Any big momma's out there?

So much to catch up on!

Bigbetty I thought your name was betty too!! lol
And glad to hear Fran got better, she's looking so gorgeous! The growth spurt from 2 days to 5 weeks is incredible!! I'm going to have to tell family not to get any cutesy outfits that are size 0000 they won't last long!!

My bubsy is due on 27th April, 13 days after my Bday, I can't wait, spending my 25th heavily pregnant and probably lounging on the couch lol
I think it's a great idea to go out and do something special on due date, and a dinner sounds lovely! I definitely don't want to do any walking around, my MIL was telling me that when it was her due date, her mother took her shopping ALL DAY at different malls, just to try and force labour, sooooo not happening to me!

I have just under 7 weeks to go, and my latest craving is Chicken Wings, roasted, and cold :D
What were everyone's cravings in the last few weeks of pregnancy?

I ate lots of pineapple not just because it's supposed to bring labour on, because I really wanted it lol!

Also you might probably find that by the end you will just want to get out when you can, especially if you have been home alone all day. I went out more in the last couple of weeks than through most of my pregnancy lol. I got cabin fever because I wouldn't dare go out on my own in case something happened, so I took any opportunity to go out with DH or family just to get some fresh air!

As for the smaller size outfits - good plan, make sure people buy you bigger sizes as they will last you longer! We didn't buy any newborn stuff but when Fran arrived all the 0-3 month clothes were massive on her so we had to go out an buy some of the newborn. But we just got enough to last her - she had outgrown most of it by 4/5wks old and now she is starting to wear all of the lovely things other peope have bought her.

Hiya Ladies :)

Hope you are all keeping well and bumps and babies are well to :D

I am getting extremely strong movements from little tiny today, had to stop typing there as she just did another on lol!, it is like she is trying to find the way out! :lol: , I'm 30 weeks on Monday.
It is our 7th wedding anniversary tomorrow :D I can't believe it's been 7 years already, and in that time we have had 3 children and I will be a day off 30 weeks pregnant lol

Hope you all have a good weekend :D (i had best go, my youngest is licking the window! :lol: ) it is snowing here, about an inch has lay down so far xx :hugs:

Betty - we're doing great! Seren is massive! She weighs 15lb 1oz! She sleeps most nights from 10pm ish til 7.30am. She feeds through the night once or twice but she doesn't wake..... I co-sleep so when she stirs so do I which is my cue to offer her milk, she normally latches on herself lol.

Hope everyone is well? I may not always comment or join in but I do stalk this thread daily lol......

xxxx

Aw I'm glad to hear that Seren is doing so well!

I'm going to get Fran weighed and measured at the clinic on Tuesday - she was 10lb 8oz last time at 4 weeks 5 days.

lainey - I can't believe how quickly the time is going. I hope you have a lovely day and that your hubby spoils you for your anniversary xx

Thanks very much Betty :hugs: (I read back that it isn't your name, but I'm glad your fine with being called Betty lol)

With this being our last baby, the time has flown in so quickly, but still 10wks plus no doubt lol, till little tiny is in the big world :D

Hope your having a good weekend xx

Thanks very much Betty :hugs: (I read back that it isn't your name, but I'm glad your fine with being called Betty lol)

With this being our last baby, the time has flown in so quickly, but still 10wks plus no doubt lol, till little tiny is in the big world :D

Hope your having a good weekend xx

I've been Betty for 10yrs now lol

Hi ladies,

Glad all the little ones are doing well :)

I'm doing fine, not feeling sick anymore which is LUSH!!!!!!! Still don't have an appetite though - just picking at things, and not really eating big meals. But it's been great for my weight loss - lost 15lbs since January :) But have still had to buy some maternity trousers for the almighty bloat, lol :)

Despite all the weight I lost I still wore maternity trousers, even as early as you are, because normal ones dug into my belly too much and it was soooo uncomfortable - nice stretchy waistbands rocked!!!! Took me a while to get used to a button and fly on my jeans again though lol.

I still ware my maternity jeans lol. I paid £30 for them im getting my moneys worth

I'm a big momma lol :) I'm a 22/24 at 5'7 Lost weight after having 2nd baby but its jumping up and down at the moment so i'm getting back on healthy eating today. Hope its alright to join the thread!

I'm a big momma lol :) I'm a 22/24 at 5'7 Lost weight after having 2nd baby but its jumping up and down at the moment so i'm getting back on healthy eating today. Hope its alright to join the thread!

Hi there, welcome to the club! Good luck with the healthy eating - I need to find some willpower from somewhere to do the same lol

Looking to join the group! Just started TTC January 2010. Waiting for period to regulate after coming off the pill....How long can that take? I am a sz 24/26...and have many concerns about if I will even be able to conceive. It been very encourgaing to hear many of your sucess stories...looking forward to the continued support! :)

Looking to join the group! Just started TTC January 2010. Waiting for period to regulate after coming off the pill....How long can that take? I am a sz 24/26...and have many concerns about if I will even be able to conceive. It been very encourgaing to hear many of your sucess stories...looking forward to the continued support! :)

Hey love - I was a size 26/28 and weighed 20 stone 6lbs when I got my bfp and it only took 6 months after my periods returned when I came off the depo injection to get pregnant. So if you are concerned that your weight will hinder your chances then I'm proof it can happen. And I had absolutely no complications whatsoever either and had a completely normal delivery :thumbup:

I wish you lots of luck and if you need any advice or just to share then we are here to listen and help xxx

I weighed 14 stone and was a size 16 when i got my BFP. I had been on the pill for 10 years and stopped taking it in the July and found out i was pregnant in the November so i fell in the october.... 3 months it took for me!
(i know my weight doesnt sound that bad but it is for my build) but it can happen!
Good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->