Any Aussie ladies starting IVF?

Wish - They are not sure if it PUPPS or OC, having bloods taken in the morning as I have to fast :( I'm in the same boat as you, my OB is away and I have his locum.

Got everything crossed for you Hopeful :dust:

I really hope it's not OC and is just something harmless and you recover quickly. Ill be thinking of you love let us know how you go xx

Miss red- please let us know how you are, hopefully it's PUPPS and not OC, although either is not pleasant as far as I'm aware PUPPS doesn't cause any major concerns for bub. My step daughter was born at 32 weeks and is now a happy and healthy 4 year old, hopefully if you have to go early you will still get another couple of weeks, thinking of you x

Red- I'm so sorry to hear you're in hospital.... I really hope you are ok. Keep us posted. Ill b thinking of you xxx hope everyone is taking good care of you and bub can keep on cooking for a bit longer!

Hopeful- oh the dreaded tww. It is so torturous.. Will you test early? When's your blood test? Good luck!!

Been thinking of you all day too red. Hope everything is ok xxx

Red :hugs: and :kiss: and C'MON WHAT'S GOING ON :shrug: :haha: (Cos you know we're a nosey bunch :winkwink:)

Hi girls, thanks for all the well wishes :hugs: It is just a pregnancy rash due to my sensitive skin so nothing serious, thank goodness. DH and I were so worried but it is such a relief that its nothing :)

How are you going Wish? Any signs yet? xx

Kirst - I can't believe you are almost 16 weeks already it is flying :) xx

Take - my niece was born at 27 weeks due to HELLP syndrome, and is now a healthy 4yr old :) How is your bump going? xx

Maddy - hope you are feeling well xx

Phew I was quite worried miss red.
I'm pretty good, had a good day today, just starting to feel a bit nauseated now, almost had the whole day without feeling crap, sigh, I shouldn't complain really.

So glad you're ok red!

I hear you take- nights are the worst for sickness... Mine is better but still shows no signs of buggering off. Have spent most of the weekend in bed! Ugh.

This maybe tmi..... But anyone else have leaking boobs early on? Ok they're not exactly leaking- but while investigating nipple issues this morning in the shower- colostrum came out! It was quite yellow though- is that what it looks like? I'm swinging between grossed out and secretly stoked that my body is changing and I am really preggo!!

Hey ladies!
Red I'm so relieved the rash was nothing! Must have been a scary few days. Now relax and enjoy your mat leave!
Take good to hear you're feelin a bit better love..hopefully the hormones are settling down and that placenta is starting to take over.

Kirsti I've has leaky boobs since 15 weeks! Once I stopped being weirded out I was totally proud of what my body was doing. I was lucky enough to be able to hand express a good supply of frozen colostrum as a back up for bub for those first few days. The lactation consultant told me to start from 37 weeks as it can encourage labour. It's a good sign!

Afm- no baby yet. My Dr is back on tomorrow so I'm going to ask for a sweep. The last week has been the toughest yet by a million. I met some girls at our ante natal classes and made a kind of pre birth mothers group which has been awesome. One of the girls due after me got induced last week and I was so jealous I cried hahahha! I felt bad but I'm just so so ready and struggling to do the smallest things. Boo hoo me hey! I always said when we were ttc that I would NEVER complain about being pregnant.. Whoops. Xx

Take & Kirst hope the sickness calms downs soon for you :hugs:

Hope the dr will give you a sweep :hugs:

Hey gals I've only been away from BnB for a couple of days but I've missed so much!

Ms Red I am so glad your rash was harmless and bubs can keep cooking.
This might be a silly question but what is OC and Pupps 😁
I've missed a few memos I think!

Kirst, I haven't got leaky boobies yet😔 I've been trying to squeeze and roughen up my nips for a few weeks now and nothing...hmmmm

Hopeful Cat, what dPO are you now? Hang in there hon yes the 2ww is hellish but hopefully its almost over with good news to come.

Maddy, that's so cute about you holding your belly.. It will keep happening more and more.

Take I hope the MS settles down soon.

And Wish !!!! OMG it could happen this week !!!😍
My OB is away for 2 weeks at beginning of July so hopefully I won't have any dramas during this time .

Me: I had an OB appt this week . Bubs is fine he now weighs over 2 kg. I've actually lost weight in the last 3 weeks??? WTF!! OB not worried at all as little man is fine
We also finally picked up cot and bought paint for the nursery. Yay!

I was just thinking the same thing! I checked in twice today to see if there was any news :) thinking of you wish!

Oh I wish Aleja!! I've tried everything but sex... I told dh if there's no action by weekend we're gonna have to do it.. Hahahha he's not keen either! I told him ill hire someone then. Hahaha! Baby is SO big now I've gone from no stretch marks at 38 weeks to covered! How are you? Nearly finished work yay!

Hey girls
Wish, oh no so I guess the sweep didn't do anything??
Have you tried acupuncture ?
Lol I wouldn't be keen to do the deed either to be honest - I am hoping some hot chilli may do the job if it comes to that for me.
TMI- we haven't Dtd much during this pregnancy ... Frankly I never got the libido rise that everyone else seems to get.. Plus my DH is a bit freaked out by disturbing the LO's "home".

Ms Red how are you going? Has your bubs engaged yet??

Tomorrow last day of work.. Yay yay

Hopeful Cat, any news on 2ww?

Hey ladies. Af arrived today and just got bfn on hpt. Still have to do blood test Saturday. Im devastated. Im angry. Im upset. Im every bad emotion under the sun. Infertility sucks!!!!

Oh hopeful I'm so sorry. Have a big glass of vino and take some time for you love xx

Aleja- we have not had sex since we conceived no joke.. I feel bad about it but at the start I was scared of knocking something loose and then the baby was moving and it was too weird hahahahaha!! I just couldn't bring myself to do it... And now it may be the cure eeek!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->