Any Aussie ladies starting IVF?

Hi ladies,

Its been a lovely weekend, no headache today and only late yesterday for a few hours but not too full on. And very little morning sickness..feeling almost normal..which don't get me wrong it has been DELIGHTFUL..but of course you worry. Just hoping I have a very advanced placenta that has taken over nice and early and thats the end of my feeling crappy..well a girl can wish can't she!!

Miss red- I did the reno thing when pregnant with Keyara, double edged sword beacause I had to stay with friends for a couple of nights when they did the bathroom..but then I had a good excuse to get out of painting hehe!!

Aleja- You look amazing..cant believe you're 32 weeks, pretty sure I'll be that size by 22 weeks the way I'm going, I swear I'm showing already but I guess it is my second so I'm bound to show earlier.

We will just have me and DH at the birth, his mother drives us both mad as much as we adore her, and mine..well she and I just aren't as close since my father died so its sad but I don't want her there this time. Id love my sister because she is a midwife but she lives 6 hours away and I had a quick labour last time so she prob wouldn't get here in time lol

As for names we are talking about Tommy for a boy and Audrey for a girl, but its early days so its kinda scary saying these things out loud just yet!

Wish- you are hilarious, seriously alpha and omega? Each to their own! A girl I went to school with called her daughter Amazon Rain, yes she is a hippy lol

Hello out there to everyone else, hope you had a lovely weekend xx

I'm soooo big now waaa!! And apparently a tiger attacked me in my sleep cause I've succumbed to stretch marks.. Overnight.... C'mon baby!!!!

Wish- every time you pop up with a message now- my heart skips a beat and I think you've had her or have news of starting labour!!!

I've got a pretty big bump considering I'm only 15 weeks. It doesn't say much for the state of my abs really!

Here's a pic form the weekend- we were on our way to an engagement party which is why I'm in a dress rather than my usual trackies and uggies get up :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 13
Wish- the stretch marks will fade I promise, mine were terrible in the last few weeks before I had Keyara and were quite prominent that first 12 months after but they did eventually fade and you can only see them close up now (and I don't let that many people get that close lol)

Kirsty- You are so adorable, you are so petite so your little bump sits out so cute! I suspect I may be the keg on legs type this time around..you know when people comment on you being due any day now from about 20 weeks..or ask 'you sure you're not having twins lol'..my boobs alone are so big I feel like a front end loader already..argh goodbye size 8, it was fun while it lasted!

Kirst and aleja you guys look amazing!!! You're both so gorgeous and petite anyways pregnancy suits you!! Can't wait for your bump pic take!! Size 8? I haven't been that since I was 8 hahaha!! I'm also 6 foot tall so I never had much hope. Check out this monster

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 12
Wish you are all bump, there is not a scrap of weight anywhere except that beautiful basketball, you look gorgeous :)

Wish - you look absolutely fantastic!! What a gorgeous mumma! I can't wait to look like you xxx

Amazon Rain.... WTF???

Kirst, your lil bump is so cute !!!
If you didn't want to tell your work right now I think you could get by another couple weeks with some layering!!

Take I have never been a size 8 so not sure what that would be like!!
I am sure you won't be keg on legs as you are so petite

Wish, you still look gorgeous... You just have a watermelon the rest looks normal!
Ahh yes stretch marks ... I was wondering at what point that happens... Not looking forward to tiger claws!

Ms Red leave the painting to your DH you just relax and nap away

Take - I love the name Audrey! You don't hear it anymore :) We are able to stay here while the builder is here but then we have to empty the house for the floor sander and the painting. My dad will be helping DH empty the house, I'll just supervise :haha:

Wish - Come on baby girl where are you?? You are so funny "tiger attack" lol I am so scared of getting stretch marks, I don't know why :shrug: Have you been using anything on your tummy? I have been using bio oil twice a day sine about 12 weeks. Like Take said they will fade :hugs: Love your bump, I agree with the other girls you are all bump :)

Kirst - You look gorgeous, what a cute little petite bump :cloud9: Hope you had a good night at the engagement party :)

Aleja - DH and I are not painting the house at all :haha: My step father has a week off work as the plant shuts down so we are paying him to do it :) DH and I will come up each afternoon just to see how he is going :)

AFM - Finally got a start on my hospital bag, just have to wash a couple of onsies for bub and then I should be done :) DH and I took the dogs for a walk yesterday afternoon and man I am feeling it today, back and hips are killing me! But like I said to DH last night I don't care I love every minute of being pregnant :)

I promise I will post a bump pic tomorrow as DH is taking one :)

Ms Red that's pretty handy having your step dad doing the painting. I would love someone to volunteer to do mine.
You are so organised packing your bag already ... Coming from the girl who is only picking up the cot this weekend... We are so behind:shrug:

How is your pelvis holding up? I've actually been ok.. I still walk my dog almost every day but just take slow steady steps which my crazy staffy hates!!

Not that organised lol Our nursery may not even be set up by the time bub arrives as my step father finishes painting on the 27th July and I am being induced around the 31st! So the nursery may get done when we get home :)

Pelvis is starting to really hurt but it is at its worse when I stop moving and then have to get up! So glad to hear yours is doing better :)

I was serving a customer today and she said 'you look great, how far along are you?', getting pretty hard to keep this secret when Im so big already, will try and post a bump pic, seriously a bump pic at 8 weeks!!

edit

Sorry to hear about your pelvic pain red! Your rennos sound very exciting! Will be good to have them all done by the time you come home with bubs. It's so close for you and aleja now :)

Exciting to be packing your hospital bag aleja!! I've forgotten- when do you finish up work??

How are you doing wish? Are you able to rest lots?

Take- I love it! I had lots of baby bloat early on too. :) but it never really went away!! How bout you maddy?

My phone won't let me look at your pic take! Will try again later on my laptop. Looking forward to seeing your bump!

Hi Take I couldn't see your bump photo. Damn!

Kirst I finish work at the end of week ...6 days and counting!!

Ms Red its so exciting that you have an induction date set . It will also go so quickly till then

I can't see the pic either Take :(

I hope it goes quick, getting really excited now :)

Will post a pic tonight when DH gets home cause I forgot we had our antenatal classes last night, so we got home pretty late :)

Just popping in (at work - naughty girl!).

Take...ooh that's definately a bump! Has anyone said anything to you? I'm overweight so mine is more of an all-over widening :growlmad: Although I do have to wear a scarf draped over the front of my shirt every day because my nips stand out so much :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->