Anxiously Awaiting April BFP's Christmas babies!!

She's a jack Russell, we're picking her up in 4 weeks! Her name is Hattie! If I can figure out how I'll post a photo xx

awww hattie thats so adorable!! how old is little hattie??

She's only 5 weeks, so she comes to live with us in 4 weeks!
She's called Hattie because she has a White heart- shaped patch on her chest (heart-y!)

How are all you ladies doing?
Trixie, how was your scan today?

I'm pretty sure I'm ov'ing, which is good, means my cycles haven't been too messed up!
Not tracking, but got to know the signs pretty well in the last few months!

Here's my new baby, Hatty, so excited, be picking her up in a couple of weeks!
(Hope it works!)

Hatty.jpg

ah how cute!!....every thing went well, ill put a photo up soon, my phone is slighty dodgy at the minute!......but the dr told me that the baby was so active and could even see the eyes nose and lips!!! its soooo scary and exciting at the same time....

im soo sick at the minute i had to take the week off work! cant function!

Oh trixie that's brilliant news, hope you can relax and enjoy your pregnancy now!
Take as much time as you need, work will still be there when you go back! Take good care of yourself!xx

Trixie, so pleased everything went well with the scan! Boo to being sick though :(

hi girlies how are things?????

im dying with trush at the minute, hopefully the infections have gone and i have now started my antibiotic for the foreseeable future....i have used 2 rounds of canesten and the thrush is still there!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Ahhh :hugs:

I'm 10dpo (though I think only 9dpo :shrug:) had a tiny bit of spotting yesterday and had cramps for a few days :shrug:

Ooooh maybe IB Rachael??? Fingers crossed for you?

I got 4 highs this month. Hopefully I won't need it next month :haha:

hi girls i finally look pregnant and im in maternity wear!! thank god cause last week i just looked fat!!! hoe is everyone doing???

Yay for looking pregnant! :D

AF has left, waiting for the CBFM to ask me to test, and full of a cold so no :sex: action going on :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->