Any Aussie ladies starting IVF?

Hi girls,
I hope you don't mind me crashing in again. I have kept reading up on how you are all going :flower:
I just popped in to say -Miss Red, I'm also doing a FET this month and am on CD10. Should O in a couple of days too. Very much in sync :)
Hope it goes well!

Lots of love and best wishes to the other girls too xxx

Same cycle day! Hope we both have a fabulous bfp result :)
Yep - my name is Kirstie!

Have a great day everyone xxx

What a coincidence!
Same FET, same cycle day AND same name :)
now we must BOTH get a BFP!
Have a lovely day xxx

Hi to the other girls :flower:

Why did I do it? I POAS this morning, I wasnt going to test agin till sunday, I got up at around 5am and peed, then woke at 7 and decided to test. So not is it only still prob a bit early(8dp2dt), but I had only just peed two hours earlier. So obviously BFN, I mean stark white no hint of a second line! Of course I have been a miserable pessimistic cranky pants all morning. Trying to stay strong and optimistic but its so tough.

OK enough of my grumbling..anyone having an awesome day..something wonderful happen? Distract me please lol

That is so weird Kirstie, hoe we get our BFP together xx

Don't think in to it Take, may have been too diluted :hugs:

Well I can't wait for all of you to join me in spew city. The Panadol came up rougher then how it went down. Still early as take2!! Wait a couple of days and go again. Yay for red and kirst bump buddies too!! Xx

Oh Wish you poor love, hopefully this morning sickness doesn't give you hell too long.

Thanks guys for the encouragement, I'm feeling more relaxed this evening :)

nice for you two kristy's to be on the same cycle days ! best of luck keeping everything crossed for you both xx

oh wish i feel your pain i was so sick until around week 16 then better all of a sudden, and just this past week i have been feeling queasy again in the mornings but thankfully nothing like early on , well its a good sign they say the sicker you are the stronger the pregnancy is !

take2 - still really early hun, hang in there :)

Hi guys,
Hope everyone had a nice weekend. All a bit quiet here so I'll have a blab about whats happening with me. Well so far all BFNs with the POAS. On Friday night I had some spotting, initially I was excited thinking it was an implantation bleed but the bleeding got heavier as the weekend progressed. Saturday I was thinking it may be a side effect of the crinone but by yesterday I had pretty much accepted AF had arrived. The bleeding was heavy early this morning but now seems to have stopped. So all up 2.5 days of moderate bleeding.
I rang the clinic this morning, the nurse explained that occasionally they see women who have bleeding but continue on to be pregnant but this was the exception not the rule. I have pretty much made peace that this cycle has failed so I told her Im not holding much hope. My OTT was supposed to be Wed but the nurse said I can go tomorrow to have the beta done.
I've decided when we get the expected news tomorrow afternoon we'll go out for dinner for sushi and a bottle of wine, all the things a pregnant woman can't have, trying to find a small silver lining lol.
Anyways thats me for now.
Wish- hows that morning sickness going?
Miss Redknob- Where are you up to? You should've ovulated by now, yes?
and Kirs_T you're doing a FET too this month? how are you going?

Really hope it is breakthrough bleeding Take :hugs: can't wait to hear if you are pregnant FX

Yep will O tomorrow, transfer is Saturday :dance:

Sorry to hear take 2 :-(

Miss red - best of luck Saturday Hun, keeping everything crossed for you, this should be your turn :)

Thanks Taylah xx
Can't believe you are going to be 30 weeks in 2 days :shock:

Take 2- Really hoping that you are that exception! If not, sushi and wine is a smashin idea and exactly what I would do! Followed by a platefull of soft cheese, some soft serve ice cream and lots of beer!

Red- Good luck for Saturday, praying this is the one for you!

Taylah- 30 weeks wow! How inspiring, can't wait to get there!

AFM- Morning sickness has been ok last couple of days which scares me more then makes me happy hahah! I keep thinking, 'Am I still tired, are my boobs still sore?" AAAAHHHGG when does the worry end? Booked in for my scan, Dr said to go at 11 weeks but radiology place said 12... I made one for 11 and 12 at two different places! Just to add to the anxiety they found a "small sub-chronic haematoma" at 6 week scan thats next to the baby, Dr said that would have caused the spotting. they are going to monitor it but apparently it s normal... Cant wait till 12 weeks! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->