Any 28-35 year olds here TTC number 1?

I am 6 CD and will keep you updated how each month goes. Will be nice to hear how you are all doing too. Hopefully some BFP's soon! xx

I'm 30 next month and TTC my first. In my 7th cycle now. I do worry as we always wanted at least 2 and preferably 3 children.

Better get my skates on and get that elusive BFP already!

I'm about to turn 31 and on my 10th cycle ttc #1. If I'd had any idea it would be this difficult conceiving I wouldn't have tried so hard NOT to get pregnant earlier!

Hello Ladies

I am 30, will be 31 in April and ttc#1, currently in my 6th cycle. Even I would like to have 2 kids but worried as I havent got one as yet:growlmad: If ever I knew ttc is such a tough job:dohh:

Hello! I'm 28 and so is my husband. We've been trying for almost a year. I don't know whether the pill is to blame for that as my cycles have been all messed up since coming off in Feb '10.

Everyone else I know seems to get pregnant so easily (or so they say) so I really didn't anticipate it would take this long or be this stressful.

Good to know there are so many others in the same situation though.

Hi Ladies,

I will be 28 in 3 weeks. DH has been very reluctant to start trying so I've been waiting on him for 4 years. I've been ready since we got married but he's wanted to wait until were more financially able to care for kids. I feel rushed but I have to keep reminding myself that I'm still quite young. We have not been preventing for 3 months with no luck. We've never wanted to do all the ovulation testing and such, we just wanted to let it happen. But I did get curious last cycle so I did the OPK's which did not show a positive. I do have regular period cyclyes but the flow itself is very weird. I usually go about 14 days before I stop. I had a D&C in june to help investigate the cause and also help regulate my periods. The doc found a polyp and also that the lining of my uterus was not fully shedding during my cycles. I went back to the doc last week and at that poing the doc said she suspects I am not ovulating regularly. So she's having me come in for blood work on Feb 18 when I should be ovulating and then pending those results I will start Clomid for my March cycle.

I am praying we get pregnant during the first Clomid cycle but if not I know that God has a plan for us and I know and feel it in my heart that I will be a mommy some day. I have worked so hard to rise above the circumstances I was given during childhood, my husband and I deserve this.

Thanks for reading this I know I've babled a little,

Amber

Hi all!!! I'm 33 and DH and I are TTC #1. This will be our 2nd real month of trying. I came off bc pills in October, and had 2 normal cycles (Nov. and Dec.). Did the OPK and charting thing for the first time in Jan. and AF showed her ugly head today. Staying positive though, and looking at February as another chance. Bought the CPEFM and am excited about it...PLUS, my predicted O time is right around Valentine's Day. Great time to romance the hubby for some BDing!!

Hi everyone, i'm 28 (29 in April) my DH is 34, this is our 2nd cycle ttc #1. we're hoping to have at least 2 children so hoping it doen't take too many months

Last month i was feeling really lucky, i got loads of pregnancy symptoms & implantation bleeding at 12 dpo then all of a sudden i felt normal again and :witch: came 16 dpo, i didn't do a test so i don't know for certain if this was a chemical pregnancy or not, but i did read that if you implant late there's a smaller chance of it developing into a normal pregnancy, fingers crossed this was just a one off and i implant earlier next time.

Very reassuring to know that there are so many in the same boat as me, i wish you all, all the luck in the world xx :dust:

Welcome to all the new ladies. :dust: and good luck to everyone xxx

Hi everyone! What a great thread, am so pleased to have found it! I'm 29 and DH is 33, this is my first cycle TTC, came off BCP in September 2010 - and out of the blue I'm having the longest cycle I've ever had, now on CD 46!

It's so good to know I'm not alone and hopefully now that we're all ready and in a good place for TTC it will only be a short while until lots of BFPs!

Lots of luck to you all xx

Hellooooo Ladies,

I'm 28, 29 this year and this is the first cycle of properly ttc, so excited - I have had 1 mc 2yrs ago.. and have v.mild pcos..

On CD14 at the moment so :sex: as much as poss !! :happydance:

Fingers crossed for everyone !!

Hi everyone! What a great thread, am so pleased to have found it! I'm 29 and DH is 33, this is my first cycle TTC, came off BCP in September 2010 - and out of the blue I'm having the longest cycle I've ever had, now on CD 46!

It's so good to know I'm not alone and hopefully now that we're all ready and in a good place for TTC it will only be a short while until lots of BFPs!

Lots of luck to you all xx

Hi Soph_F - coming off the pill is a pain isn't it? Did you have normal length cycles to start with? I came off in December 2010 and am now on CD44. I must have thought that I've ovulated three times this cycle :rofl:

I'm hoping that I am now 10dpo though (I started using opks and temping after not getting :witch: or :bfp:) so I'm hoping for a resolution one way or the other by the end of the weekend.

:dust: to you!

I belong here too, I turned 29 at the weekend, this is our 14th cycle ttc #1, I am even more worried as my other half is 38, and I want at least 2!

I am glad there is so many peps in the same boat, this site is really helping, wish I saw it earlier!!

Longing, I'm 29, and my DH is 38, too!! We're on our 9th month. Why is it not happening??

Cool! I so know!!! Everyone around us is popping them out it seems!! (except another friend who is also trying, good luck lauraemily17!!) And he is one of the oldest of our friends so we get 'the question' a lot, I just wanna cry most of the time!! Lots of people say his age doesn't matter, but I'm not sure thats true?

Hope it happens for you very soon xx

:hugs:

Keep your chin up, it'll happen for us eventually. It'll have to otherwise we'll end up with houses full of guinee pigs and cats!!

Love you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LOL! Thanks Laura! :hugs:

Love you tooooooo xxxxxxxxxxxx

I will be 34 soon.
Never thought I would want to have children, until I met my amazing husband.
I want his babies so much.
its crazy, during teenage years my friends and I were terrified of getting pregnant and didn't realise how hard it can actually be!!!
Although I have only been trying for 4 months, i naively thought it would happen straight away. It is so hard when people all around are getting pregnant at the drop of a hat and already have 2 or 3 isn't it?
I have just had a miscarriage, but feeling positive for the future x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->