Any Aussie ladies starting IVF?

Oh no hope thats not the case eveclo. Fingers crossed its a good thing for you as well.
Im thinking of ya xx :hugs:

Yeah im pretty nervous.. might cave and call on tuesday though :wacko:
Misscassie what are you going to do?

Oh no hope thats not the case eveclo. Fingers crossed its a good thing for you as well.
Im thinking of ya xx :hugs:

Yeah im pretty nervous.. might cave and call on tuesday though :wacko:
Misscassie what are you going to do?

I will find out as soon as possible because I'm too impatient like I need to know already how they are doing its driving me crazy!!

How are you feeling today? I am still a little.bit ender with somethings I do. I really hope all of our eggs make it to 5 days! That would he amazeballs!!I really have my fingers crossed for the both of us! It's all I talk about probably starting to drive my partner crazy lol

Leading up to the transfer I'll be doing the prognova at the start of the Fet cycle and also the progesterone gel can't wait to do those......

Having a bit of a down day today. My left boob has started hurting on the side (tell tale sign of me getting AF). I'm not going to be super negative until we know we are out for sure but everytime we have done a transfer I get this same thing and just know that it is pre-af. So frustrating.

Hoping that it's all in my head. x

I'm sure it's just your body playing mean tricks on you and that this is your cycle were you get that amazing BFP!!

Gah I hope so ladies, thanks for listening to me whine. It's hard when you know your body and what it does well. Always reading into it too much! Moving day/s for us begin today - at least that is something to take off my mind. I have to drive to Sydney this morning (6 hours) and fly back tomorrow morning just to drive again on Wednesday. Sigh!

Thinking of you both, hope your babies are doing marvellous things!

Haha I know the feeling MissCassie I want to know noooow, wish I could fast forward time and see how they are at day 5/6. I so hope they all make it.
OMG I just had Life Fertility ring me and I nearly had a nervous break down lol - it was only a nurse seeing how I am feeling today and if I am in any pain still. But thankfully I came good yesterday and am back to normal.
I saw the private number and when she announced she was from Life I was like WHATS WRONG (in my head) trying to act composed on the outside hahahaha

All good though she said they wont check them today (day 3) but they will tomorrow and I can call then to see how they are if I want to.

How are you feeling? Still sore at all?

Eveclo, never to much whining ~ that is why we are here.
I really hope its your mind playing tricks on you... pregnancy can mimic AF as well apparently. I have everything crossed for you.
Good luck with the move! Hope it takes your mind off it for a while. And drive safe :hugs:

xx

Haha I know the feeling MissCassie I want to know noooow, wish I could fast forward time and see how they are at day 5/6. I so hope they all make it.
OMG I just had Life Fertility ring me and I nearly had a nervous break down lol - it was only a nurse seeing how I am feeling today and if I am in any pain still. But thankfully I came good yesterday and am back to normal.
I saw the private number and when she announced she was from Life I was like WHATS WRONG (in my head) trying to act composed on the outside hahahaha

All good though she said they wont check them today (day 3) but they will tomorrow and I can call then to see how they are if I want to.

How are you feeling? Still sore at all?

Eveclo, never to much whining ~ that is why we are here.
I really hope its your mind playing tricks on you... pregnancy can mimic AF as well apparently. I have everything crossed for you.
Good luck with the move! Hope it takes your mind off it for a while. And drive safe :hugs:

xx

Oh that phone call would have stressed me out, haha! I'm glad you are feeling back to your old self. Do you think you will call tomorrow? Or are you going to just wait and see on day 5 :)

I'm just about to have my appointment with that new FS, so I'm hoping he's ok! I always hate meeting new doctors, I always feel so awkward ha ha. Xx

Um I'll probably cave tomorrow and get my husband to call, I'll be way to nervous to even dial the number haha
Its one of the scariest things I've ever had to wait around on.

Good luck, I'm sure he is lovely. But yes it always nerve racking meeting any Dr in the medical world let alone about something as sensitive as fertility. And its important that you are comfortable with them etc.
Hope you are feeling better.
Let me know how you go :)

How are you feeling? Still sore

xx

I had the exact same call and the exact same feeling I was like omg what is wrong?? Haha

I'm back to feeling 100% again expect for my Boobs which are extremely sensitive and just hurt, I'm hoping that goes away very soon.

I can't wait for an update tomorrow I need to know and it's driving my nuts!

Haha its a good thing they call, nice to check how we are I think :)
Glad you are feeling better :) my boobs hurt too so bad, I'm permanently wearing a sports bra so that they dont accidentally rub on anything hahaha

I noticed this morning I have a bruise in my belly button and on my appendix scar. Have either of you noticed this before after egg collection?
MissCassie can you check to see if you have it too? So weird....
I'm thinking because I was under General that they were a bit rough when moving me around?

Sooo hubby rang the embryologist this morning and we dont have a day 4 update as yet until this afternoon but at day 2 (she said was a milestone for any emby) that all 6 were still growing. She said 5 of fine quality and 1 a little fragmented but could still be ok today when they check. OMG OMG this is torture.

Eveclo, hope your appointment went well yesterday and you like your new Dr. How are you feeling? Do you think you'll do a test before your blood test?

x

Good news for me !!! 5 eggs are 12-16 cell moralas and exactly where they should be and 1 egg is only 5 cells with lots of fragmentation so that one has pretty much stopped growing.

I'm so happy :)
xx

Congrats on your embies!! That's an amazing result so you should be able to hopefully get 5 frosties :)

My results are not so good? I have 1 5 cell so I guess it's stopped growing and then 2 7 cell which they hopefully keep growing over the next couple of days,she did say that they freeze on day 5 and 6 so I I might still be in with a chance..

I'm so upset :( i feel like I've done all of this for nothing..

Oh no I'm sorry Cassie :( fingers crossed they are fighters and make it to freeze. :hugs:
Hope you are ok xx

Heard from the scientist today. I got 2 blasts to freeze today. She isn't sure on the others yet as they slowed down a bit. I'll know more tomorrow afternoon.
Have you heard anything MissCassie ? Fingers crossed xx

I haven't heard back yet? I tried calling heaps of times and didn't get a call back.. no news is good news right??

And congrats on your 2 blasts :) that's amazing!! 2 bubbies waiting to go!!

Congrats on your embies!! That's an amazing result so you should be able to hopefully get 5 frosties :)

My results are not so good? I have 1 5 cell so I guess it's stopped growing and then 2 7 cell which they hopefully keep growing over the next couple of days,she did say that they freeze on day 5 and 6 so I I might still be in with a chance..

I'm so upset :( i feel like I've done all of this for nothing..

I'm so sorry that you had some disappointing news but don't stress about those embryos just yet. Two 7 cell embryos are great and they hopefully will keep growing and you should know by today I'm guessing? It's so hard when you get news that you don't exactly want to hear :(

Heard from the scientist today. I got 2 blasts to freeze today. She isn't sure on the others yet as they slowed down a bit. I'll know more tomorrow afternoon.
Have you heard anything MissCassie ? Fingers crossed xx

Congrats Hun :) that's great to know that you have two little embryos in the freezer ready to go.

My appointment went ok, the doctor was quite good (not an amazing people person but let's be honest I don't need much of that- more the kind that get to the bottom of things). He suggested a lot of different things like DNA fragmentation testing, a few other different blood tests as well for us. Another endo biopsy testing some other things that I haven't been tested for. Cystic fibrosis carrier check for my husband and also showed me some case studies he has done on male factor infertility. I showed him my immune stuff and he was worried about me being on prednisolone as the side effects can be pretty bad (aka it's 2.34am and I'm awake- insomnia is a killer!) I am 6dp6dt and have not tested. My blood test is Friday, so I'll proably just wait as I don't even have any pregnancy tests (I'm staying in hotels until we move into our new home next week). I haven't had any spotting as of yet (last fresh cycle I got my period 7dp5dt) but I am on a higher dose of progesterone which is probably keeping it away and also giving me some symptoms that mimic my period coming or maybe it actually is! My left breast is still sore (darn it!) so I'm hoping that it's a pregnancy symptom not a AF one ;)

Otherwise all is good in the world for now, except when I go to the bathroom and get scared that I'll have AF hahaha. At least the progesterone might mask it for another day :) xx

No embies made it to freeze :( I am absolutely devastated :cry:

We are going to do another cycle as quickly as we can.

No embies made it to freeze :( I am absolutely devastated :cry:

We are going to do another cycle as quickly as we can.

Oh Cassie I am so so so sorry that none of your embryos made it to freeze. Honestly I know how heartbreaking it is and I know there is nothing I can say that will make you feel better but I will try anyway. You WILL be a Mumma, and you will get there and I know how much it hurts today because I know how much you want it, but your little baby is waiting and I am so sure that your next IVF cycle will be the one. The hard thing about IVF is once it is out of your hands it literally is, and with so much science it often feels like the biggest blow when it doesn't work out the way it should. My heart is broken for you but I just know that things will work out soon, it is just such a shame you have to go through this.

I am thinking of both you and your partner, you strong lovely people. :hugs:

MissCassie, I am so sorry :( I am so sad for you and your husband. I hope you are both ok xx
I am with Eveclo... you will be a Mumma one day.
As one of the nurses said to me when we first met "you will have a baby, but the course you take may be not what you expect but in the end you will get there" !!
I truly hope that next time turns out different for you :hugs:
Can't wait to share in your happiness :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back