

Do you have a family history on blood clotting issues pink passion? I do, which is why I'm leaning towards that as a cause. I guess as I'm almost wanting it to be that seeing as it seems the easiest cause to treat x

No family history that I'm aware of.. but it really seems to be the only thing that makes sense so I'm hoping that will be an easy answer for us!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->