Any Aussie ladies starting IVF?

I'm hoping this is real and not from my trigger. It's been 11 days since my trigger... So hopefully that's outta the system. Guess we will see in couple more days

No way that's you trigger they only hang around for 7days :wohoo:

Your next Eveclo xx

Hey I'm 6dp3dt

9dpo

This just happened :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Came up in a couple of minutes! DH says to b cautious still as it's early, but I think our jelly bean baby snuggled in!!! What do you think?

I can't believe it. I think it worked..

That is SO a positive!!! WooHoo I told you I had a good feeling! :) Test again tomorrow and see if it is darker and then you know it's not your trigger! Mine was out 2 days after I took it (which was EPU day!) so I can't fathom how it would be a trigger. SO exciting :) xx

Are you on progesterone after the transfer? I have it twice a day. From wht I've read it has to be over a certain limit to sustain a pregnancy and mines above the limit. Otherwise your luteal phase may be short and result in the lining start to shed before it should

I don't feel anything yet :( no real symptoms etc. still praying

Yep I am on progesterone, 2x a day of that Crinone. I just found out that if my Beta level is under 100 I have to continue taking it for another week but if it is over 100 (apparently a 'good' level) that I just stop taking it?

My previous clinic did Progesterone until 12 weeks so i'm a little concerned that I would be stopping? It's not really something I have to worry about unless i'm pregnant but i can just pretend for now :) hehe.

Hope the line is getting darker for you Lirpa! 4dp5dt here today- nothing to report! X

Been spotting today. Some brown so u thought implantation maybe, but then some red too. :-/ I usually start spotting now before AF.

Will try another test tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed it is positive still and darker.

Hope all is well Eveclo x

Can't wait for you to test Eveclo :) xx

I had spotting during the TWW, it's probably the crinone upsetting your cervix :hugs: I then went on to have spotting from 6-14weeks and still held on to our little man :) xx

Been spotting today. Some brown so u thought implantation maybe, but then some red too. :-/ I usually start spotting now before AF.

Will try another test tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed it is positive still and darker.

Hope all is well Eveclo x

Definitely test again!! Can't wait to see what comes up. I would say it is from the progesterone especially if you are getting positives still. Goodluck!

Defn test again lirpa! Congrats on those lovely lines :) that crinone is nasty stuff so I hope the spotting is just from that. I also had some bleeding with Lily.

Evclo- got everything crossed for you too! Are you going to test early?

congrats Lirpa, looking pretty positive to me, hopefully the spotting is just the crinone.

Eveclo- fingers crossed for you x

I think the spotting was just normal early spotting. Test this morning confirms the jelly bean baby is still there :kiss:

Another bonus, because we have spent soooo much in medical expenses this year, got a nice bonus in our acct from Medicare.

Thinking of you Eveclo and my fingers are crossed xoxoxo

Hoping the holidays are starting off good everyone :flower:

Afm, not many symptoms. Very tired is mainly all so far. Haven't felt too sick. But definitely more sleepy than normal.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 15
Defn test again lirpa! Congrats on those lovely lines :) that crinone is nasty stuff so I hope the spotting is just from that. I also had some bleeding with Lily.

Evclo- got everything crossed for you too! Are you going to test early?

Thanks Kirst I only have online cheap tests and I did one today just to satisfy my POAS addiction and it was BFN so I have decided against it until day before beta or possibly even beta day (Tuesday). The feeling I get seeing a negative test makes the wait until Tuesday 100000x worse so i'd rather just not. But seeing that made me feel out already, silly girl.

I think the spotting was just normal early spotting. Test this morning confirms the jelly bean baby is still there :kiss:

Another bonus, because we have spent soooo much in medical expenses this year, got a nice bonus in our acct from Medicare.

Thinking of you Eveclo and my fingers are crossed xoxoxo

Hoping the holidays are starting off good everyone :flower:

Afm, not many symptoms. Very tired is mainly all so far. Haven't felt too sick. But definitely more sleepy than normal.

So good when you see that rebate in your account from medicare! Congratulations Lirpa :flower:

I am having period-like pain (5dp5dt) and it is driving me crazy! It started this afternoon at work and it's still here now on and off. I hope it doesn't mean witchy is coming early... :(

I hope not too Eveclo. I had some period pain a few days ago too. Hopefully it is your bean snuggling in.

I know what you mean about seeing negative :( hopefully next is a bfp. I wouldn't have tested again until day of the beta as well

xox

Beautiful progression on your test this morning Lirpa :) xx

Still very early Eveclo, I didn't get mine till 7dp5dt :hugs: xx

Hi everyone well bali is nice. We have been enjoying some relaxation which is nice. Did a bit of shopping today. And now back in the room relaxing again. Will probably go for ice cream this afternoon :) they are hard bargainers here.

We have one more day and lave Wednesday morning back home. I am looking forward to it. We did a shop online last night (so painful with slow internet!) and it gets dropped off at MIL for when she picks us up. I miss my puppy :)

Hope everything has your Christmas shopping done and ready for Thursday!!

Hi Ladies, just wanted to check in to let you know I got my period yesterday at 7dp5dt. It came on very quickly with just a bit of spotting for a few hours beforehand. Beta today was negative so I am to stop the clexane and I have to wean myself off the steroids slowly over the next week. Cried all of the tears that I could ever imagine but I feel a lot better for it now. I feel foolish for having faith and for continuing to spend all of our money on something that will most likely never work. I'm struggling to work out where we go from here as we don't know why this is happening to us. Our options are surrogacy, adoption or maybe it is that our embryos are just really crappy but I can't help but feel it is me that is ruining this for us both.

This has been one crazy 12 months from our first IVF cycle failure exactly one year ago, to our fifth failure without any sign of implantation or pregnancy once again. My heart feels sore all over and I'm not sure how to fix it. Just trying to breath and take every day as it comes. Feeling grateful that it is Christmas & although life may not be as I imagined it, and I may never get that chance to be a mumma, I will find a way to be ok. Congratulations to everyone that has gotten their positives or have their beautiful little bubbas in their lives, you all deserve it. Thank you for all your support as well I am eternally grateful xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->