Any Aussie ladies starting IVF?

Haven't watched mad men but will be now thanks for the tip take! Good luck with your scan love I'm thinking of you!! Any wait to hear about that lil heartbeat!!

Red- if I had my time again id probably finish earlier! I went to 35 weeks at a struggle.. I work with kids and it hands on.. On my feet for 40 hours a week.. Anyway ending up with a paralyzed face, sciatica and a pelvis that feels like it will let go of my uterus is not the way I wanted to spend my last child free weeks.. Anyways.. Enjoy your time off love!!

Hahaha kirsti I think I was writing while you were posting.. Don't feel like a baby.. I've cried over waaay less then that. You are doing amazing!! As for working up.. Check out my post above... Yikes!! I work in early childhood so I don't know how different it would be for you.. I put in for 37 weeks and left at 35.
Hoping you feel better soon xxxx

Well i am officially 6w 3d pregnant..due date 27th January..phew it will be a hot summer. Heart was beating at 126 beats p/min which I'm told is good...can breath a sigh of relief now..sort of..I guess you never really completely relax.

Oh and hormones and morning sickness is enough to make anyone cry..my ms hasn't even been that bad yet and I've already had a few teary moments..feeling sick all day is just bloody exhausting!

I am totally ecstatic for you take! Congratulations love you completley deserve it. So wonderful! Xxx

Don't worry Kirst you are allowd to cry xx, I have been having moments recently :haha:

Great to hear that everything is well Take xx :dance:

Hi gals,
Take yay for another milestone! An Australia Day baby will be awesome.

Kirst, your popping definitely sounds like your bubs.. Must make up for the horrible MS you have. Will you find out the gender?
Re: mat leave, if you are on your feet all day you might find it tough those last few weeks. My mat leave starts at 35 weeks but I'm in an office for most of the day. Even still I am already getting sick of it.

Ms Red, 14 months paid !!!! Unreal!! Is that at full or half pay?
Either way that is awesome. What do you do? I work for govt too so I get a few months too but at half pay.
What do you mean by feeling 'weird'? I feel uncomfortable every afternoon after a whole day of work . My belly feels hard and tired.

We are planning on getting a station wagon so I can chuck the pram and dog at the back. Our doggy is usually such a big part of our lives I am going to feel horrible leaving him behind at home if we go on day trips because we can't put him in the car with bubs .

Wish, I feel like reading GoT books too as I hear they are addictive. But I usually don't like reading fantasy books though.
John Snow is a babe !! But I had a secret crush on khaleesi's husband ... He was a brute but he looked big & strong :)

I am going on a mix of full, half pay and using a month sick leave at the beginning and then using long service leave at the end of the paid parental leave. I am a Parole Officer, what state govt dep do you work for?

I can't explain the 'weird' feeling just really uncomfortable no matter where I am, work or home, think it is because of my hip and sciatica playing up at the moment :( Just can't wait to finish work.

I love that we're bump buddies Maddy, it's nice to compare notes with someone almost at the same stage as you are :)

Got any gut feelings about what you may be having Kirst, Maddy & Take? Xx

I have a gut feeling boy... But then my aunty went on a trip to Scotland recently and had a reading done by a psychic... Apparently he spoke about me alot and said my aunty would get news of our long awaited pregnancy soon (I hadn't told her we were preggo at this point) and they guy also said it would be a girl! So let's see whether crazy Scottish psychic or my gut is right ;)

Were your gut feelings right, wish aleja and red?

I'm feeling boy this week but it changes. Anyone hear about the theory of which side the placenta implants?? Does the placenta implant on the same side as the baby?? How is I don't know that lol..should I? Anyways the sonographer said yesterday bub was on the left side of my uterus which if the placenta is there too that would mean girl..according to this theory, which is prob a bunch of crap, as these 'theories' often are. Its fun to speculate though isn't it :)

DH was convinced that we were having a girl but I always said we would have a boy. My placenta is on the left, and we are having a boy :)

Oh I knew girl, was not surprised at all when we found out, right from the minute I was preg I felt girl, this time no def feeling, how weird!

Oh Maddy that sucks, I don't have that..yet. I'm sure it's only a matter of time as I had it terribly with keyara, I don't think until the second tri though.

It will calm down Maddy, and then you will love every moment of being pregnant :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->