Any Aussie ladies starting IVF?

Yay for all the PUPOs!!! Xmas presents hopefully ;)

AFM am struggling with getting eggies to play in prep for IUI...if we have to progress to IVF I'd sure as h&ll want better figures than this morning's. CD11/day 10 of injectibles. Scan showed only 1 follie at 6mm. Estradiol 821, LH 9.19 and Prog 2. Sigh. Bloody incorrigible eggie.

Aleja- omg how exciting, can't wait to hear your official beta results. And the doctors didnt say I had OHSS but I did have 18 follicles so I was curious I may have been close

Maddy- sorry you're having a tough time but its early days yet, what meds are you in this cycle?

Aleja wow!!! That's unbelievably awesome news congratulations!!! Happy and healthy nine months chic xxx
Maddy, sucks about one follie, can they up your meds?

Aleja - yay! BFP! So happy for you :)

As for my one little eggie (which is actually smaller than the egg I had naturally last month before medication!!!). I'm on Gonal-F. The Ovidrel trigger is just cooling it's heels in my fridge..they will scan again Wed & then decide whether it's worth increasing meds. This may just be a dud egg...

Aleja! Congratulations on your bfp!! What brilliant news xxx Keep us posted on how you are going and the progress of your lil bub!

Maddy - I hope your scan goes well on Wednesday. Grow follie Grow!! Let us know how you go xxx

Well i didnt even last 24 hours before testing again :blush: I promise i am quite normal in everyday life - but this fertility stuff just makes me crazy! So the test was positive again!?!? Surely if it was trigger it should be fading out by now? I am 5dp5dt.... and 11dptrigger hmmm I dont want to get my hopes up but its hard not to! Ill test again tomorrow and let you know - ill try to post a pic of the test too!

Hi Wish, Taylah and Miss Red! Have a great day girls xxx

Hi ladies, so much exciting news going on !

Aleja - OMG , congratulations Hun , you must be so thrilled to finally see 2 lines, so very happy for you !

Kris-t - sounds promising Hun my trigger was gone after 4 days , keep us posted !

Miss red - have u tested yet, keeping everything crossed for you !

Maddy - sorry about your poor response, are they upping your meds or thinking of moving on to ivf ??

Wish - how's the morning sickness going ??

Take - hope u are well too xx

Im so happy to see / hear that we all seem to be getting our BFP's one at a time ( slowly but surely ladies ) I know we will all stick together until we all make it xxx

As for me eek 31 weeks tomorrow & in answer to you guys YES we have finally picked & agreed on our little girls name , we will soon get to meet our little miracle Harper Jade :)

I am 3dp5dt and I had my last HCG booster at 2dp5dt and the nurse said it stays in your system for about a week but I am POAS each morning to see if it gets darker :)

That's a gorgeous name :cloud9:

How exciting so many BFPs, can't wait for everyone to have their betas done.
Maddy you must be feeling frustrated but not all bodies respond the same to all meds, it's still early days yet anyways so hang in there.
Look forward to more news from everyone.
I'm very uninteresting, cd11 of the first natural unmedicated cycle in ages. I'm doing the temp thing on fertility friend for the first time, just out of curiosity really, but apart from that just exercising like mad trying to loose my fertility fat lol

I did a test this morning and one this afternoon and this afternoons looks darker :o I am going to do one in the morning and see if it gets darker overnight FX Will keep you updated :)

Hope the can strengthen your dose Maddy :hugs: I was a slow responder but ended up with 18 but only 11 mature. FX hunny xx

Thanks ladies

Maddy I hope your cycle continues but if you do move onto IVF the meds are taken at a much higher dose.. And there is some meds to improve egg quality such as luveris and saizen.

Kirst and Ms Red can't wait for your updates...��

Harper is a beautiful name��

Absolutely beautiful name Taylah, little Harper will be amazing I'm sure. I can't believe all these positives ahhhh it's so good! Lets see those lines get DARK! Afm, I'm good, sick, boobs feeling like my bra is made of sandpaper, constipated, riddled with indigestion and eating ice cream for brekkie. Lovin it! Xx

Hey guys!

Miss Red - that is awesome news! Hope it gets darker and darker! wil you test again tomorrow? Keep us posted xxx

Taylah - I agree - what an absolutely beautiful name! It's gorgeous x

Wish - sorry you feel so crappy! Hope it gets better soon! Have you thought of any names you like for your lil beanie?

Hope your scan goes well tomorrow maddy and hope youre doing ok!:flower:

Take - hope you're feeling well! Enjoy the month without drugs!!

Afm - i did another test today and it seems to be getting darker (only slightly but its defn not getting lighter!) Please little embie - stick!! Still a week till beta xxx

So glad to hear you are feeling crappy Wish :haha: xx

Can you post a pic of your tests Kirst? Xx

I am going to test in the morning to see if it gets darker :)

So many winter 2013 babies! Fingers are crossed.
DH and I can never agree on names but for a boy we like Theo, Inigo (Iggy) or Sonny and for a girl Johanna (pronounced Yo-hahn-a) it was my grandma's name, she was a pretty matriarchal figure in our family cxx

Hi girls- I hope this works. Is my pic attached?
What do you think?

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 9
Looks like a bfn now I see it attached! haha i assure you its there in real life :winkwink:

I love the name Johanna!! Theo is gorgeous too xxx

Hope yours is darker tomorrow too Miss Red!

Kirsty- I can most Defintley see a BFP!!! Can't wait to see it get darker cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->