Any Aussie ladies starting IVF?

Lirpa - enjoy your holidays. Will take the stress out of the tww and hope you get a BFP for Christmas. Your hotel looks amazing.
We went to Bali last year as well. Had so much fun..we stayed at club med.

Eveclo - hope your embies are growing nicely and good luck with your transfer on Monday.

Fantastic numbers Eveclo :dance: My lab said that by day 3 they like them at 6-9 cell so yours are doing amazing :)

You girls are making me jealous about your holidays :haha: Can't wait for our cruise to come around! The worse part is we were originally leaving today :cry: :haha:

Fantastic numbers Eveclo :dance: My lab said that by day 3 they like them at 6-9 cell so yours are doing amazing :)

You girls are making me jealous about your holidays :haha: Can't wait for our cruise to come around! The worse part is we were originally leaving today :cry: :haha:

Ahh i hope they are still good on Monday! I am trying to visualise a hatching blast ;) in my dreams!

Oh no!! Don't worry though, it gives you something to look forward to! xx

Thanks everyone. Transfer went well. We have a Blastocyst on board it was graded 7/10 (they don't do AB or any grading like that. He said it was a great quality expanded Blast. We have no embryos to freeze today but we have an early blast on its way hopefully and a few late stage morulas. We'll see how we go. For now, hopes are riding on our one and only. xx

Glad it went well and can't wait until we get some good news :) x

Woohoo that's awesome Eve! Lots of sticky :dust: for you.

And good luck with the others tomorrow, I remember that some of mine made it to blast the afternoon of my transfer and the next morning, so that's good news that there are still some on track.

Hope everyone's loved ones in Sydney are safe and sound tonight. Hug them extra tight :hugs:

Hi girlies, got the call from the Embryologist after an awful night of me just feeling like poo and that we will have nothing frozen. We have an expanded Blastocyst very similar to the embryo transferred yesterday (although it was a little more advanced obviously since it's been growing a bit longer - so it caught up!). He said it was great quality and he was very happy with it. We had 4 make it to blast but they were just crap and wouldn't survive a freeze/thaw. So they will be disregarded. Feeling grateful that we have one but hoping we don't need it for a Loooooong time. ;) x

That's great that y have one frozen Eveclo :) fingers crossed that one stays frozen for awhile.

Just out of curiosity, why do they grow them so long? Is it generally better to grow them in the lab for longer?

I'm only 4 days into this wait and it's terrible :( this is an awful wait. I have hopes that it will go ok and we get a positive, but at the same time I have doubts as it doesn't always work first go :( I'm not sure when I should test, I'm worried about seeing a BFN again, but also don't think I can wait it out.

Trying to keep busy.hope everyone else is well, and hope the wait is passing quickly for you Eveclo x

That's great that y have one frozen Eveclo :) fingers crossed that one stays frozen for awhile.

Just out of curiosity, why do they grow them so long? Is it generally better to grow them in the lab for longer?

I'm only 4 days into this wait and it's terrible :( this is an awful wait. I have hopes that it will go ok and we get a positive, but at the same time I have doubts as it doesn't always work first go :( I'm not sure when I should test, I'm worried about seeing a BFN again, but also don't think I can wait it out.

Trying to keep busy.hope everyone else is well, and hope the wait is passing quickly for you Eveclo x

Our clinic like to grow to Blastocyst (this is the stage an embryo should be at 5 days old but can be as late as 6 or 7 and is just about ready to hatch) because it allows them to see the strongest ones. As you can see my day 3 report was 8 embryos at the correct stage (roughly 8 cell). If we were to put one of these embryos back it may have been one that never made it to Blastocyst so they basically weed out the weak ones with this technique. Sometimes day 3 turn into blasts and sometimes they just die. Usually about half of day 3 make it to day 5 but a lot of people say that they're better in your uterus than in an incubator! So we would have had about 6 frozen on day 3 if that's where we were heading (they were good ones) but yeah obviously there may have been something wrong with them hence not continuing to grow. :( but we are lucky to have one transferred and one frozen so I'm happy enough!

The wait is always SO slow I think it's worse than a standard 2ww :) my friend on another blog got her positive at 5dp5dt (5 days post 5 day transfer) so 7dp3dt could do it for you! That's not too far away;) I have a good feeling for you though x

Just had a call re my tests from this morning (bloods) estrogen was 2,000 and progesterone was 121. The nurse said the levels were all good and where they should be. Fingers crossed!!

My lab grows to day 5 as well but that is cause we are PGD.

Can't wait for you girls to test I am so excited!! :dance:

Thanks miss red, I can't wait either! Hoping to bring some good news to this Aussie thread for December !

I think I'll test Thursday at 9dpo, or 6dp3dt. If positive yay, if not il test 2-3 days later. I think I'll test... But I not too sure yet. I may just chicken out for a few days... I don't know.

Hopefully our little embies are getting all warm n snuggled into their new homes :)

Just had a call re my tests from this morning (bloods) estrogen was 2,000 and progesterone was 121. The nurse said the levels were all good and where they should be. Fingers crossed!!

It's so good that your clinic is testing these things - neither of mine have ever done this!! Exciting Lirpa :)

Are you on progesterone after the transfer? I have it twice a day. From wht I've read it has to be over a certain limit to sustain a pregnancy and mines above the limit. Otherwise your luteal phase may be short and result in the lining start to shed before it should

I don't feel anything yet :( no real symptoms etc. still praying

I was on Crinone twice a day after my fresh transfer, but I was that same as Eveclo never had any testing exempt for BT after transfer.

That is awesome that your clinic does that :)

How many dpt are you both now? :dance:

Hey I'm 6dp3dt

9dpo

This just happened :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Came up in a couple of minutes! DH says to b cautious still as it's early, but I think our jelly bean baby snuggled in!!! What do you think?

I can't believe it. I think it worked..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 20
YOU ARE PREGNANT!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

That is an awesome line for 9dpo, that is when I normally got a +

DH left for work at 5 so I got up and did it. I thought of waiting to tell him but I couldn't so called him. It's definitely there. I'll try again Saturday and see if it gets darker. It's been about 14 days since my trigger of 10,000 so that should be gone for sure.

I'm praying for team Eveclo now :-D c'mon bfp!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->