Any big momma's out there?

Looking to join the group! Just started TTC January 2010. Waiting for period to regulate after coming off the pill....How long can that take? I am a sz 24/26...and have many concerns about if I will even be able to conceive. It been very encourgaing to hear many of your sucess stories...looking forward to the continued support! :)

Hey love - I was a size 26/28 and weighed 20 stone 6lbs when I got my bfp and it only took 6 months after my periods returned when I came off the depo injection to get pregnant. So if you are concerned that your weight will hinder your chances then I'm proof it can happen. And I had absolutely no complications whatsoever either and had a completely normal delivery :thumbup:

I wish you lots of luck and if you need any advice or just to share then we are here to listen and help xxx

I was size 22/24, weight 125kgs, I had missed my Depo shot by ONE MONTH when I fell pregnant... So this baby was a very big surprise!
I didn't think I'd fall pregnant either because of my size which is why I wasn't worried about having missed the shot, and also because the Dr's told me that Depo can stay in your system for up to a year after you come off it, but hey, this little miracle wanted to be!!

Looking to join the group! Just started TTC January 2010. Waiting for period to regulate after coming off the pill....How long can that take? I am a sz 24/26...and have many concerns about if I will even be able to conceive. It been very encourgaing to hear many of your sucess stories...looking forward to the continued support! :)

Hey love - I was a size 26/28 and weighed 20 stone 6lbs when I got my bfp and it only took 6 months after my periods returned when I came off the depo injection to get pregnant. So if you are concerned that your weight will hinder your chances then I'm proof it can happen. And I had absolutely no complications whatsoever either and had a completely normal delivery :thumbup:

I wish you lots of luck and if you need any advice or just to share then we are here to listen and help xxx

I was size 22/24, weight 125kgs, I had missed my Depo shot by ONE MONTH when I fell pregnant... So this baby was a very big surprise!
I didn't think I'd fall pregnant either because of my size which is why I wasn't worried about having missed the shot, and also because the Dr's told me that Depo can stay in your system for up to a year after you come off it, but hey, this little miracle wanted to be!!

Hi jacky! So how are you feeling about your little miracle? I bet it was a bit of a shock! Welcome to BNB and the big momma's club xxxx

oh-oooo :( guess who started throwing up this morning... Got the voms and the poops this morning, both times thats meant a BFP for me... We had :sex: on sat night unpro - heat of moment on a weekend without kiddies.

Dropped the tiddlers off at nursery and just grabbed some tests from boots but hoping for a BFN, cannot cope with another pregnancy mine were awful!

Oh no! Let's hope its just one of those bugs that send things out both ways (not that I'm wishing you poorly lol!)

I hope your happy with your result mummyplus3 :hugs:

I thought I would put up another bump picture. This is me at 30 weeks & 2 days.

I am a clothes size 32, and have been in my last 3 pregnancies, I was thinner with my eldest

Attachments

• IMAG0244.jpg
    IMAG0244.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 12
Well im feeling terrible but its a BFN so *phew* It would be a complete nightmare right now!

You havent got long left now Ladyred, are you excited?

Aw lainey that is just a gorgeous bump!! I've got complete bump envy!!!

Mummyplus3 - glad you got the result you wanted, just hope you feel better soon xx

Thanks Betty :D it is a very strange shape lol!, that top hides my over hang a bit though :lol: :blush:
Hope your feeling better soon mummyplus3 :hugs: good to hear your happy with the result.

I am excited, but also mega nervous, I feel like I am constantly needing to tell of my kids for being bad, and it is stressing me so much, which is making me worried :cry: but, I am looking forward to having her even still.

We know this is our last little one, for many reasons, sanity being one of them :lol: but we will just be happy to have our four girls, we will feel complete :D

x

Hi ladies
Do you mind me asking a question.
How did u find out when baby dropped into your cervix. Do u remember how u felt?
Thanks sarah

My bump (what little there was lol) dropped and I just felt more pressure in my pelvis - walking became much more of a waddle!

Hi ladies
Do you mind me asking a question.
How did u find out when baby dropped into your cervix. Do u remember how u felt?
Thanks sarah

Honestly....

Like id been smacked between the legs with a spade... :blush: :rofl:

ooo bonjour larger ladies :wave:

i'm jenny and i'm 20 stone
so i'm a very big momma :blush:

i've got a two year old called emily

gorgeous bump btw lady :cloud9:

i miss my bumpage :(

how are we all?

xx​

how are we all?

xx​

Hi Jenny!

I was 20 stone 6lbs when I got pregnant with Fran xxx

Are you planning on having any more LO's? I know I would like another in the not too distant future :)

how are we all?

xx​

Hi Jenny!

I was 20 stone 6lbs when I got pregnant with Fran xxx

Are you planning on having any more LO's? I know I would like another in the not too distant future :)

not for a while, one active child is enough for now

:rofl:

i was about 17 stone when i got pregnant
i put the rest of the weight on after i had emily

good old depression for ya :dohh:

xx​

Aw bless ya - we did a swap as I lost 3 and a half stone during my pregnancy lol! It's started creeping back on again now though - gotta try and find some willpower from somewere else I will be back where I started!

Aw bless ya - we did a swap as I lost 3 and a half stone during my pregnancy lol! It's started creeping back on again now though - gotta try and find some willpower from somewere else I will be back where I started!

Join us in the Weightwatchers thread. https://www.babyandbump.com/dieting-weight-loss-fitness/255223-weight-watchers-support-group.html

Plenty of:

- Recipe ideas
- Ways to lose weight
- Bitching about the magic power that junk food has over us and how it's so easy to gain weight and so difficult to lose it!:thumbup:

i have no willpower at all

i'm alright for a few weeks and then
temptation gets the better of me :dohh:

I havent been on here in ages - but i have been reading - Hi to all the new ladies and conrats to all the new mummies !!!

heres my last bump shot babys being delivered monday !!

38 week bumpage.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"