Another loss

Yeah I understand that. We don't have our results- part of me hopes for a reason so I know why, the other part hopes for everything to be normal so that the chsnces of next pregnancy will be ok. Can't win really x

You are always in my thoughts. Hope you are as well as can be expected on such a difficult day xxx

I was thinking of you today and just wanted to send some love for you and your family. :hugs:

I suffered my 3rd loss Last week after losing Seren and Henry to suspected blood clotting disorder. Edwin died during premature labour which they now think was caused by IC. His funeral will be next Friday. Sending lots of love and here if you need to chat. We have lots of common friends on fb so I'm there if you want to add xxx

I suffered my 3rd loss Last week after losing Seren and Henry to suspected blood clotting disorder. Edwin died during premature labour which they now think was caused by IC. His funeral will be next Friday. Sending lots of love and here if you need to chat. We have lots of common friends on fb so I'm there if you want to add xxx

So very sorry hun 😔 seems we have a lot in common with 5 Cl and 3 Angels. Did they do any tests after seren and Henry? I'm still waiting on results, we are ttc again and the thought of losing another terrifies me. How far along were you with Edwin? I hope his funeral is as gentle as possible- no mum should have to do it once let alone 3 times. I will find you on fb now xx

Seren and Henry were 24.3 and 17.1 weeks. Their hearts just stopped. No definite cause was found but my blood showed anti phospholipid syndrome (abnormal clotting) I was put on a small dose of blood thinner with Henry but too little too late. They gave me much stronger blood thinners with ted and they were working well

At 21 weeks with Edwin my waters suddenly broke for no reason and a week later I went into labour. He was alive through most of the labour and died just before his head was born at 22w 2 days. This time they're saying because of the procedure I had after Seren (pph and clot removal) it's weakened my cervix so each time I'll just deliver early
It's too early to decide if I'll ttc again and tbh time isn't on my side I'm 38 almost but the thought of the strong blood thinners and a cervical stitch terrifies me
That and I've done 64 weeks of pregnancy and morning sickness and still no baby :(

Your babies are beautiful, I'm so sorry. I think we would have been due at around the same time (I was due 7th feb)
I was just thinking of the weeks the other day. 73 (for me) weeks of hopes and dreams just gone like that 😔
I really hope that if you decide to try again they haves plan in place to enable you to bring your rainbow home. Life can be so cruel xx

I was due 25th January so yes very close. I don't know if I can. Can you imagine a 4th time. It's 3 in a row without a rainbow and something else just comes along to take them away from me. They aren't even certain it's IC my waters just randomly popped

The thought of another loss absolutely terrifies me, I'm really hoping the pm brings us some answers.

I'm sorry you are going through it again, never gets any easier does it?

Makes you so sad for the lc too losing their sibling. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->