Any 28-35 year olds here TTC number 1?

Am absolutely LOVING old biddies sisterhood!!

Hahaha!!! We need a list of gang members.

Solidarity ladies, let's get our :bfp:

It's so nice to have so many of us going through the same thing

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

'Old biddies sisterhood' now thats got a ring to it!!

I agree, it's great to see so many of us!! I don't actually think we've had a :bfp: annoucement yet on this thread. We need one soon!

Hi, new to these boards but I fit right in here! I'm 31 and trying for my first....exciting but frustrating journey. Good to see so many ppl like me here. :)

I'm out this month, onto cycle 7. The day AF arrived I was having lunch with my heavily pregnant friend who fell pregnant by accident - soooo not fair! I'm 30 in September and would love to pregnant by then. I'm going to see the doctor next week as my last 4 cycles have been 32, 40, 29, 50 and want to find out what's going on.

I'm joining the old dears thread here! I'm 30, TTC 2 years this month.
It sounds like such a long time, but then it seems to have flown so quickly!
When I hit 30, I started to feel like an old-timer at this game!

Awww Countrylass I know what you mean - I've been trying 16 months now & although it seems like ages, it has flown by too. Have you been tested at all? I'm gonna visit the docs in March if no joy this month

xx

Hi

Just hoined these boards .......

I'm 32, TTC #1 since November last year, a bit scared now after seeing how long some people have been trying.
Really hope it happens soon

xx

Awww Countrylass I know what you mean - I've been trying 16 months now & although it seems like ages, it has flown by too. Have you been tested at all? I'm gonna visit the docs in March if no joy this month

xx

Funnily enough, March is my deadline for re-visiting the docs too. I did go about 18 months ago, and was told to come back when we'd been trying for 2 years.

Am absolutely LOVING old biddies sisterhood!!

Hahaha!!! We need a list of gang members.

Solidarity ladies, let's get our :bfp:

It's so nice to have so many of us going through the same thing

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

The Old Biddies Sisterhood, now there's a team name is ever I heard one!

Some news from me: I think I O-ed on Friday or Saturday. We're steadfastly BDing every other day (it is the year of the rabbit after all). Actually had EWCM this month (thank you grapefruit juice, green tea and EPO) so feeling cautiously optimistic about Month 2 of TTC number 1...

Babydust to all! :flower:

Hi

I'm 32, TTC #1 since November last year, a bit scared now after seeing how long some people have been trying.

xx

Don't be scared (says me on month 6!)

A lot of people come and go on these boards very quickly and there must be thousands more who never need to come on at all as they get pregnant so quickly. (I know too many people who have got pregnant first month without even trying properly, so not fair :growlmad:!!)

Goodluck xx

Actually had EWCM this month (thank you grapefruit juice, green tea and EPO)

Babydust to all! :flower:

Grapefruit juice? I knew about EPO, Green tea, and Pomegranate... but not Grapefruit juice. Ooooh, I must google immediately and learn more!

I am 32 and TTC 3rd cycle.... getting a bit depressed about it now (please see my first post).... good luck ladies. Baby dust to you all! xx
:dust:

I am 32 and TTC 3rd cycle.... getting a bit depressed about it now (please see my first post).... good luck ladies. Baby dust to you all! xx
:dust:

There are ups and downs... just keep on keeping on and you will get there :hugs:

Hi

xx

Hey there,

November last year was my first month TTC too, and we're pretty much the same age. We'll buddy each other through it :)

I hope it happens soon for all of us

(but I can't lie, i will miss you all when you all leave me for the pregnant boards....)

Hey - don't forget the PMA Ellienation - you'll be leaving with everyone else!!!

Hi Girls, i am now on CD 11, anyone on the same? Quite hard not to think about, what day I'm on, when ovulation is happening, how many days after, when to test!? it kinda takes over! Oh well still fun trying :) xx

It's funny, it's only on BnB that I actually feel old! lol. In real life, my age (34, with 1 LO, soon to be TTC #2) my age is extremely normal, most of my friends are pregnant now with #1 or #2. Some had earlier, but not much and it's not the norm. So far none have had any trouble, might have taken a few months for some, took 1 month for others. I still thinks the 30's are the perfect time to have babies!!
Good luck to everyone...and stop thinking of yourselves as old, and stop telling yourselves it's going to take a long time. Just be positive!!

I still thinks the 30's are the perfect time to have babies!!
Good luck to everyone...and stop thinking of yourselves as old, and stop telling yourselves it's going to take a long time. Just be positive!!

I totally agree. I don't think I was emotionally ready when I was in my twenties. In fact, I dread to think where my life would be now if I'd decided in my early twenties that I wanted a baby... because it would have definitely been the wrong man to father a child with for starters!

Hi Ladies,
Can I join? I'm 29 and will be 30 at the end of this year.
I put it off and off because I thought it would happen straight away and I never felt ready when I was younger because although I know I want children I have never been really maternal. We've been TTC for 6 months now and its starting to get my down, I wish we had started TTC sooner. My hubby is 32 in 2months time and we've always wanted a couple of children and to space them out! At this rate I'll be TTC #2 straight after #1 if I ever manage it!
I've now invested in a CBFM and on month 2 of using it, hope it may help us to conceive.
Babydust to you all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"