Any Aussie ladies starting IVF?

Hi wish! How are you feeling?! How many weeks are you now?

I am doing ok - I feel like time is in slow motion and am so nervous about the results next week... but I am back at work which helps!
I did a test yesterday and this morning which were both really faint positive - Im pretty sure just the trigger leaving. I am going to try really hard to wait till Friday to test now. That will be 6dp5dt.... Will keep you posted!

Lots of love to everyone xxx

Happy 9 weeks Wish :dance:

OMG Kirst really hope it is for you :dust: What trigger did you take?

I have the worst bloat and pregnancy symptoms due to the booster shots I have taken

Wow kirsty I soooo hope it is! Bring on Friday! I know what you mean about slow mo!! Exciting stuff.
Boo for the bloat and preggo symptoms Red! Hopefully they will get stronger soon. Xx
I'm ok still effing spotting dark brown which is driving me nuts I'd feel better if it wasn't there :( sitting in waiting room for first o.b appointment. Been waiting an hour already and going no where soon.

Hi ladies :)

Miss Redknob - The bloating is the worst isn't it. Mine hasn't gone completely yet. I've put on about 7kg over the last 2 months since beginning the IVF meds, I have been running every afternoon this week and for some bloody reason I've gained MORE weight?? I feel like my body will never go back to normal.
Actually ladies..anyone tell me what day they ovulated after failed IVF, I feel cramp today but I'm only CD10, surely I wouldn't ovulate already??

Wish - How'd the appointment go? Did the doctor say anything about the spotting?

You should tell your dr about the bloating as mine went down after I got my period from the failed cycle..I had a normal cycle after it failed :hugs:

Hey guys appointment went great she wasn't worried about the spotting at all. Got to hear the heartbeat which was amazing and see the lil bean moving. She's got an ultrasound in her office so that's handy! Now onto 12 weeks! Made my scan appointment for December 16th December. 20 days and counting!
Take I put on 11kgs between the clomid and ivf. It was a real downer. It took me a little bit to shake once I'd had a little break. It took me three cycles to go back to my average 28 days after my failed cycle. The ones straight after were nearly a week later. I can't wait to hear from you other PUPO ladies. Wishing sober Christmas's for all!! Xx

Hi ladies , congrats on being PUPO, how exciting, got everything crossed for some early Xmas presents for you both , the bloat is terrible isn't it? mine never went away lol ! Try not to drive yourselves crazy with poas , I got my bfp 6dp5dt but it was so faint I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me, it took afew days to get darker, but that didn't stop me from testing everyday - we are crazy aren't we ?? Xxx

Wish so glad to hear you are doing so well , you must be so happy ! Try to relax & enjoy ! Xxx

Hope everyone else is really well xxxx

Glad to hear your appointment went well wish! How amazing to hear the heartbeat!! So exciting! I hope 12 weeks comes around really fast for you - I bet you can't wait for the next scan to see the lil beanie again!

Take- I hope the bloating gets better soon... Mine hung around for 2 weeks into the next cycle for me and I just felt so blah until then... Then a kind of fog lifted and I felt much much better. Sending you lots of love! I think the next few cycles can be really out of wack so it is possible you are ov early!

Miss red- so bad that you are feeling yuck from your booster shots. How many do you have? Is that the usual protocol for fet at your clinic? I'm just curious cos I just had the one ovidrel shot- and I was even surprised cos I assumed that natural fet was with no drugs! I am still quite clueless and learning so much as I go along :wacko:

I'm certain that the faint positive was just my trigger shot this morning... It was fainter than the one on Sunday :cry: God waiting is hard! I really don't even think ill be able to hang on to test on Friday!

Xxxx

Thanks for your post too Taylor! It's really good to know how many dpt others got their first positive!
Hope you're feeling well - you bubba is coming to meet you so soon! You must be getting lots of kicks and movement now! So exciting xxx

I had 3 pregnyl injections similar to ovidrel. I had 1 at 1dpo, 4dpo & today 7dpo. The idea of HCG injections is to trick your body into thinking you are pregnant and makes it more inviting to the embryo :)

Don't give up hun it is still very early :hugs: can you post a pic?

Great to hear from you Tay :) I agree with wish have you got a name picked yet?

Miss Redknob- If i keep gaining weight like this I will go see the doc, mind you I'm sure she'll say its all the hormones and it'll take a few cycles to settle down..wouldn't mind being a bit chunkier if there was a bub in there lol

Wish- yay I'm so pleased the appointment went well, so are you going to find out the sex of the baby?

Kirs_T- I really hope that BFP hangs around and gets darker..I feel like its my 2ww again cause I'm so anxious for you guys

To everyone else I hope your all well and happy x

hi girls how is everyone??
I have had to catch up on all the action....
Taylah I cannot believe you are 30 weeks now...my my....its not long now!

wish, congrats on reaching this next milestone hun

Maddy, your clinic is so busy!!!! did you have to wait long? those nurses must be run off their feet.

Take2, did you have OHHS from your stim cycle? I hated feeling bloated..it took ages to go away and feel normal again. My cycle after IVF was something ridiculous like 43+ days the FS ended up prescribing Provera and I also went to Acu to see if that would help (which it did!).

Kirst and Miss Red...we are PUPO buddies!!!!! When is your BT's?
I had my FET (2x embies) over a week now so I am 9dp5dt..and I got a bfp a couple of days ago!!!
Still can't believe it and won't until i have BT on Wednesday. Its the first time I have ever ever seen double lines.
Girls, i think the Endo biopsy did the trick.

I am so hopeful that we all get lucky:flower:

OMG Aleja :wohoo: that's fantastic news so happy for you hun xx Happy & Healthy 9 months :dance:

thanks Miss Red. I hope you are next hun. I have never been a POAS addict as the sticks freak me out (multiple stark white lines will do that!) but I would find it hard knowing I couldn't test like you.. eek..
When is your BT?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"