Any Aussie ladies starting IVF?

Miss red knob- will be thinking about you on Sat and sending lots of baby dust your way..its def your turn!

Wish- Keep us updated. Those scans are a blessing and a curse, always seems to turn up little problems to niggle at you but most of the time it turns out fine. When I had my 19week scan with my daughter the tech commented her bowel looked abnormal..turns out it was absolutely fine, as I'm sure you will be too :)

Tayla- On the downhill run now..whens your next scan?

Hi ladies , yep can't believe I will be 30 weeks tomorrow, getting huge & uncomfy now & time is going so slow , just getting impatient to meet my little girl now, can't wait I'm a bit too organized I've got nothing left to do so I'm getting bored so I'm really looking forward to xmas holidays, I'm not allowed to fly anywhere this year so we are going to port Stephens on our boat for two weeks- I'm hoping this makes time fly !

Wish - the morning sickness will probably come & go ( mine did ) till about week 12 then be full force till about week 16 - no fun but it is reassuring ! cute tiny little raspberry I think I'm a cantaloupe (rock melon ) now which doesn't really make sense since bub is around 40cm's long, I don't know about you guys but I've never seen a rock melon that big !

Miss red, you must be getting excited ! I'm excited for you !

Take 2 - did you do your beta ? Funny my clinic doesn't do betas !

Hi Tayla

The last 10 weeks just drag by..feels like D day will never come..then suddenly the little one arrives and turns your life upside down..its so exciting. But enjoy this time as much as you can..drinking a whole cup of tea hot, eating all your dinner all at once and hot, long luxurious showers, its the little things that you take for granted, worth every minute though.
I had my blood test this morning and apparently if I call the clinic at 4:30 this afternoon I should be able to get my results. Now all I have to do is fill in the next 5 hours lol. Well I'm completely expecting to get a negative result and if/when we do we'll be heading out for a nice dinner.
Our clinic makes you have a month off before starting a FET cycle but given Christmas is looming we'll have 2 months off, fingers crossed some blessed bloody Christmas miracle occurs and we conceive naturally in that time lol.
Port stevens sounds lovely..lucky you!!

Thanks Taylah, I am getting really excited I started my injections last night :)

Really hope the nurses have a nice early Christmas presents for you xx

Got the call from the clinic and the beta was negative..as expected. Have psyched myself up to hear that for the last 3 days so have taken quite well..bloody annoying to say the least though.
Anyways off to enjoy a nice dinner and a glass of wine so big I can swim in hehe.

Oh Take2 I'm sorry. I know it was kind of expected, but the official confirmation must have been a bit of a sucker punch. You deserve all the swimming-wine, stinky-soft-cheese and smoked salmon that you want.

I'm so sorry hun, sending you bucket loads of :hugs: xx

Make it a bottle :haha:

Yeah I def enjoyed at least half a bottle of sav blanc and a big plate of sushi, thanks guys for the support and hears cheers to the next cycle hey. Fingers crossed for your big days coming up in the next week, will be crossing my fingers hard for both of the Kirsty's :)
And Maddy where are you at with your IUI cycle?

Hi girls - just dropping in to say hi!

Firstly - take2 I am so sorry to hear about the negative test... I remember fully expecting my bfn last cycle but it still hurts so much... I wish you so much love and sticky thoughts for the next round xxx I hope you're doing something lovely for Chrissy and take some time to spoil yourself.

Wish and Taylah - I really love stalking through and seeing how you are going!! It makes me so excited and keeps me so hopeful! Taylah - you are so very close!! And wish - how is the first trimester going? Hope you're not too sick xxx

Maddy how are you going? Where abouts are you at in your cycle? I hope it's going well!

Miss Red - Kirsty!!- Are you excited about transfer day? Mine is scheduled for Thursday... I am a teacher so have taken Thursday and Friday off to rest and will that little thing to snuggle in deep!! When do you have yours?

Im sorry if Ive missed anyone. Its great to chat to some Aussie girls!
Lots of love, kirst :flower:

Thanks kirs_t, we'll be going to the coast and then to melb to see family and friends over the Christmas break, I'm really looking forward to it. Good luck to you for Thursday, I'm really looking forward to hearing how you go, surely one of us can get a BFP for Christmas! Or better still, Santa brings us all one :)

Thanks miss red, I still can't believe I made it here after everything ! Your turn next Hun xxx

Hi ladies,

Just got home from the ET and it went really well! The two week wait begins :) but ill probably test next weekend or sooner (I am a bit insane with the preggo tests!) feeling pretty excited and hopeful - DH burst into tears on the way home from the clinic! This journey is definitely a rollercoaster!

How is everyone? Good luck for Saturday ET miss red!
Lots of love xxx

Congrats Kirs_t! Here's wishing you great stickiness ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->