Any 28-35 year olds here TTC number 1?

Ok I am now really confused. No more spotting at all and no more period feeling, cramps gone totally but slightly sore boobs. Negative test

hey ladies, im nearly 29 and ttc #1 cant wait to see 2 lines hope it doesnt take too long just been diagnosed with endo but had it removed at the same time so doc told me to get goin ttc quick while im clear :)
anyone else here ttc with endo??
Baby dust to u all x

Hello ladies - well we did it, we got our :bfp:!

I'm so excited and just can't believe it! Hope you're all doing well, and hoping for some more :bfp:s on here ladies!

Lots of luck and :dust: to you all xx

Congrats to Soph F and anyone with recent bfps; I'm afraid I didn't bother reading all the posts.
I am 32 and on cycle 11 of ttc no.1. It's looking likely that this month is out too, so I'm in a pretty bad place right now. It really is taking over my life and with each passing month I get a little more panicky.

I'm 27 comin up to 28 too and I really feel the pressure to start our family, especially as we want 2 or 3. It's only our second month and we're keeping it relaxed at the moment, not monitoring anything closely just eating healthy and not drinking ( I have a crazily regular cycle of 28 days without fail so just bd a lot around days 9-15, although I don't tell DH when these days are to try and keep it exciting lol. He'll prob work it out soon tho ;)

Prob give it about 6 months of this approach and then go a little more hard core.

Does anyone else have this horrible feelin every now and again that it might not happen at all. Sometimes i get a wave of it and it's just awful.

Good luck to everyone! X x x

yeah I get that feeling every day and it gets worse as it goes on, I'm way into my second year of TTC and just found out i'm not ovulating was absolutely devastated :(

Mrshowley, I feel so sad for you but clomid is meant to be great. I dont understand my body at all. Why make us suffer with pmt for years and then when we want a baby its bloody hard. I dream about it all the time and just wake up sad when I feel my period coming. This month I had pink spotting which I never had before on 8 dpo and was sure this was a sign. Now I know it's not as my boobs feel full and heavy like before a period and I am in a vile mood and due for period on Monday which is just great. Not. I don't know how to try harder than I am trying but still no luck and no idea why

well not using protection for a year now. I have underactive thyroid but its monitored so shouldnt be a problem. I have bought a clear blue fertility monitor to start using th.is month so at least on Monday when I am gutted I come on I can start using it. I have been to the docs who dont seem that interested and said keep trying for another 6 months x x x

Some doctors are rubbish. Hopefully the CBFM will help.

This is only my second month trying, but I sort of tried last year with my ex and nothing happened, though I wasn't paying attention to when I ovulated etc and to be honest I rarely dtd with him coz I couldn't stand him! Also tried for a while with my ex husband a few years ago, but I was on the depo prior to that and nothing happened. All logical explanations as to why it hasn't happened yet, but I'm still convinced it never will happen :dohh:

Yes I try t o rationalise and think that maybe we werent doing it at the right time etc but it just hurts as my close friend has been pregnant twice in same amount of time that i have been trying. Its so annoying! I am of course delighted for her but cant deny I am jealous which sounds terrible. Hope the CBFM works. I am worried about chalymdia- I have no reason to think I have it and have been tested checked for it but I worry I may have had it and ruined my tubes but I dont know if you have to have had a PID for that to happen and also as I say test was neg.

how long as everyone been ttc ?

tbh im so fed up starting to think it will never happen , im 27 near 28 been ttc 14months now but this month im with my ex boyfriend trying , i got preg 2006 with him so i know we can work but have this nagging feeling it wont happen , feel dpressed seeing loads of girls with babies and preg ladies everywhere it hurts everytime

i got a cbfm , and im on 4th cycle now had 2 months with peaks bd loads still no joy
but least with cbfm , you know when you ovulate and you know your working properly
it is a good tool to have

Ebbie - I'm the same, I have friends who are pregnant with their 2nd/3rd/4th and whilst i'm really happy for them I'm jealous because I so wish it was me!

Dizzyshell - good luck with the CBFM. This is my second month TTC

Sorry to hear that you think you are out Ebbie :hugs: I continued to spot and then this morning I have full blown :witch:. I hope that she stays away for you.

I'm feeling ok about mine. It was only my first cycle and I have just come off the pill so it was an odd one. My cycle was 55 days long but at least I know that I have ovulating and my LP managed to last to 11 days in the end. All is ok...just hope for a shorter cycle this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->