Any Aussie ladies starting IVF?

Well I have to admit Maddy my belly never went completely flat after having Keyara no matter how many sit ups and stomach crunches I did so I had a bit of a headstart in the bump department!!
Gotta love a scarf, covers a multitude of sins lol

Hey girls, as promised here is my 32+1 bump pic :)

https://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o220/sir_juggsalot/IMG_0584.jpg

Naaaaw too cute red!!!! And I see you've been doing some washing in the back ahhaha! You look amazing!
Take your pic wouldn't work for me either :( I'm sure you look amazing!
I got on the scales this morning.. 109kgs... Scary shit!!

You look absolutely gorgeous red!! What a beautiful bump :) so close now!!

In other news - our 1 year old Labrador is seriously miffed that I have gone back to full time work and has decimated our garden!! Dh is ready to give her away!! He never would- she is our first baby and we love her to bits... But she is one psycho puppy atm. God knows how I'm going to introduce her to a baby!

Miss red you look gorgeous :) there was a washing basket in the background of my pic too lol, get used to it ladies our washing is set to increase GREATLY

Thanks girls :) Got started on the little mans washing today :)

Kirst - What a naughty puppy! One thing you can try is get an empty bottle and put treats in it then cut some small holes in the bottle so she can smell it and try and get them out :) xx

Wish - You don't look that big!! You look amazing :hugs: xx

Take - Can you try and upload another pic? Xx

Oh Kirsti I'm hearing ya bout the effing dog!!!! I love my dog soooo much but this weekend we looked after my mums 12 week old westie puppy... I could have killed them!! Sooo naughty! Plus we put up a child-gate in our bedroom to keep the animals out but somehow the dog has weaselled his way back into the bedroom.. Poor Gus is not gonna know what hit him!!!

Take I could see you pic from my home pc but not my mobile.... you do have a lil bump! You look amazing though! They say it can be like that the second time round cause the 'renovations' are done. You are beautiful though! x

Wish- aww gee thanks lovely :)
Oh dear your pets are in for a shock, my sister had two very spoiled chocolate labs who suddenly became outside dogs when my nephews came along, they were most disgruntled!

Hi ladies.

Red...gorgeous bump! And love the little onesies hanging in the background.

Kirst...oooh puppy problems. At least 1 year old is fine for teaching new behaviours.

Wish...oh not the kitty in the cot! That's going to be our problem - our cat sleeps in the bed with me (wiggles under the doona when I'm asleep and I find her curled up against my back most mornings). I'm thinking of getting her a heated cat pod and trying to train her to sleep in there...

AFM...10 weeks today. And after all that bump talk, yesterday I was in a lift and found myself doing that "pregnant thing" :shock: You know, when a women cups her belly with her hands? And then I realised that overnight my belly has gone hard. Rather than my usual jelly belly I actually have a hard little abdo :blush::haha: Must get DH to take a pic.

omg I should not be trusted with Facebook, I thought I was private messaging a friend and I was actually posting on my wall, took me about 5 mins to work out how to remove it, at least one friend, my ex boyfriend and my ex's aunty now know..seriously what an idiot!!!

Maddy happy 10 weeks hun! Our cat used to sleep with us too... Now she sleeps on the clean towels in our bathroom. DH is the sucker... Ill have a shower and come back to the cat curled up in his armpit.. Disturbing!

Take- after an unfortunate incident a few years back when I sent a txt to a friend ragging out her a hole boyfriend that was intended for another friend I live in fear of the day I stuff up again. Least your boo boo was good news..

I don't want to 'go' this weekend cause my lovely dr is away and the on call guy is a douche bag. So fingers crossed for early morning Monday baby for me!! This really is a tough gig! Haha!

Hahaha! You girls crack me up :)

Oh bugger take!!

And I agree- cross those legs wish!! No sex, spicy food or any other old wives tale till Monday!

Oh wish, Murphy's law, I'm now expecting you to go this weekend, hope I'm wrong x

Maddy - Happy 10 weeks :dance: xx

Take - Lucky you managed to get it off before anyone else saw it :) xx

Wish - Keep those legs crossed!! xx

AFM - in hospital atm as I have a rash from head to toe and they think it is my liver. They are keeping me in overnight and may give me steroids in the morning just incase bub has to come early :(

Oh shit red! Is it Pupps? One of my friends had it bad. Head to toe and itched like crazy. Hope you're feel better ASAP and your lil man can cook a lil while longer xx

Wow so many bumps! U all look wonderful!

I hope your alright red and lil bub stays in for you.

As for me im struggling with this tww...I cant believe I even got to the point of having embryos! I've got 2 inside and only 1 more week till i find out if it was successful. Its takingforever :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->