Any Aussie ladies starting IVF?

For those of you that take DHEA, did your GP or FS write a script? What form did you take it in?

Hi ladies,
I've been quietly been checking in on all your updates, was excited to read one more BFP, congrats wish and wait.
I've been for my ultrasound today, they found 11 measurable follies on the right and 7 on the left which they seemed pretty happy with, so happy in fact no more gonal f for me, last synarel spray tomorrow morning and trigger shot tomorrow night. I'm booked in 8am Monday morning for my ER, fingers crossed all those follies have eggs in them.
Any advice for a first timer you guys? Its exciting but trying not to get ahead of myself and just take it as it comes. Wish me luck!

Hey maddy can't help with dhea but hope your well otherwise!
Thanks take2 I'm still reeling! Advice I can offer for the pick up is just to try and relax. It's actually a really quick process and for me was easy and painless. I hope it's the same for you! Who are you going through?

I agree with Wish, just relax afterwards. Also one way to reduce OHSS is get some powerade or Hydrolyte :)

How are you feeling Wish?

Thanks guys, I'm with reproductive medicine Albury. They've been amazing. We do have to travel a bit because we're in Wagga but its just under a 2 hour drive so not too bad.
How are you miss Redknob? Are you doing a FET soon, I think I saw you were?

Take2 good luck for this morning - as I type you're in there doing your thing ;)

Maddy - I had a script from fs & had to order DHEA from chemist they didn't keep it in stock it took about 3 days to come in, I took it in tablet form 25mg's each tablet 3 times a day !

Take 2 - as the others said just rest afterwards, I experienced a bit of pain & cramping afterwards but nothing a panadol & a lay down didn't fix, best of luck hun, your number of follies sounds promising :) best of luck xx

Hi wish - any morning sickness yet ?? I think mine kicked in about 8 weeks- no fun but worth it ! Are they sending you for an early scan ??

Hey miss red , is your FET this week or next ??
Aleja - how about your FET ??

Hey Taylah I've got a scan tomorrow at 6+2. Shitting myself. I would be devastated if they didn't find anything! I feel ok, constantly tired and really sore boobs, stuffy nose but no morning sickness yet. I'm thinking I should have booked the scan for later to be safer but I can't relax xx

I'm good take2 :) Yeah should be having the FET in 2 and a bit weeks, just got AF today (she was 3 days late)

Good luck with your scan Wish xx

Hey guys hope everyone is well. Looking forward to hearing how your scan goes Wish, very exciting.
I've just returned from having my ER, they got 14 eggs, seems ok I think, fingers crossed the little buggers fertilise lol. Having a chilled out arvo on the couch, inside where it's cool, supposed to hit 35 here today.

Take 2 - 14 is a great result congrats, hope they all fertilize for you :)

Wish - that is really early , I had a scan at 7+1 & they said to me they may not see a heart beat yet - they did with a trans vaginal scan , i hope it's not too early for you to see heartbeat but please don't panic if it is, they can still do dating scan that early , how exciting for you , best of luck let us know how you go , what time are you going ??

Take 2 that's a fantastic result congratulations!! Rest up while they do their thing!
Taylah, dr told me to make it for six weeks which I thought was strange, she said they should defo see a heartbeat then. It's at 9am I couldn't wait all day haha, she did say it would be trans-vaginal...I'm so used to them now I could probably do it myself.
Red- my AF was almost a week late for the first time ever before we were due to start..always the way. Are you doing a medicated fet?

Wish - Let us know as soon as you can , will be checking in on you, all the best Hun xx

That's a fantastic result Take, rest up xx

Can't wait to hear how your scan goes Wish!! Xx I am doing a semi medicated, I started Cartia today and then I will have a HCG booster then start Clexane and PIO injection on the day of ovulation and will stay on these for 20 weeks if successful :)

hi ladies,
Wish I really hope your scan went well today:flower:

Take2 great result from your egg pick up. Now its time to take it easy for a few days before your transfer. :coffee:

Maddy, i have not taken DHEA so I don't know much about it.

Well me: I am having my first BT on Friday to check my hormones in prep for the FET. waiting waiting waiting!

hello everyone else

Yay :dance: Aleja, I have my bloods on Monday so we are going to hopefully be bump buddies :) how many :cold: do you have?

Hi guys,
I got up to urinate 4 times last night, full bladder loads, us that something any of you experienced after ER?

Yeah I had that as well, it is good, if you stop urinating go straight to Emergency!!

Thanks Miss Redknob, good to hear its positive even though its annoying. The lab rang this morning. Turns out they found an extra egg, so I had 15 eggs retrieved, 14 that were mature and 13 of those fertilised. I'm going in tomorrow for the transfer and then begins the waiting game. very exciting!!
Wish have you had the scan?? how did it go?? all good I hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->