Any 28-35 year olds here TTC number 1?

rachel

know how u feel , im the only girl left out my year at school (whole friends on fb) have had their babies some 2,3,4 im 28 nearly been preg once 2006 had abortion biggest regret now i feel karmas making my life hell .
i feel bad but my 0ld school mate is preg and she keeps posting on fb how ill she is and i removed her cuz it was getting to me id just got AF the day i did it .

how long you been trying bab ??xx

This is only my second cycle, so hopefully it won't be too long

Can I join please? I'm 31 and we're on the third cycle of TTC for number one. I also feel like all my friends are getting pregnant but me!!!!! Also, I feel that everyone's younger than me! Especially all those women on 'One Born Every Minute'!!! I never knew that there was only a tiny window for getting pregnant each month and if I know now that the pill was going to mess my cycles up so badly, I woul've come off it months ago!!! Anyway, I'm here now and I'm going to enjoy practising!!!

Well it's a new month and I have my clear blue fertility monitor so good luck to us all!

Hey gals. I would like to join this thread.

So I am Ragdoll, Catrina in real life. I am 32 and have been TTC No1 since July 09. Would like to say from the day we married (hubby wanted to wait until married) but we were soooo knackered that night we just fell asleep.

Anyway, I have had tests done and I seem fine. Just waiting for DH to do his.

It is hard being later in life then others. All my younger cousins have kids, all my school friends have kids. My best friends too. 2 of them are pregnant. One is due in like a week.

I was checking temps, ovulation etc up until Oct last year. I had a horrible cycle and a possible Chemical. So I stopped and calmed down. Haven't done temps in months now. Everyone keeps mentioning "so when are you gonna have kids" "isn't it time you have kids" and the In Laws even said "well when we go on holiday next year of course you will have a little one"
Pressure much?

Anyway thats me.

Hey ragdoll! I understand totally, as do all the lovely ladies on here. This month I have broken my heart over this but have decided to pull myself together and cheer up as I feel so bad as been vile to my fella and he is an angel!

Hi all! I'm doing OPK's for the first month in a while and now have had +ve tests for 4 days in a row!! Planning on keeping DTD until I get a -ve but poor hubby is worn out :haha::haha:

Has anybody had this type of experience??

I am worried about chalymdia- I have no reason to think I have it and have been tested checked for it but I worry I may have had it and ruined my tubes but I dont know if you have to have had a PID for that to happen and also as I say test was neg.

Hiya, I did have clymdia (sorry spelling error I'm sure) it was 9 years ago and was undiagnosed so I did get PID. ******* ex gave it me whilst cheating on me. I hope it doesn't affect me.

If your test was negative I really wouldn't spend any time worrying about it Hun :)

I'm 30 and TTC our first, only our second month at it, two months ago I wasn't sure I was ready but I'm definitely getting there now. Must stop telling OH bits of conception info like "did you know ky can stop sperm" response "well what a waste of sex that was"!

Got my first +opk today on CD12, faint line but defo there. Anyone fall in line with the same time?

Hi ladies...mind if i join?
I am 30 and on my 5th cycle TTC #1. I got off the pill in Sept 2010 and my first 3 cycles averaged 28 days...i was pumped that i was regular after being on the pill for 10 years, but then last month my cycle was 36 days! AF really played a mean trick on me, because since I was late I thought for sure I was pregnant. This cycle seems to be another long one. I'm on CD 29 today and i think I'm 7 dpo. I have AF symptoms...cramps, sore boobs, tired...but then i also keep thinking they could be pregnancy symptoms. I hate that they are the same :(

Baby dust to alll

Hey gals. I would like to join this thread.

So I am Ragdoll, Catrina in real life. I am 32 and have been TTC No1 since July 09. Would like to say from the day we married (hubby wanted to wait until married) but we were soooo knackered that night we just fell asleep.

Anyway, I have had tests done and I seem fine. Just waiting for DH to do his.

It is hard being later in life then others. All my younger cousins have kids, all my school friends have kids. My best friends too. 2 of them are pregnant. One is due in like a week.

I was checking temps, ovulation etc up until Oct last year. I had a horrible cycle and a possible Chemical. So I stopped and calmed down. Haven't done temps in months now. Everyone keeps mentioning "so when are you gonna have kids" "isn't it time you have kids" and the In Laws even said "well when we go on holiday next year of course you will have a little one"
Pressure much?

Anyway thats me.

I am in your same boat!! I am 29, DH 28. Both healthy, active people!! We have been trying for 15 months. Everything is fine with me according to my Doc. My DH has an apt. with a urologist tomorrow. (fingers crossed we get some answers!). We have been married for 4 1/2 years and together for 11 1/2. My in-laws and even my own sister drop comments all the time as if we "just don't want kids" right now! HA! If only they knew! I want to tell them all to shut the hell up and explain what we've been going through but I don't want to share our personal issues!

Since we've started "trying" every single woman I know has gotten pregnant. It started with my co-workers, then all of my DH's best friend's wives (who I am always stuck hanging with), then my college roommate (she's actually had 2 already), then more recently, my two best friends (due within 2-3 days of each other!! :wacko:), and now the last of the DH's wives who just announced the other day which triggered an emotional break-down from me yet again :cry:. It's not that I'm not happy for any of them, but their success just brings my failure to the forefront. It's so hard not to ask "why can't I be them?" "What did I do wrong?" But I just keep telling myself God has a plan. It's the only way to calm down. :flower:

Can i join in too? I am 29, almost 30, and thi was our first month but only did the bd once in the good timeframe but my husband is convinced he has super sperm...we will see i guess!

i am 29, month #8 or 9, never been P, getting discouraged! i'm with ya.

Hi girls :wave:. I thought I had a few days to OV judging by my previous chart but am quite surprised but todays spike! Tomorrow will tell

I'm 9DPO today (I think - 5 positive OPK's in a row??? So I'm working on the theory that I O'd the 1st or 2nd day). I was hoping to wait until next Wed to test, but DH has decided to book us in to a spa this weekend, so I'm going to test on Fri. That way, if it's a :bfn: I can console myself with wine and spa treatments.

Not sure if I can say I have symptoms yet - there's been some cramping and I'm constantly RAVENOUS but that could be anything. It's amazing how you can talk yourself into being nauseous, however!

2dpo today and nothing to report, except that I wish it was the 4th already :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->