Any 28-35 year olds here TTC number 1?

Actually had EWCM this month (thank you grapefruit juice, green tea and EPO)

Babydust to all! :flower:

Grapefruit juice? I knew about EPO, Green tea, and Pomegranate... but not Grapefruit juice. Ooooh, I must google immediately and learn more!

Yup, grapefruit. I'd never heard about pomegranate juice, I must say I much prefer that to grapefruit, which (for me at least) has the taste of earwax. I have to down it in one an then have a square of chocolate!

Hi
I found this website sort of by mistake and have been reading on and off all day (thanks to a sick day from work). It's been great reading all of your posts!

I'm 32 and have been ttc for a while now and I too am the only one of my friends to not have had any children. My sisters have both had 2 and it's a pretty lonely feeling when you think that no one understands what you're going through...and let's face it, men can be supportive but they don't really understand all that our bodies go through and the emotional toll that it takes to keep trying.

Thanks for lifting my spirits and I will stay in touch to see how everyone is doing!

Hi
I found this website sort of by mistake and have been reading on and off all day (thanks to a sick day from work). It's been great reading all of your posts!

I'm 32 and have been ttc for a while now and I too am the only one of my friends to not have had any children. My sisters have both had 2 and it's a pretty lonely feeling when you think that no one understands what you're going through...and let's face it, men can be supportive but they don't really understand all that our bodies go through and the emotional toll that it takes to keep trying.

Thanks for lifting my spirits and I will stay in touch to see how everyone is doing!

You can find oodles of support on here. And there are loads of us going through the TTC mill.

Drop in anytime those spirits need a lift!!!!

:wave: Hi all... I'm 43 TTC my first... I got my reading and Brooke 777 said March/April conception of a baby GIRL!! I'm stoked.... I have a feeling its going to be earlier than that... Valentines Day is sooo planned... ;)

Hi girls, hope everyone is doing well. Ordered my Opks and going to start temping tomorrow as AF has left the building!

Hi, I posted earlier on this thread and want to let you know that I got my BFP!!!!!! :happydance: :cloud9:
I am 35 and DH is 36. This is our first. We conceived on our first try but then m\c at 5 weeks. This is our fourth cycle since m\c and now we are expecting. So I want to reassure everyone in our age group it can happen quickly for some. For those who have been trying for a while, keep persevering. My friend has been trying for 3 and half years and has just announced this weekend that she is 3 months pregnant. She is also 35. I wish you all lost of babydust.
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Congratulations Lisa! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months.

I posted a while back in this thread. I am 8/9 dpo and not feeling overly hopeful this month. This will be our 5 cycle trying. I think I will take a hpt on Valentine's day. Anyone else testing around then?

This post is great!!! I am 29, will be 30 next month. We started TTC back in Sept but I miscarried in early December at 11 weeks. Baby stopped growing at 8 weeks for unknown reasons. MD said it was "one of those things" that happens and she doesn't have a good reason for the miscarriage. She gave us the go ahead once I had one AF after the miscarriage. Well last month was a BFN so we are back to TTC 2nd month. Today is CD 11 and I am expected to O on thursday or friday. Anyone else on a similar cycle?? I would love to have a cycle buddy or buddies!!!

Baby dust to us all!

Aww hun that is heartbreaking HopeAlways, so sorry to hear of your loss hun, Wishing you the best, tons of baby dust your way :)

Congrats Lisa... Fabulous News... :happydance:

I just ordered preseed and I got 2 pregnancy tests free with the preseed. $19.95 and free shipping on Ebay... It will be here just in time for V day... woot woot

I did the deed twice tonight right after my period could I get pregnant now? I'm not fertile till the 13th... My OH is freaking out why I have no idea... oh well, I got what I needed hopefully :haha: I love him to pieces but sometimes I have my reservations about him... Heres to Valentines Day... Let the :sex: begin... :haha:

Good Luck ladies.... Sending baby dust everywhere to everyone :dust: :dust: :dust:

Could I join you ladies please? I'm 33 we're hoping to concieve our first child this year. Fingers crossed. Next month will be our first month of ttc.

:hi: first time mum,

Of course you can join us - all ladies welcome here. Best of luck, really hope you catch that eggy on your first try :thumbup:

xx

I'm 32, DH's 45 and we're TTC no. 1. We've been at this game so far, since April 2010 so 9 cycles and nothing so far.

I have good days and bad days, but try not to let it get to me.

:hi: dragonhawk

I'm up to cycle 16 lol so I know how you are feeling - It will happen for us all one day I'm sure of it :yipee:

xx

This post is great!!! I am 29, will be 30 next month. We started TTC back in Sept but I miscarried in early December at 11 weeks. Baby stopped growing at 8 weeks for unknown reasons. MD said it was "one of those things" that happens and she doesn't have a good reason for the miscarriage. She gave us the go ahead once I had one AF after the miscarriage. Well last month was a BFN so we are back to TTC 2nd month. Today is CD 11 and I am expected to O on thursday or friday. Anyone else on a similar cycle?? I would love to have a cycle buddy or buddies!!!

Baby dust to us all!

Hi HopeAlways, I'm on CD 13, and should ovulate soon! using the tests and nothing yet. I m/c at 6.5 weeks in November, but trying again and look forward to a BFP soon! Let me know how you get on :) x

Hi, I posted earlier on this thread and want to let you know that I got my BFP!!!!!! :happydance: :cloud9:
I am 35 and DH is 36. This is our first. We conceived on our first try but then m\c at 5 weeks. This is our fourth cycle since m\c and now we are expecting. So I want to reassure everyone in our age group it can happen quickly for some. For those who have been trying for a while, keep persevering. My friend has been trying for 3 and half years and has just announced this weekend that she is 3 months pregnant. She is also 35. I wish you all lost of babydust.
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Congratulations Lisa x

Congrats Lisa! Great news! Hoping for a H&H 9 months :hugs:

Yeay congrats Lisa :yipee: - there's hope for us oldies yet :jo:

hahaha

Hi everyone! I am 34 (will be 35 in April) and this is our first time TTC. We are in our 3rd cycle right now and getting ready to start checking for my fertile/ovulation days! Goodluck to everyone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->