another question from me!

reallytinyamy

Mum and step mum
Reaction score
For those who have gone on to 3 meals a day- how do you deal with the timing of meals and milk? I think I will have a problem as Chloe has got into the habit of a bottle at 8:30am, 12:30pm, 4:30pm and 8:30pm- about the sorts of times I would do meals!!

Do you give a meal and milk at the same time?, give a meal then milk?, milk then meal? Flippin heck I'm confussing myself now!

:dohh:

I'd do food at 9:30, 1:30 and either 5:30 or 7:30.

Alasdair's routine goes like this:
8am - bottle
9am - fruit and baby rice
9.30am - boob (we are cutting this out though)
11am - bottle
12pm - pureed veg
3pm - bottle
4.30pm - boob (cutting this out too...)
5pm - baby porridge and fruit
6pm - bottle and boob

he occasionally has a top up of milk if he doesn't go to sleep...but he tends to now that I'm breastfeeding 3 times a day. All he seems to do is eat and drink milk but he's not awake for long enough to have it spaced out more!

Colton gets meal then bottle.
He normally wakes at 7:30am
8am: breakfast
9am: bottle
10am-12pm: nap
12:30pm: lunch
1:30pm: bottle
2:30-4:30pm: nap
5pm: dinner
6pm: bottle
playtime, bath
10pm: bottle, bed.

Coltons abit older and I try and keep him on four bottles a day, but sometimes he will get an extra one.

Good question! I'm so worried about weaning Hannah now :dohh: She's only on one meal a day since my mom annoyed me while we were in Texas :rofl: She's not a big milk drinker at all and I'm concerned it drop dramatically with more solids. How is Chloe getting along?

doing well, she had breakfast and dinner today. I gave her a bottle at the normal time and some food an hour later, she seems to really be enjoying it- I thought it mean her waiting longer between feeds but it doesnt.

I think she'll be on 3 meals a day in a week or so, she has started opening her mouth fish style and looking for her bowl after her bottles

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->