Any 28-35 year olds here TTC number 1?

Hello! I'm 32 (33 next month) and we are hoping to start TTC this summer. I am a bit overwhelmed at the prospect of motherhood at the moment, but it is really encouraging to hear there are other 30 somethings out there trying for their first child. Best of luck!

:hi: kerfuffle - Cool name, wish I'd thought of that when I signed up lol I'm soooo boring haha :rofl:

Hope you have lots of :dust: in the summer & welcome to the madness :haha:

xx

Ladies please can you advise.

I ovulated (well quite sure I did due to CM etc) on 1st Feb. I have been pretty wound up and angry the last few days due to long days at work etc. Then today I got to my hotel (working away for work) and went to the loo for a wee. When I wiped there was pinky coloured discharge- only a bit but it was defo blood and far too light for period. Could this be implantation? I also recall at the weekend- Saturday (Wednesday today) I got some very sharp stabbing pains only for about 30 secs in my lower tummy. What could this mean?

It's possible it could be implantation. Some ladies get bleeding around 7-10 dpo due to it. I got a bit last month but mine was just spotting before :witch: arrived 2 days later booooo.

Hope yours is more positive :thumbup:

xx

It could be implantation - the timing is right. I O'd on the same day so we are both 8dpo - implantation can occur between 6 and 11dpo so it could be!

Not sure what the stabbing pains could be? But the bleeding could well be implantation. Do you temp? Have you had a dip?

I dont temp I just bought a clear blue fertility monitor to start using next month but I havent had this pinky discharge before!

Sending us all baby dusts and crossed fingers and also crossed legs!!!

Hi ladies, just thought I would jump on the bandwaggon. I am 28 and TTC #1 on my 2nd month hoping it's gonna happen soon, the annoying thing is I got pregnant on the pill in 2008 and miscarried and now I am actually trying scared it's goona take forever. To top it all off my OH works away so sometimes only see him once a week. I am due to ovulate on the 16th feb so hoping to get a lot of bding done on valentines and the day after then praying for a stcky bean as I won't see OH until the week after. Fingers crossed.

Good luck ladies

:dust:

good luck trying1230 i have never got pregnant and worried I dont work. I so hope I am! fingers crossed for BFP going to test tomorrow as I have 25 tests I bought online- moight be too early but you never know!

Fingers crossed for you, Ebbie!

I think i had an IB as well this morning. Brown in colour, UTI like pains, nasty ones. Fingers crossed, girl!

Babydust to all!

Hi ladies, well woke this morning and there was defo pink blood when I wiped and a tiny bit of pink blood in underwear. Boobs a little sore and feel cramps- like period pain in my low abdomen but not my back which is wear I usually get them. Rushed home 250 miles to test and got bfn but no more spotting. Feeling sad ad I never had spotting before and the timing was perfect for ib! How about u ladies?

Hi ladies, well woke this morning and there was defo pink blood when I wiped and a tiny bit of pink blood in underwear. Boobs a little sore and feel cramps- like period pain in my low abdomen but not my back which is wear I usually get them. Rushed home 250 miles to test and got bfn but no more spotting. Feeling sad ad I never had spotting before and the timing was perfect for ib! How about u ladies?

You are not out yet! It could be too early to show on a test - you must have only been 9/10dpo when you tested right? I would see how it goes - has the spotting stopped completely

And funnily enough I am in exactly the same position as you now! I'm 10dpo and had cramps yesterday at 9dpo. When I checked my cervix I had a brown/pink CM. Not enough to show when wiping or in underwear but it was definitely there. I have checked again this morning and I have the same. I also tested and BFN. I have mild cramps and feel like AF is on the way so I think it is just a matter of time - I just have the feeling!

Hope that this is your BFP and that AF stays away!

Thanks struth, tested again this morning and bfn again- gutted, am sure I am out this month. How are you feeling? I am feeling pretty low and empty. I hope you get your bfp. Have u ever been pregnant? I haven't and am guessing I don't work. How old are u? I am 29 this month, how scary! X x also spotting gone now, was the colour of pink salmon

hi girls been on forum few months im on the (clear blue fertillity mointor) thread .

here's my story (great thread btw)

im 27 near 28 in april - ttc num 1 too ,
ive been preg in 2006 after just 6 weeks was big shock sadly and stupidly i had abortion very fast and regret that everyday of my life , any how ive been ttc 14months now but i had a diff fella we ttc for 13months had tests i ovulate wombs fine and ex had high sperm.how ever i split wit him and im now with my original bf who got me preg 5years ago , we making another go of it , so in reality been ttc with him again for 1 month , but in total ttc been 14 .

has anyone else beeen preg also before ??

wish it would hurry up and happen , trying to enjoy love making but its hard

cd4 for me i ovulate next weekend , or hopefully i ovulate , sometimes you dont ovulate every month , gonna gte plenty of bd-ing in trying to realx this month thoe cuz being tense is most of our problem girls , typical when you aint ttc you get preg (like me 6weeks ) then when you are its 14cycles , lifes so unfair and cruel

im taking folic acid /multi vitamins , how many cycles is everyone on ttc ??

This is my second cycle, so not been long for me this time. Last cycle I went in stressing and doing OPK's and temping and symptom spotted and convinced myself I was pregnant, except I wasn't. This month I've ditched the OPK's although I'm still temping. I already feel more relaxed, just hope I still am when I hit the 2ww :)

i'm 27, 28 in a few weeks and trying to conceive no1, got positive opk yesterday so did the bd last night, fingers crossed i dont get af in few weeks and get a BFP instead
good luck all those trying
gem xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"