Any big momma's out there?

Blimey steph thats so soon! Will be thinking of you on Monday!

Evening big momma's I am Uber bored this evening :cry:

Stressed out with my OH he does my bloody head in, think I'm going to go gay *sigh*

I havent been on here in ages - but i have been reading - Hi to all the new ladies and conrats to all the new mummies !!!

heres my last bump shot babys being delivered monday !!

View attachment 182243

Hi Steph :hi: ltns!!! Cute bump shot :thumbup:

You must be so excited about meeting your LO! I wish you all the best xxx

Stressed out with my OH he does my bloody head in, think I'm going to go gay *sigh*

Oh no - what's up love? :hugs: Men can be such arses sometimes can't they???

By the way if any of you lovely ladies are on FB and would like to add me, just send me a pm xxxx

(I won't be offended if you don't though :haha:)

Nothing's wrong just sick of him lol! but he's going off to uni in september so he'll be out of my hair most of the next 3 years :happydance:

were watching Body of lies, I cannot decided whether I think Leonardo Dicaprio is fit or not?!

Nothing's wrong just sick of him lol! but he's going off to uni in september so he'll be out of my hair most of the next 3 years :happydance:

were watching Body of lies, I cannot decided whether I think Leonardo Dicaprio is fit or not?!

I like Leo but I, personally, wouldn't call him fit - not my type, bit too scrawny for my liking lol.

What's OH going to be studying?

I like Leo but I, personally, wouldn't call him fit - not my type, bit too scrawny for my liking lol.

What's OH going to be studying?

He's not really my type either, i like em plumper!

some computer science/games development course thing at hull

Good luck on Monday stephwiggy!!! You'll have quite the weekend I bet :haha:

I think Leo is very handsome but yes, too scrawny for my liking.

i am big, not preg at the moment but am ttc my second. when i was pregnant with my first, igot quite irritated with the doctors that would always make sure to mention weight. my weight has always fluctuated a lot, and when i was pregi gained a whole lot of weight, no matter how healthy i ate. I switched to a midwife which was the best choice i ever made. She didnt make me feel horrible about myself. pregnancy can be an emotional time, and no pregnant woman wants to be constantly made upsetabout their size. Just because you arent a size zero doesnt mean u cant have a healthy and happy pregnancy. When i become pregnant again i will def see my midwife instead of a doctor. i strongly believe any size woman needs to be empowered, and most midwives offer this

Hi there! I totally agree with you love, just because a woman is big it doesn't automatically mean she will have complications - just like being skinny doesn't mean you will have a smooth, problem free pregnancy!

How old is your first and how long have you been ttc #2?

I know you probably won't see this until much later, but good luck for tomorrow Steph - I really hope that everything goes well for you :hugs:

Hi there! I totally agree with you love, just because a woman is big it doesn't automatically mean she will have complications - just like being skinny doesn't mean you will have a smooth, problem free pregnancy!

How old is your first and how long have you been ttc #2?

My LO just turn 1 year :) completely healthy pregnancy, and healthy little boy. I have been trying for number 2 for a few months off and on, though i am 99 percent sure i had a miscarriage or chem. Pregnancy this month...just waiting to find out for sure. This brings up another point, i hate that people can be so insensitive to even suggest the m/c was because im a bit big. Like...i was big with number one...and i have seen plenty of large women with healthy babies, and lots of skinny women miscarry!

Ugh. What a world.

Eeeekk

Me and OH DTD friday night for the first time in ages! Then after i couldnt remember if id took my pills on time for the week before (im shit at remembering) normally it isnt an issue coz i cant be bothered with sex :shrug: id MUCH rather sleep :haha:
Now iv gotta wait 2weeks before i can test to see if we have had abit of an accident :blush:
Id LOVE another baby but i dont know if id cope with another so soon.
I say so soon but Harrison is 10months tomorrow!!! Where has the time gone?!
I hope all you ladies are well
Good luck tomorrow steph
X

I know what you mean Me_Mi - there is so much scaremongering about obesity in the news at the moment it feels like people forget you are a human being with feelings!

bathbabe - I was crap at remembering to take the pill too lol. That's why I found it a blessing when I went on the depo injection and only had to pop to see the nurse every 3 months lol. I've gone back on it now cos it worked so well for me before, I had no periods for 4.5years - saved a fortune not having to buy pads lmao!

DH and I haven't dtd since before Fran was born - I have to admit I'm a bit scared because of all the stitches I had with tearing both up and down. I haven't even had the courage to look down there with a mirror to see what's going on. I know it's not the prettiest thing to look at anyway but I just think it might look a bit mangled or disfigured now lol.

bathbabe - I was crap at remembering to take the pill too lol. That's why I found it a blessing when I went on the depo injection and only had to pop to see the nurse every 3 months lol. I've gone back on it now cos it worked so well for me before, I had no periods for 4.5years - saved a fortune not having to buy pads lmao!

DH and I haven't dtd since before Fran was born - I have to admit I'm a bit scared because of all the stitches I had with tearing both up and down. I haven't even had the courage to look down there with a mirror to see what's going on. I know it's not the prettiest thing to look at anyway but I just think it might look a bit mangled or disfigured now lol.

I had an episiotomy , apart from a faint scar that you wouldent see if you dident know what you were looking for if looks pritty much the same. Well not exactly the same but good enough. I really recomend ether having a look or trying to DTD soon because if they have stiched it up badly the longer you leave it the harder it will be to correct.

I was on the depo, i put weight on and it took me 7months to get my period back then 2 to concieve, too long of a wait for me! Lol.

When you say you tore up and down, how did you find the tear up? (Painful obviously, but more than the tear down?)
When in labour with harrison and i was pushing i felt like i was going to tear at the top (ended up with a graze) but the ONLY thing im worried about when having another baby is that i will tear upwards. Harrison was only 5lb 12oz, head 32cm (i think) i just dont know if id be able to get a full termer out! Especially without tearing upwards!
X

Hello Ladies,

What a lovely thread! I am a very big mum of two. I would love a third but want to lose some weight and gain some money before we do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->