Any BFP Virgins? (TTC#1)

Thanks, you too! and you're right definitely not for the fainthearted! :thumbup:

The softcups were a bit intimidating, but I thought, why not try?? I also happened to be taking sudafed (I had the flu), which I definitely noticed a difference in my cm. Not sure if any of that was what made it happened, but worth a shot!

Hi everyone care if I join? Been ttc for almost 3 years had a hsg test on the 25th and I heard that its easier to become pregnant..... so ill be testing on Valentine's day how awesome would that be to get my first bfp on Valentine's day!!!

Good luck Chasity! I am hoping to start bding around valentines day...

Any ladies been on provera, how long did it take for AF to come after your last pill, I am on day 4 and nothing but cramps? Help!

Google them, they are menstrual cups that are used after bd instead, to keep all of the :spermy: in, I personally love them and always use them during my fertile window

can i join? im a BFP virgin!
i used preseed this cycle but used it a little late so im hoping it still works, today im 3 dpo. O'd sunday!!

I just want to encourage you. Just keep the faith, it will happen when you least expect it.
Giving up is the worst thing you can do to your self and your hubby.

i used preseed the day after i o'd, i bd the same day i o'd. so idk how much it will work. My breasts have been hurting but im sure its from bding, or from Oing, not pregnancy. this weekend im taking advantage of Babies R Us trade in deal and getting a new infant car seat. super excited!

i used preseed this cycle but used it a little late so im hoping it still works, today im 3 dpo. O'd sunday!!

Welcome Jes :hi:

I am using preseed this cycle as well... never tried it before - keep me updated on how it worked for you!

hope you pop your :bfp: cherry soon!

Hi Girls, Well I'm still in this club, BFN yesterday and AF this morning.

looks like we on the same page Es, af started for me this morning! not a great day but onto the next cycle full of positiveness and excitement!

:dust:

Welcome Jes :hi:

I am using preseed this cycle as well... never tried it before - keep me updated on how it worked for you!

hope you pop your :bfp: cherry soon!

well i ended up using it the day after so i hope it still does its job. i will keep you updated tho.
well hopefully this next cycle is all yours for the taking.

Thanks Jes!

I am really positive, cant wait till Feb 28 to test! I just pray that this time it all works out for me! sending you loads of baby dust :dust: Im sure we will all get our :bfp:s very very soon :happydance:

Ibelieveitwil - I think we are too, I'm feeling very positive this cycle. Going to temp this month as last month I did OPKs for the first time and I think I'm ov CD10/11 so I want to temp to confirm that. Fingers crossed I will be testing with you on the 28th. Lots of luck to you. X

I started AF this morning too... onward and upward ladies... Here's to a February :bfp: my birthday is the 12th so that would be a pretty awesome birthday gift!

Ibelieveitwil - I think we are too, I'm feeling very positive this cycle. Going to temp this month as last month I did OPKs for the first time and I think I'm ov CD10/11 so I want to temp to confirm that. Fingers crossed I will be testing with you on the 28th. Lots of luck to you. X

looks like we on the same page Es, af started for me this morning! not a great day but onto the next cycle full of positiveness and excitement!

:dust:

That would be fantastic birthday present, and it reminded me that is the OH's on the 13th. So hears to some birthday :sex:

Well I'm cd19 , had a week of highs on cbfm so guessing I have ovulated at some point in the last week. Af due next Saturday so gonna keep fingers crossed that she doesn't come this time. Feeling very tired, and my boobs are killing me, but I think think that's probably me reading into nothing, also think it would be too early for any symptoms yet

Thanks Jes!

I am really positive, cant wait till Feb 28 to test! I just pray that this time it all works out for me! sending you loads of baby dust :dust: Im sure we will all get our :bfp:s very very soon :happydance:

your welcome. thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->