Any big momma's out there?

Hiya KittyKat, congratulations on your pregnancy :D

I am Elaine, mummy to Julie (5) Jacqueline (4) Joanne (2) and pregnant with our fourth girl :D 29 weeks and 1 day at the moment

Looking forward to hearing how your doing :D x

Welcome kittykat :hi: Love your name!

Congrats on your pregnancy. Is this your first?

hi guys, yes tis my first official pregnancy although pretty certain of previous pregnancy and miscarriage 2 years ago but test never was positive but the symptoms were!:wacko:
i have been cramping so am going for early scan tomorrow. i want to be excited but its hard when i am scared there is something wrong.
my name is Emily and i have 4 furry babies hence my user name as i am cat mad. Funny thing is my only male cat is not a lap cat yet in the last two weeks insists on laying on my belly everyday for at least an hour and started doing this a couple of days before we did the pregnancy test. I remember sayin to hubby this is sooo weird:shrug:
anyway, lovely to meet you, will keep you informed how it goes tomorrow, pray for me if you are religious. :hugs::hugs: to you both look forward to next chat xxx:kiss: keep well and happy

Hi Emily, welcome to the club!

I'm Anna and my little girl will be 6 weeks old on Friday.

I hope that everything goes ok with your scan :hugs:

Anyone else had too many pancakes? :blush:

So much for my diet...

Is anybody else going/ trying to lose weight before having anymore babies? Id love to have a normal bmi so im not classed as high risk. Although i think because harrison was prem i will possibly be classed as high risk for that anyway

Hi ladies how is everyone?

My little princess has been poorly for the past couple of days :(

She had tummy ache and was constipated, which I think was the cause of her high temperature. She has been very grisly and clingy bless her. We have managed to "clear the blockage" with some cooled boiled water and gripe water and used calpol for her temperature.

We called NHS Direct last night and had call backs from both a nurse and then our local on call doctor - who asked us to take her to clinic. Only problem was the clinic was an hours drive away and it was midnight!! There was no way we were taking our poorly baby all that way, especially in winter. Luckily the calpol kicked in and she started to cool down so we just kept an eye on her at home.

She has been better today but her temp started to go up again about an hour ago and now she is having cold sweats and her sinuses are really swollen :(

Aww, how is she this morning?

All good here, scan last week was brilliant and baby is looking good so far, the next scan (21+6) feels forever away right now!

hi everyone:hi::hi:
well i went for my scan, they did a trans vaginal which i was not impressed with as i had drunk a litre of water and was a mile from a toilet!! anyway all i could see was a black space with a grainy smear of white but the sonographer could see the yolk sac, fetal pole and heart beat, how i dont know but apparently everything looks ok.:happydance: peanut is a bit small for age but they said not to worry as dates are subjective and may be wrong and each baby is different. i have another scan on 25 th march to check growth ok. its going to be a long 2 weeks!:hugs::hugs: to all xx

Aww, how is she this morning?

All good here, scan last week was brilliant and baby is looking good so far, the next scan (21+6) feels forever away right now!

She is much better today thank you, she even slept through the night! I panicked when I woke up and looked at the clock and it was 5.30am - I didn't breath until I had checked she was ok lol. I could get used to having 6hrs sleep in one go though :thumbup:

Glad to hear things are going well for you, it feels like a long time until your next scan but believe me it will be here before you know it :)

Iv been neglecting this thread since LO was born. Bad lozzy

Iv been neglecting this thread since LO was born. Bad lozzy

Yes bad lozzy! :haha: You aren't the only one though, it's one reason why I've had it moved to the general area rather than being in the pregnancy section.

How are you doing sweetie? Are you enjoying being a mum? Niamh is a little cutie xxx

Im not to bad ta, Wishing time would slow down, shes nearly 4 months old and its scary.

Hows you?

Feeling the same really - I can't believe Fran is 6 weeks old already! And I swear SMA have started putting fertilizer in their milk powder the rate she is growing lol

hi everyone:hi::hi:
well i went for my scan, they did a trans vaginal which i was not impressed with as i had drunk a litre of water and was a mile from a toilet!! anyway all i could see was a black space with a grainy smear of white but the sonographer could see the yolk sac, fetal pole and heart beat, how i dont know but apparently everything looks ok.:happydance: peanut is a bit small for age but they said not to worry as dates are subjective and may be wrong and each baby is different. i have another scan on 25 th march to check growth ok. its going to be a long 2 weeks!:hugs::hugs: to all xx

Aw glad to hear everything is looking ok love. It's such an exciting time the first few weeks but also you worry like crazy which is only natural. How are you feeling in general love?

The first pic was taken at 2 days, the second at 5 weeks 1 day! You may have seen these before as I've posted them a couple of times but I'm still amazed by the difference lol.

Oh my goodness Betty - you can really see how much she has grown!! You must be doing something right, she is obviously a very happy and healthy little girl :)

I joined fat club last night. Im only a lb heavier than when i fell pregnant, not bad i dont think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->