Any Aussie ladies starting IVF?

I agree Eveclo, Scott made us take a break and wanted to book me in for an investigative surgery, there was a 6 month waiting list but he said he wasn't going to approve anymore transfers while we were waiting because he wasn't prepared to let us waste out money and time which I really respected and appreciated. As it happens I fell pregnant naturally in that time but it was comforting knowing he wasn't just trying to suck every dime out of us while he could. It certainly wasn't all smooth sailing but when we had issues or concerns he listened and provided alternative options so we were grateful for that.

Sparkle- Please forgive me for not congratulating you earlier, I am very excited for you. Are you going to find out the gender? How are you feeling?

Kirsty- How far along are you now? You must be about half way? How are you feeling?

Hi to everyone else :)

Sorry miss red :( I hope January brings better results for you

I feeling pretty down. Looks like AF will be here in next few days. I was hoping by miracle we would fall pregnant naturally this Cycle and not have to go through this all :( while I, glad we have the option and the time is nearly here to start, I'm also down that it's here as I thought it would work out better beforehand....

I'll be on the thread regularly once starting the meds, looking to support others and get support myself. Thanks so much ladies xoxo

Thanks for all your lovely words ladies really means a lot :hugs:

I have spoken to our nurse and we are booked in for egg collection on the 16th Feb as they are closed when I would need EPU for Jan. So starting the BCP again when AF turns up around 24th Dec :(

It's so true Take! Hubby and I just know we are not finished having kids :(

Hi ladies,
Red I'm very sorry about your embies, you wouldn't imagine it's so hard getting pregnant a second time but unfortunately nothing is straight forward .

Sadly it's a bfn from me too. Stupid AF arrived today. I knew it would be too good to be true to get a BFP first cycle but I had some hope.

We will probably do another cycle Jan/Feb.
Take 2 your words ring so true for me... Having one baby hasn't stopped my strong desire for another . I will be shattered if it doesn't happen for us. Breaks my heart to think of Marlon being an only child :-(
I feel so lucky to have him now. These ivf babies really are miraculous .

Evclo and Lipra good luck with your cycles .. We need some positive stories on this thread!!

BabyPizzazz good to hear from you. You sound very busy being a mum and back at work already! Wow you're a wonder woman !

Hi ladies,
Red I'm very sorry about your embies, you wouldn't imagine it's so hard getting pregnant a second time but unfortunately nothing is straight forward .

Sadly it's a bfn from me too. Stupid AF arrived today. I knew it would be too good to be true to get a BFP first cycle but I had some hope.

We will probably do another cycle Jan/Feb.
Take 2 your words ring so true for me... Having one baby hasn't stopped my strong desire for another . I will be shattered if it doesn't happen for us. Breaks my heart to think of Marlon being an only child :-(
I feel so lucky to have him now. These ivf babies really are miraculous .

Evclo and Lipra good luck with your cycles .. We need some positive stories on this thread!!

BabyPizzazz good to hear from you. You sound very busy being a mum and back at work already! Wow you're a wonder woman !

Aw no Aleja. So sorry to hear about your cycle. Don't give up - you will get there. We can all support each other on this crazy roller coaster!!!

Thank you - I start Stims tomorrow morning. I'm on 225iu Gonal F instead of 150iu on my previous 2 cycles so HOPING for a few more eggs and hopefully have some to freeze :)

I hope you don't mind me asking, but i notice in your sig that you did a few cycles to get your first Bub, did you do anything different at all on your BFP cycle? I can't help but feel super deflated all the time and even coming into this cycle I just feel like i'm silly for going again. I will be on steroids and clexane so it is a little different to previous cycles but I just feel blah. I need to be more positive! Hopefully i have a positive story eventually for this thread, it's my goal ;)

Hope everyone is doing OK thinking of you all. x

So sorry AF showed up Aleja :hugs:

How many frosties do you have left?

How exciting that you are starting Eveclo :dance:

So sorry AF showed up Aleja :hugs:

How many frosties do you have left?

How exciting that you are starting Eveclo :dance:

It's finally happening! I feel like the down reg cycles drag on for ages but hopefully now I'm injecting it'll go quick! I'm already kinda feeling it working and it's only day 2! I'm a bit nervous I have only one scan though (which is next Friday) and then EPU will be Tuesday Wednesday Thursday or something.. Hopefully they are growing properly!! Not much room for error haha.

Is there a reason your clinic only does 1 scan? I had 3 leading up to EPU.

Sorry about the BFN and AF Aleja :( hopefully the next cycle will bring your BFP.

Good luck Eveclo! Hoping the scan goes well and there are lots of little follies :)

Well AF has arrived today for me, so I collect my meds today, and start bloods on CD5. Hoping for some positive news and will keep everyone updated :) haven't been getting bloods done since my tracking cycle a couple months ago! Hate these needles but guess you do get kinda used to them after a couple.

Really hoping to hear some successful stories from you all :)

Hi everyone, started 100iui of purgeon today. Was really afraid of the needle,but wasn't that bad and it was able to do it myself. First blood tests Thursday and ultrasound and blood test Friday.

Very excited and hoping for some good eggs from this :)

Is there a reason your clinic only does 1 scan? I had 3 leading up to EPU.

Well I actually have no idea why - I was really confused! I am guessing it is because it is a regional clinic and they have people that have to drive 5+ hours to get there and stuff... so they try to keep it as simple as possible i guess, but I was a little concerned! But at least I know my body responded OK on 150iu gonal F and i'm now on 225iu. But it's weird because i don't 'feel' too much happening just yet. Hopefully it starts picking up soon day 5 on injections tomorrow. :) When did you start feeling it?

Hi everyone, started 100iui of purgeon today. Was really afraid of the needle,but wasn't that bad and it was able to do it myself. First blood tests Thursday and ultrasound and blood test Friday.

Very excited and hoping for some good eggs from this :)

Ahh good luck with it all!!! You're right, I found the initial thinking about the needle was MUCH worse than the actual needle! Nice and thin and pretty painless too. :) Good luck with your ultrasound and stuff- hope it goes well. Update when you can :)

It was about day 7-8 I started feeling little twinges in my overies. Once you trigger you will feel it :)

Ahh it's day 7 of stims now and I am feeling SO sleepy. I wake up and go back for a nap!!! It's crazy. Haha. I feel a lot fuller now, so I'm just holding out until Friday for my ultrasound and hoping we are where we need to be! Hope you are well Red & everyone their IVF journey at the moment :)

Yay can't wait to hear how you are going on Friday :dance:

I am well, have an appointment with the FS tomorrow to sign all the paperwork for cycle #3. Also have to go in as they said I have to sign the form for them to destroy the 6 embryos that were tested, as they are frozen atm :cry:

Ah miss red, sorry about the embryos :( hoping the next cycle brings you good news!!

What do the twinges in the ovaries feel like?

I'm starting to feel bloated now, only on day 5 of injections. CD6.

I had three injections today, puregon, orgalatron, and one click ovidril. I called up, apparently my estrogen is very high at 1800? Is that bad, she said it means I may go to theatre earlier rather than later. I don't know, I'm so scared something will go wrong. It always seems to!

Anyone else have any experience with high estrogen and successful ivf round?

I still can't believe I have given myself injections. A few weeks ago I would have said no way can I do that.

Thanks for your lovely words Lirpa :)

The twinges feel like you are going to ovulate, but they get more intense closer to EPU.

1800 is low don't know why they told you that?? I was told today by my FS they cause every 1000 as 1 egg. When I went to EPU my oestrogen levels were over 10,000 and I got 11 eggs :)

Yay for giving yourself injections :dance:

Oh thanks miss red that's good news!!! So keep rising then I would like a few eggies :) I told my friend I feel like a tree, waiting for my fruit to ripen so it can be harvested ha ha, or like a chicken laying some eggs to be collected ha ha.

Does the meds make you feel more bloated? And tired? I feel bloated at the moment :( and have for a couple days.
Just ant reckon I can feel the ovaries already!!?

I see the nurse tomorrow morning to get my trigger shot.

Hoping the ultrasound goes well tomorrow. Can't wait to see if I am responding to the meds well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->