Another loss

Difficult isn't it- the not knowing. Hope we both get answers soon. Let me know when You hear anything x

I will let you know, I've got an appointment on sept 1st for my results.. if you want to follow me on my journal in my signature I'll update that first!!

Thank you I will do that now! Can I ask how long it's taken from testing to results? They told me couple if months but not sure if that's for post mortem and histology results AND bloods? X

For the Dna results on baby which actually came back inconclusive due to maternal cell contamination (don't ask me how that freaking happened, it made me so upset) took 2 weeks and they took my blood (they said had to be done after 6 weeks DnC ) and said 2 weeks on it.. it's checking everything, my karyotype, all kinds of tests for blood clotting and other things and dh got karyotyped also! His results will be in at the same time!

I'm just reading this and I'm so so sorry for your loss I hope you get answers soon and the hospital don't keep messing up. It seems your midwife really helped xxx

Oh my :( I'm so so sorry! You're story with eve really touched me since I became a member on bnb back in 2010. I can't even begin to explain how sorry I am this happened again ! My sincere condolences...sending u hugs and strength xx

Thank you. I love how so many of you 'know' Eve 😊 it definitely brings me comfort x

Eves story was one of the first stories I read on here, I bawled my eyes out!!! I know people tell you this because they tell me, even though I don't believe it... but you ARE so strong!!! You are an inspiration to me and I'm so sorry for all your loss and heartache!!!!

I've just seen this and I'm so sorry for your loss. I too remember reading Eve's story and can't believe you're having to go through such suffering for a third time. My heart goes out to you. I hope you get some answers. Huge hugs x

Thank you. I love how so many of you 'know' Eve 😊 it definitely brings me comfort x

Eve's story really struck a chord with me, and it will be one I remember forever. She definitely made an impression!

I'm so sorry you have to go through another loss. :cry:

I'm ok hun- we buried Eden today. Do you have any results back yet? Xx

Oh. I'm so sorry hun, that is so hard!!!! I'm so sorry!!!!

My results all came back completely normal. Next step was supposed to be a hysteroscopy but can't happen now, so it's a wait and see if this one makes it!

Great that everything was normal- fingers tightly crossed for you this time around 😃 x

Thank you! I'm glad all came back normal but frustrated that we don't know why , Ya know?!

I really want to welcome this baby home in may!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->