Any 28-35 year olds here TTC number 1?

I will be 34 soon.
Never thought I would want to have children, until I met my amazing husband.
I want his babies so much.
its crazy, during teenage years my friends and I were terrified of getting pregnant and didn't realise how hard it can actually be!!!
Although I have only been trying for 4 months, i naively thought it would happen straight away. It is so hard when people all around are getting pregnant at the drop of a hat and already have 2 or 3 isn't it?
I have just had a miscarriage, but feeling positive for the future x

Hello! Good luck! Sorry to hear of your m/c. It is so hard to hear of people around getting pregnant, but you never know they might have been trying for ages too, I have started thinking this and I am turning back to happy me rather than a jelous, bitter person i was starting to be!!!

Hiya everyone. How are you getting on?

I hope we're still feeling the PMA!

Also, has anyone started a list of any BFPs this thread has?

If not, I'll start one if people are up for it!

Hi i'm just turning 30 and was hoping to have a little one before this. Now i can hear my clock ticking really loud. I am on my 7th IUI but 11th cycle. When is this frustration ever gonna be over?

Hi i'm just turning 30 and was hoping to have a little one before this. Now i can hear my clock ticking really loud. I am on my 7th IUI but 11th cycle. When is this frustration ever gonna be over?

I pray for you that its soon:hugs:

Hi everyone,

I'm 29 (almost 30) and we're in our 2nd month actively ttc. I think I'm out for this month--should know tomorrow--and it's scary. Every time I turn around another friend is pregnant and wasn't even trying. And I'm truly happy for them and it's only been two months, but already I'm getting scared that it's not going to be so easy for us. And on other boards there are lots of women who have 3, 4 and 5 healthy kiddos and are talking about ttc. Of course I want them to get their bfps as much as anyone else, but it's nice to be on a thread with people who so badly just want their first and are in the same boat as me.

Hi everyone, can I join too?

I'm 28, will be 29 in a few months, and DH is 32. Currently on 4th cycle, but about to start 5th today or tomorrow, can just feel it. We've been married for 5 years, and my lovely DH wanted to start ttc then, but I wanted to wait a bit, and now I have no idea why I wanted to! I wish we'd started when he suggested!

Good luck and fingers crossed for all of us to get our :bfp: soon

X

I don't know!

I research and find out this evening. I'm off to work now. :D

I'm 3DPO!!! I eventually ov'd on cd63!! Just here to keep up the PMA for us 'more mature' ladies on the forum :dust:

You can do a list, but for it to be on the front page, it has to be the OP that does it xx

I'm 3DPO!!! I eventually ov'd on cd63!! Just here to keep up the PMA for us 'more mature' ladies on the forum :dust:

You can do a list, but for it to be on the front page, it has to be the OP that does it xx

Brilliant news :)

Hi All

I'm brand new to this site, am 30 years of age but due to turn 31 this month, DH is 34 soon to be 35. We've been trying on and off since about July last year, although have only started charting my temps for 1 month, which i think is helping as my cycle is slightly irregular, so its difficult to know when ovulation takes place as my period can be anything from 25 - 31 days each month. Plus should we need to go to the doctors for a bit of assistance, i'll have details to show them.

Just got AF (aka the :witch:) this morning so no :bfp: for me this month :nope:

strangely okay with it though, well obviously wish she would go and do one! but am still feeling positive about the whole thing.

I am 27 going to be 28 in a couple of months,trying for our first baby for the last 11 months.

i hope it is this month..a :BFP:

Hi,

I'm 30, will be 31 in August. We have been trying since May last year for our 1st, I fell pregnant in June but miscarried at the end of July :cry:

We started trying again in September but haven't had any luck so far :nope:

I've started doing ovulation tests as my boyfriend has a low sex drive so we have to try and time it!!

Good luck everyone :)

Laura

Hi All

I'm brand new to this site, am 30 years of age but due to turn 31 this month, DH is 34 soon to be 35. We've been trying on and off since about July last year, although have only started charting my temps for 1 month, which i think is helping as my cycle is slightly irregular, so its difficult to know when ovulation takes place as my period can be anything from 25 - 31 days each month. Plus should we need to go to the doctors for a bit of assistance, i'll have details to show them.

Just got AF (aka the :witch:) this morning so no :bfp: for me this month :nope:

strangely okay with it though, well obviously wish she would go and do one! but am still feeling positive about the whole thing.

Welcome Pinkfee:hugs:

turned 34 in November so the dreaded 35 is looming (its the age they say your fertility supposedly starts to decline! oh god). We been trying for number 1 since February 2009- think were heading for IVF. But my sister gives me hope she conceived her first age 37 after 2.5 years trying

Yay!! Am really pleased for you Katie! :happydance: x

Hi everyone! What a great thread, am so pleased to have found it! I'm 29 and DH is 33, this is my first cycle TTC, came off BCP in September 2010 - and out of the blue I'm having the longest cycle I've ever had, now on CD 46!

It's so good to know I'm not alone and hopefully now that we're all ready and in a good place for TTC it will only be a short while until lots of BFPs!

Lots of luck to you all xx

Hi Soph_F - coming off the pill is a pain isn't it? Did you have normal length cycles to start with? I came off in December 2010 and am now on CD44. I must have thought that I've ovulated three times this cycle :rofl:

I'm hoping that I am now 10dpo though (I started using opks and temping after not getting :witch: or :bfp:) so I'm hoping for a resolution one way or the other by the end of the weekend.

:dust: to you!

Hi Struth - sorry for the delay in replying, been one of those weeks! Something else I realise isn't good when TTC!!:nope:

I know, it's such a pain! I thought I was sorted - came of the pill in Sept and all settled back to normal, about 30 days and I'd only been back on the pill for about 5 months after about a year off, when they were 'normal' then too. Now I realise I hit CD50 tomorrow :cry: But having got my head around it all a bit more, it could mean I'm OV'ing about now... I think I might have to invest in some opk's!

How are you getting on? I agree - a resolution one way or the other would be great, just to know where you are and get back on track!

Got my fingers crossed for you, let me know how you get on hun - and hoping this is your month!

Lots of :dust: to you xx

Am absolutely LOVING old biddies sisterhood!!

Hahaha!!! We need a list of gang members.

Solidarity ladies, let's get our :bfp:

It's so nice to have so many of us going through the same thing

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back