Any Aussie ladies starting IVF?

Awesome to hear kirs_t, hope the 2ww flies by for you.
Your turn tomorrow miss Redknob!

OMG I was at my clinic for bloods this morning...our clinic opens from 7:30-9am for bloods, Mon thru Sat. There were 20+ other women when I got there at 8am (the most I've ever seen in there is 1-2 others when I go in for appointments). And they said they had 81 through on Monday morning in their 1.5hr session, and 50 through last Saturday morning. Gosh there are a LOT of us going through treatments, aren't there?!

Take 2- so sorry love, hope u have a rockin couple of months between anyways, you deserve it.
Kirsty- Yay for being PUPO! Exciting times hey, take it easy and watch heaps of day time tv.
Red- best of luck for tomorrow mate. I hope this is it for you and your hubby and you finally get to meet your little one!
Taylah- By the time my raspberry is a melon your melon will be in your arms! How awesome.
Maddy- what clinic are you going through? That's crazy busy! I did read today that IVF and iui treatments have increased by 45% the last few years...at least it means they are only getting better at it.
AFM- More spotting this morning :( Because six week scan showed small subchronic haematoma my dr ordered an ultrasound which I had at 11:30. The lady was great and did and internal...she was shocked that the guy didn't do it at 6 weeks because its so much more accurate. I measured at 8+2 which she said was normal and it was up to me whether I wanted to go with my first dates or not cause it made little difference. We got to see the heartbeat again which was 179. Was so much bigger than last time. She also said that the haematoma and spotting was totally normal and nothing to worry about.... So relieved!!!! Hope everyone is well and HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!xx

Hi all just thought I would update you on my journey. Well after 2 blood tests, 1 ultrasound and a SA we finally got the answers we needed to get some help. Turns out that its me and not DH with a problem I have PCOS and start on clomid with my next cycle. Our FS has given us 3 months to go away and try. I will start on 25mg and if that doesn't work ill go up to 50mg.
Has anyone else been on Clomid???
Any words of advice are welcome :) DH is just glad that it means more BDing for us! ;-P

Hey Emz I did 5 rounds of clomid, first at 50mg and the rest at 100mg, I had fairly severe hot flushes but the worst was the pregnancy like symptoms in 2ww. Heavy sore boobs and being tired all the time. Because it increases your levels of progesterone so much I really felt pregnant. I had no luck but my beast friend who had severe pcos got pregnant first month of trying with clomid for both her pregnancies. Side effects are really not bad and will hopefully be worth it for you guys. I used a fertility monitor too just to be sure cx

Good luck tomorrow miss red !

Kris-t , rest up Hun , hope it's a sticky bean for you & miss red too !

Wish - so glad they are keeping a close eye on you & everything is well, it's amazing how quick they gro isn't it ??

Emz - glad you finally got some answers my sil got pregnant on month 3 of clomid with twins !

Maddy - which clinic are you going to ? Mine had almost no one there on some days others it was packed !

Take 2 - hope you enjoyed your wine, sushi & soft cheese, I can't wait to indulge again !

Emzbon- I didn't really have any major side effects from the clomid, a bit of the hot flushes in the middle of the night but I figured I got off lightly with that. Its good that you have some direction now though and I hope you have more success with it then I did. I did 2 rounds and had good ovulation each time but no BFP, that said we have issues with sperm motility and morphology so I wasn't expecting miracles with the clomid.
TMI WARNING
For all you ladies who have had a failed IVF cycle I have a question. I'm day 7 in my cycle today, still spotting, but its chunky at times and so dark its almost black, is that something any of you have experienced??

Take 2- I had a horrific period after my failed cycle. I passed a clot that was the size of nectarine and black as. It was the cirone tha had built up. Hope it doesn't last too long for you mate.

I was the same Take, they said it was the Crinone. They said to put my finger up there and clean it out :blush:

I had an awful period after my failed cycle too- it was really black and horrible too! Ugh- what we ladies go through! Xxx

Oh thank god it's normal then, will be glad when it's done, not pretty!

Hi ladies...we are through Canberra Fertility Centre, they handle procedures for (I think) about 8 or 9 different FS around town.

Hooray for being pupo!! Hope the transfer went well.... Now for the wait! I am going insane already :wacko: are you going to test early?
Rest up and look after yourself!
Sending love and sticky thoughts to your little blast xxx

Thanks Kirst :) yeah will be testing early, but I am on HCG injections so I am showing positive atm!! Are you going to test early?? Xx

Two of the group in the TWW, how exciting, I'm on the edge of my seat with you both. Fingers crossed someone gets a BFP before Christmas :)

I'll be testing early too- I have absolutely no will power in that department! I think that I will have a fairly accurate test by next weekend so will try to hold out till Friday at least!
The paranoia has already set in though. My nephews came over today and we went to a street festival. I got really hot and had to carry the 2 year old round for most of the time we were there.... Hope I haven't ruined my chances.... Ugh. Back in the air con, resting now! How is everyone else?

V exciting to have 2 x 2WW-ers :happydance:. Does that mean I have to cross double the amount of fingers and toes? That could get interesting :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->