Any Aussie ladies starting IVF?

So I had 3 eggs retrieved :) which I am pretty happy with considering I only had 5 follies. I am in a little bit of pain but nothing to worry about.

How did you go wantingbubba7?

So I had 3 eggs retrieved :) which I am pretty happy with considering I only had 5 follies. I am in a little bit of pain but nothing to worry about.

Oh yay! Fingers crossed the fertilisation is all good! Are they going to call you tomorrow with the results? Rest up, hope you are ok xx

Oh yay! Fingers crossed the fertilisation is all good! Are they going to call you tomorrow with the results? Rest up, hope you are ok xx

Thank you :) they will be calling tomorrow to give me an update can't wait. I'm ok just a little tender at the moment.

How are you today?

Thank you :) they will be calling tomorrow to give me an update can't wait. I'm ok just a little tender at the moment.

How are you today?

Phew exciting! I am good today. I had my last shift at my job which was really sad, but it has kept me busy and not worrying about our little embryo. Whatever will be will be ultimately and I know there was nothing more that I could have done in preparation for it, and you can only try as much as you can! So we will see. :)

I ended up with 8 eggs which was less then expected but still super happy about. We decided to 100% ICSI them all though. Still a bit sore so I am going to go and lay down for a bit and do an update later :)
MissCassie, good on you so glad you got the 3 with only the 4 follicles... that is awesome , very happy for you. Fingers crossed for tomorrow. How was Local?
Did you happen to see me around, I had a navy shirt on? I ended up in hospital till about 2ish stupid pulse wouldnt go back down, had to have an ECG done so only just got home now. I'm so buggered and sore.
Eveclo, hope you are feeling good today.

xxx

I ended up with 8 eggs which was less then expected but still super happy about. We decided to 100% ICSI them all though. Still a bit sore so I am going to go and lay down for a bit and do an update later :)
MissCassie, good on you so glad you got the 3 with only the 4 follicles... that is awesome , very happy for you. Fingers crossed for tomorrow. How was Local?
Did you happen to see me around, I had a navy shirt on? I ended up in hospital till about 2ish stupid pulse wouldnt go back down, had to have an ECG done so only just got home now. I'm so buggered and sore.

xxx

8 is a really great number to work with! ICSIing them all is a great idea too, we did ICSI and ivf on our last cycle and our fresh transfer was an ICSI blast and this hatching embryo was also ICSI, and they were both the best quality out of all of them. I am a true believer that ICSI is worth the extra $$ because they always seem to be better quality and you would think it would be the other way round!

Heat packs and protein and pain killers hehe. Hope you are both feeling ok this evening. Good luck with fert reports tomorrow.

Are they still looking at doing an FET? Or will they look at doing a fresh now? X

xxx

That's an awesome amount of eggs congrats really happy for you :) I'm sure your fert rate will be amazing can't wait to heat your good news tomorrow how exciting!

My local was ok, at first it didn't hurt but by the end it was getting quite uncomfortable. Amd then Rob was in there popping alot of cysts after and was like "I'm just having some fun" hah, he always said because I'm young my eggs should be good quality.. so i hope he's right.

My tummy is quite sore now tho. How are you feeling?

And I'm not sure if I saw you I could have maybe. Haha did you see me? I was in my work clothes and had a black and white striped cardigan on and black skirt.

Gah I keep refreshing to check and it is only 10am, haha. I should be packing!!

Fantastic news MissCassie, I just said to my husband I really hope all three fertilised :) and then jumped on saw this hehe wooohooooo so happy for you. Even my husband is stoked for you :) I talk about you guys to him - hope use dont mind :flower:

I really only had 7 eggs, the scientist said one of my eggs was abnormally shaped was technically not even viable to use so out of 7, 6 fertilised :) woohoo I'm so happy that my husband can fertilise my eggs, even it is with help hehehe

No fresh transfer for me Eveclo as I triggered with Lucrin instead of Pregnyl. Lucrin doesn't support progesterone I think it is and I wouldn't support a fresh transfer so it would be pointless even with progesterone suppositories.
The reason we used Lucrin is because I had so many follies and they didn't want me to OHSS. I prefered a frozen transfer though :) gives me time to recover and eat healthy till transfer and get back into shape. I'm so swollen in my stomach-I look pregnant.

How are you feeling Eveclo? Hope you are will... have my fingers crossed for you xxx I feel this is it for you!!

Fantastic news MissCassie, I just said to my husband I really hope all three fertilised :) and then jumped on saw this hehe wooohooooo so happy for you. Even my husband is stoked for you :) I talk about you guys to him - hope use dont mind :flower:

I really only had 7 eggs, the scientist said one of my eggs was abnormally shaped was technically not even viable to use so out of 7, 6 fertilised :) woohoo I'm so happy that my husband can fertilise my eggs, even it is with help hehehe

No fresh transfer for me Eveclo as I triggered with Lucrin instead of Pregnyl. Lucrin doesn't support progesterone I think it is and I wouldn't support a fresh transfer so it would be pointless even with progesterone suppositories.
The reason we used Lucrin is because I had so many follies and they didn't want me to OHSS. I prefered a frozen transfer though :) gives me time to recover and eat healthy till transfer and get back into shape. I'm so swollen in my stomach-I look pregnant.

How are you feeling Eveclo? Hope you are will... have my fingers crossed for you xxx I feel this is it for you!!

Yay! Wonderful news! What is the plan for your embryos now? Are they wanting to take them to blastocyst or 3 day? I am feeling good, no signs or symptoms yet hehe. Thank you I hope your feeling is right! ;) thanks for updating both of you I am so happy for you both :)

Thank you lovely ladies so much I am stoked that they have all fertilised I thought that maybe 1 or 2 would. So I'm stoked!! I got the message and i yelled out omgfg!! So my partner came running over thinking something was wrong lol

I'm so glad that 6 fertilised!! :hugs: you must be absolutely stoked about that! It's amazing!! The next couple of days should be very interesting for the both of us! Can't wait to see what happens..

I don't mind that you talk to your husband about us, because I do it too hahs

I don't have a fresh transfer either I think our clinic only dose a freeze all cycle for everyone

Thank you lovely ladies so much I am stoked that they have all fertilised I thought that maybe 1 or 2 would. So I'm stoked!! I got the message and i yelled out omgfg!! So my partner came running over thinking something was wrong lol

I'm so glad that 6 fertilised!! :hugs: you must be absolutely stoked about that! It's amazing!! The next couple of days should be very interesting for the both of us! Can't wait to see what happens..

I don't mind that you talk to your husband about us, because I do it too hahs

I don't have a fresh transfer either I think our clinic only dose a freeze all cycle for everyone

Oh well that is interesting. Good luck with it all over the next few days :)

We're hoping to get as many as possible to day 5... fingers crossed. I opted not to know until Thursday to find out how they are. Going to be the longest wait. Of course I can ring at anytime though and find out.
How are you going? And the packing?

Misscassie, how are you feeling?? Ive been pretty sore the last couple of days. Its been a different pain to what I thought as well, its more up high like ive done to many sit ups. Feeling a bit better today :)

Hope you are all well ... hope we all have good news together soon. :hugs:

Having a bit of a down day today. My left boob has started hurting on the side (tell tale sign of me getting AF). I'm not going to be super negative until we know we are out for sure but everytime we have done a transfer I get this same thing and just know that it is pre-af. So frustrating.

Hoping that it's all in my head. x

We're hoping to get as many as possible to day 5... fingers crossed. I opted not to know until Thursday to find out how they are. Going to be the longest wait. Of course I can ring at anytime though and find out.
How are you going? And the packing?

Misscassie, how are you feeling?? Ive been pretty sore the last couple of days. Its been a different pain to what I thought as well, its more up high like ive done to many sit ups. Feeling a bit better today :)

Hope you are all well ... hope we all have good news together soon. :hugs:

Oooo you are brave for waiting! I am so impatient i used to call all the time to see how they were going hehe. But it is a good idea because it takes the stress out of it for sure! What number are you hoping for ? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->