Any Aussie ladies starting IVF?

Aleja- it a tricky one, but you are a gorgeous friend for being so thoughtful... I think that she would want to be there for you. I know I did, for my friend- even though it was hard. I bet my sister ends up throwing me a surprise baby shower too. She is really bummed that I don't want one :) you're right - maybe I should just do it for all those who want to celebrate!

Jem- I'm in perth! I went through Fertility South as its so close to home for me- but I have heard that Hollywood is the best and has some great doctors...that would have defn been my next choice. Have you had a consult there?

Shame it's too far for me to fly over for the catch up! I'd love to have meet you all cxx

Ooh catch up would be so good but even wagga is a little far from everyone, maybe one day, you never know.
My legs are so sore from walking the Giant Stairway yesterday, realising how unfit I am, oh well deal with that next year lol.
Wish- I keep wondering if you've gone into labour, hope all is good x

Just saw FB!!

Wish - Yohanna is perfect! Big congrats to you and DH xxx

Happy birthday yohanna! Congratulations wish- what a prefect little girl. Was so happy to hear the news xxx

Oh wow ... I can't wait to hear about Yohanna's birth, what a lovely name too. I bet Wish's birth story will be entertaining

Kirst, I think just cave in an have your sister organise a shower for you . It really is a special time in your life and you'll only be a first time mum once in a lifetime. Do it!!

Well I had a semi- eventful day... Had lower abdominal cramps last night/this morning so rang the hospital - they asked me to come in for monitoring. Waited 2.5hrs to be seen but luckily it was a false alarm--phew for that! Braxton hicks have kicked in.

I'm glad you're ok too aleja!! Sounds like a scary day xxx

You must feel relieved aleja, too early for you yet, a few more weeks in the oven :)

Yay congrats to Wish :crib: and welcome Yohanna :happydance:

JeminOz... :hi: and stick around even if we don't know much about Perth :flower:

Kirst... roll on school hols :dance:

Aleja... ooh BH, are they hurty or just uncomfortable :shrug: So lovely that you're conscious of what your friend might be going through. At least she knows you'll understand, no matter what she chooses to do about the shower.

Take... I would blame the soreness on the stretching of your ligaments that goes along with pregnancy and not on your fitness :rofl:

Hi anyone I missed :flower:

AFM went to the early pregnancy class that's a requirement for the antenatal clinic...it was pretty boring. 3 hours of yap-yap about all the stuff you can't eat (most of which I'm choosing to ignore), all the tests your GP should be doing and how you should encourage your partner to be supportive. Yawn. The best bit was the physio who spoke at the end for a few minutes - so it was worthwhile to go, if only for her session.

Thanks girls, I too am glad the little man is staying put for now.

Maddy, I went to a women's health physio during this pregnancy (and it was free!)
The appts were really useful especially for back pain issues. I also learnt a lot from her about what is happening to my body as the baby grows. I recommend going to the physio if she is available .

I spoke to my friend --she wants to come to the baby shower. She said she doesn't feel weird at all about friends having baby showers but she was glad I checked in with her.

Hey ladies! I've been trying for days to update with a picture but the wifi coverage is shocking! Yohanna Theodora Saxton was born on Tuesday morning at 6.57 weighing 7.4lbs.. Boy do I have story for you guys hahah!!! Happy ending of course!! When I get home ill catch up with all your news and post some pics..thanks for all your support guys this thread has been with me through the hard times to the best....can't wait to see everyone through to their happy endings and beyond xx

So glad to hear you and your little family are doing well :) Can't wait to hear your birth story :hugs: xx

I can't wait to hear too! So happy to hear she's here safe and sound and would love to see more pics!! Lots of love and more babies to come :)

Yay wish. So excited for you. And i cannot wait to hear your birth story :)

Hey Wish, congratulations !!! Hey she wasn't too big after all-- a very healthy weight.
Take care and we will all wait for your story to come:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->