Any Aussie ladies starting IVF?

Take... I know, I tried to reduce my photo size too, so the bump wasn't quite so intimidating :haha::haha::haha: You look totally gorgeous!

Kirst... Just had a look at yours on your journal, you are so compact. I'm jealous MUCH :hugs: Isn't it funny how much the shape varies between women?

I wonder how Chook is going? She must have a little bump too now! C'mon, come out of the woodwork Chookie :flower:

Yep just checked yours Kirsty, showed my partner and he said 'oh is she due the same time as you' umm nope..how is it I have the furthest to go and am the biggest lol

Haha- you girls are looking fantastic!! Can't wait to see the pics of all our little bubbas!

Your bumps are amazing guys I can't believe everyone's coming to the business end.take you're carrying LOW hey! Kirsty I would certainly find another ob that's complete bull shit. You have to ask yourself what you're least likely to regret cx

I know Wish aren't I, when I'm sitting down it sits on my lap and now the weather is getting hot its a sweat pocket..not sexy at all lol!!!

Wow there is some impressive bumps here !

Kirst, I can't believe your OB didn't even want to check where the bleed came from - I would be furious. I hope standing your ground makes him realise that he can't just go around making decisions that patients aren't happy about.
However I have a feeling your bubs is closer than you think.. If it's your cervix you might be dialating?

Hi girls! So many bumps! Just thought I'd pop in & send some love to everyone. I'm not on here often these days but I'm still stalking xx

Hi MJ! How are you and bubs going?

So our little bundle will be here by Monday at the latest!
Had an appt this morning and ob said that because of more bleeding and now bp has shot up- we need to get her out as soon as possible. Eek! Am booked in for induction Sunday night and had bloods taken this morning to check for pre e. I assume if they are bad he will call today to do it earlier. Either way- I can't believe we are nearly going to meet her! Feeling very excited and quietly crapping myself at the same time :)

When do you get your blood results back Kirsty?? Good luck, I hope all goes well xx

:wave: Hi MJ...

Kirst...how exciting and terrifying for you. Will be thinking of you over the weekend :hugs:

Yeah Kirsty, what happened with your results?? Did you end up having to be induced??

Hi girls - our little girl- Lily Grace arrived today at 1.15pm! She's 3.1kg and absolutely perfect :) she made a very speedy arrival and the doctor even missed it! Will update with a birth story very soon. Feeling on top of the world tonight!

Another gorgeous happy ending to this amazing thread. Congratulations love!! Lily grace got to meet her wonderful mum, you've been waiting a long time and worth every second . Enjoy!! Xxx

Congratulations Kirsty!! So happy for you that you finally have your little bundle :) Lily couldn't ask for a better mummy :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->