Anxiously Awaiting April BFP's Christmas babies!!

grrrr my OH is complaining that hes tired! :dohh:

Hi Girls! Can I join? I am due to ovulate from the 11-16th... thats my long window. Today I am CD 12 and have had some cramping which I have not had in the months prior so I am hoping that is a good sign of ovulation! I hope that we can have :sex: for the next few days in a row and we catch the little egg!

I'll be ovulating somewhere between the 14th and 18th. Bring it on! I feel like this month is going to be THE month!

HI ladies I would love to join in the making of a healthy sticky V day babe :) I'm actually ovulating right now *sign* I don't get off of work until seven pm but we have beded for 3 nights stright prior to taking a ovulation stick this morning/showing a positive two lines WOOT WOOOT, p.s I Have had two miscarriages sept/dec so hoping this does not result in the same, I do have a 14 month old daughter she is my pride and joy.

Ohhh good luck girls :) we managed to dtd even though my monitor is saying it's on high and not peak :(

We are going to DTD every other day on all the highs and I'm definately going to try to get him to DTD on both peak days but I don't know he says his spermies need time to build up, I guess some men just dont have the stamina to go days in a row lol. GL ladies!

Yep he's a pig alright in every word... I could care less and I'm tired of babying him grrr

Thanks ladies... I'm gonna be fine... :hugs: Well I'm pretty sure were done. I have'nt heard a word from him at all, he has major issues and I'm done. In reality the one I want to have a baby with is John, he was the love of my life, we've been talking.. ya never know... :lol: I'm gonna give him a few days to cool down, maybe he needs to feel like he's lost me for him to realize what we have... If not its his loss...

Looks like I'm out this round... Unless he comes around on Valentines Day

Sorry to hear that hopin&prayin...they can really be dumb asses...hopefully you'll sort things out!!keeping you in my thoughts. keep us posted!
mslaura and sjno1- so sorry to hear that you guys are also having uncooperative men. Surely Vday will make things better!!fingers crossed...

Awww :hugs: hopin&prayin - if your ex is who you want to be with, maybe you should go for it?

Xuxa- thanks Hun :) last night we did manage to dtd so we'll see! :)

Thank you ladies, I'm fine, I'm pre ov cramping now and my time is ticking and I have'nt heard a word from jackass, I do want to be with my EX but I've just got to let him go and move forward. I'm not going to break down and call my OH he has too many issues as I said and Trust is a major issue honestly I just don't feel like dealing with an insecure man who has no idea what he wants in life, he'll learn like the rest of them when its too late. I'm not giving up hope on having a baby, if not now it will be soon :)

Hope everyone catches the eggy, I can't wait to post our 1st :bfp: so get :sex: ladies... :haha: You Rock!!

A Billion tons of Baby dust coming your way.. :dust: :dust: :dust:

Awww I'm sorry hopin&prayin :( it's crap :( wish he would wise up for you Hun xx

Men are so dumb sometimes.

I'm sorry Hopin&Prayin. I hope he sorts it out soon :hugs:

I should be fertile 14th-19th ish! :)

Good luck to us all x

I'm hoping for some good news at the end of this month! My fertile days are supposed to be 11 - 16th. We have BD'd for the past 3 days. And I was a dork and got a Jenny Renny Reading... Predicted BFP in February! Hoping it comes true even though I shouldn't get my hopes up based on that "prediction".

Well my dang boyfriend flat lined in the middle of bedding he said he as tired *sign* of all nights BUT I got very very creative and had him back on the boat but I think he only spermed a little, hopefully bedding the last two nights worked the magic. He phoned me today and said he getting his boys in shape to do the xxx *laughter*.......... so you think beding tonight and then we can call it quits?

ohhh good luck Duffy :D

i'm not sure we're gonna dtd tonight i'm hoping we do but i'm not holding my breath :shrug: we dtd on CD11/CD13 so i think i'm due to ovu today/tomorrow so we'll see :D

Hope all you ladies are doing well today and that everything gets straightened out with your OH's...sometimes men can be so inconsiderate! GL everyone:flower:.

Hoping & Praying, I really hope things sort themselves out for you soon, what a pig!! I would be so cross! You do what is right for you, only you know what that is!:hugs:

Well I had a good night last night, had my "ladies" party, got in the mood for some :sex:!!

The only thing that put a dampner on it, and really upset me, was one of my friends telling me, with a vodka in one hand & glass of wine in the other, that she'd had a :bfp: that morning. Made me so cross!!

I seem to be surrounded by insensitive friends at the minute, aaaaagggghh!!!

Hope you're all enjoying your weekend of :sex:, and sending tons of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: to everyone!!

Well i finally got my positive opk yesterday and its still positive today so I'll be ovulating tomorrow. My hubby is tired of baby dancing and says im forcing him to do it. Im very irritated. I want to have a baby. He doesn't understand how i feel because he already has two kids. Grrrr...hopefully i get another session in tonight and definately tomorrow. Good luck to us all.

Thank you, He's pouting right now... I texted him and told him I was sexually frustrated and he said F U go find someone to take care of that... OMG I was just kidding... GRRR
I'm giving up on his dumb ass, such a child and he's 43... He's put me through so much shit its not worth it anymore...

Wishing you ladies lots of luck and tons of baby dust... I'm throwing in the towel...

I'll keep posting results, or if anything changed...

He sounds like an ass. You deserve better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->