Any big momma's out there?

Thanks very much for your supportive replies ladies :hugs: very much appreciated. And for the comment about the picture to, I was starting to feel good about myself, I feel so knocked down now, but I will try and rise above it and not let her get to me anymore

I hope your all OK, and thanks again xxx :hugs:

(i giggled at the comment about the thigh cuff being used on her :lol: )

:hugs: I'm sorry you had to go through that. I'll never understand why people think they can get away with talking to another human being that way!

And just so you know......I have total bump envy! :haha:

Just wondered if anyone knows why this thread was moved?

:hugs: to all - I have been a silent stalker.

I think big betty asked for it to be moved to a more general area because we arnt all pregnant anymore x

bathbabe is right - I started the thread when I got my bfp, but as I've now had my LO and so have some of the other ladies, and we get ladies popping in who are ttc, I thought it would be better suited in the general section.

Welcome to the club Blue12 :hugs:

Hi ladies! How is everyone?

Thought I would share a few recent photo's of Francesca, can you believe she is 5wks old today? The time has just flown by!!!

Betty she is so sweet and adorable! Looks like a little angel :haha: And I love her dress.

Hi ladies! How is everyone?

Thought I would share a few recent photo's of Francesca, can you believe she is 5wks old today? The time has just flown by!!!

What a cutie!
I still camt believe harrison is 9months already, 10 this month!
Enjoy it while you can put her down and know shes going to be in the exact same place you left her when you come back! And enjoy the cuddles! They soon dont want them coz they are too busy exploring and growing up :cry:

What a little cutey Fran is!
I can't wait to show you my bubs, 8 weeks to go!! Terribly excited
:)
I've only had one midwife that I didn't like, and she never said anything untoward, but she gave me the meanest looks, like because I am obese I shouldn't be having kids! I've requested never to see her again and so far so good :)
A little off-topic, what did you guys do on your due dates?
The midwives have suggested doing something special like going out to lunch or movies or something, so not sitting at home pacing around waiting and waiting, any suggestions?

What a little cutey Fran is!
I can't wait to show you my bubs, 8 weeks to go!! Terribly excited
:)
I've only had one midwife that I didn't like, and she never said anything untoward, but she gave me the meanest looks, like because I am obese I shouldn't be having kids! I've requested never to see her again and so far so good :)
A little off-topic, what did you guys do on your due dates?
The midwives have suggested doing something special like going out to lunch or movies or something, so not sitting at home pacing around waiting and waiting, any suggestions?

I never got that far :nope:
I was planning on going on a huge shopping spree! And getting the last few bits like a supportive bra etc! Please get one before birth! Bloody hurts without one! :rofl: felt like they were dragging on the floor, i went from 34E to 36G now im a 36F. Nightmare! Lol. Good luck with everything x

I never really thought about doing anything on my due date, It will just be a normal day :lol: it is a Monday, so school runs and nursery runs, and shopping runs lol. But sounds such a lovely idea to do something :)

Betty, show her off, she is your pride and joy :D I was the same, I loved showing of my girls, I only ever got one horrible comment (can you believe someone would give a horrible comment towards a baby!!!) the woman said to me 'what a right fatty' :growlmad: she was 10lb 9oz at birth, so on the slightly bigger side, but I was livid, and made sure the lady knew it.
But about 99.9999999999% of people are lovely, cause it is wonderful seeing a baby and to coo over them :D

x

I want to make nice plans for the due day as it's mothers day, and a sunday so DF WILL BE AROUND TOO. it's also a week after my birthday and 3 days after DFs birthday so maybe a nicesay out and a meal will be in order!

I want to make nice plans for the due day as it's mothers day, and a sunday so DF WILL BE AROUND TOO. it's also a week after my birthday and 3 days after DFs birthday so maybe a nicesay out and a meal will be in order!

That sounds like a lovely plan - make sure you get :coffee: in bed!!!

Can you tell how much I love my daughter? I just can't resist showing her off lol. Here is another one I took yesterday :)

Thanks ladies! Mustang - I love dressing her up and she has been so spoiled by family and friends she rarely wears the same outfit twice lol!

Ok - if this works there should be a video clip of Fran babbling away at 5.30am last Saturday morning lol!

<object width="320" height="240" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="movie" value="https://www.facebook.com/v/10150172637476209" /><embed src="https://www.facebook.com/v/10150172637476209" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="240"></embed></object>

Or not lol!!!!

Oh well - it's a bit short and not very good quality anyway lol

hi everyone have just found this thread, am 6 weeks and 2 days pregnant, am obese already but really want this baby. can i join in with you guys?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->