Any big momma's out there?

hello ladies i hope your all ok.
my little mans 2 weeks old soon and i cant believe it, im just getting over a horrid cold.
here he is for all you ladies
lots of love
sarah

Attachments

• ryder pictures 007.jpg
    ryder pictures 007.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 6
Oh Sarah he is just gorgeous!!! How are you finding mummyhood?

Sarah - your little man is scrummy :)

Betty - FranMag looks like she really enjoyed her swim, bless her :)

AFM - 14 weeks now and a bump is appearing! Well ,its pushing my fat out further, lol!! I am starting to feel some worries being big and pregnant. I'm starting to feel a bit uncomfortable already, and am worried that will just get worse. I'm also worries about not being fit enough for labour. There has been a lot in the news recently linking obesity to stillbirths. It is so unfair how the media make you feel inferior, like just because you are overweight you are selfish for wanting a child :(

Hun - if I can do it, so can you! I'm not the fittest person on the planet by any means and it's just amazing how your instincts kick in and you just... do it!!!

Good morning ladies!!!

Well Fran is 12wks old today and I can't believe how the time has flown and how much she has grown (I'm a poet and I didn't know it lol!)

Thought I would post some pics to show how big she is getting!!

They were taken at 2 days, 5 weeks and 12 weeks old :wacko:

Good morning ladies!!!

Well Fran is 12wks old today and I can't believe how the time has flown and how much she has grown (I'm a poet and I didn't know it lol!)

OMG you can so forget how small our LO's start out! She is just beautiful! Congrats!

hello ladies i hope your all ok.
my little mans 2 weeks old soon and i cant believe it, im just getting over a horrid cold.
here he is for all you ladies
lots of love
sarah

What a lush lil' lad...so glad I'm preggers again as feeling broody with all these baby pics :)

Good morning ladies!!!

Awwh, these pics are great...love the way she's in the same bouncer so you can really tell the difference. Sounds silly doesn't it....I know that's what babies do, they get bigger...but the difference is astounding! So cute too:cloud9:

HiyA.
I'm finding it great love mummyhood. He's an prince at day time but a bit of a pickle at night. That's The main area I struggle With. How R u all enjoying all this beauTiful weather x

Good morning ladies!!!

Awwh, these pics are great...love the way she's in the same bouncer so you can really tell the difference. Sounds silly doesn't it....I know that's what babies do, they get bigger...but the difference is astounding! So cute too:cloud9:

I know, it's just amazing how one minute she was this tiny, fragile little thing and now she can crush small buildings with one hand lmao!

HiyA.
I'm finding it great love mummyhood. He's an prince at day time but a bit of a pickle at night. That's The main area I struggle With. How R u all enjoying all this beauTiful weather x

Yeah I know what you mean about night times - I struggled with Fran until I realised I was just trying too hard lol! How are you struggling? Does he cry alot?

Aww frans getting so big! I had pictures of harrison in his bouncer when he was born and you could only just see his face and i took a picture of him in it the other day (hes still under the 9k weight limit, and it was a very rare thing for him to sit still lol.) and now he fills it bless him x

I'm hoping the clinic is open on Tuesday to go and get her weighed - it will be 4wks on Thursday since she was last done and hasn't had her height measured for a lot longer. I'm very interested to see if she has finally gone over the 91st percentile line lol!

How much did she weigh last time you got her weighed? I had harrison last weighed at 10months and he was 17lb 4oz. Iv lost his red book so i cant get him weighed again till i find it and because of all the monday bank holidays its not gunna be for a few weeks anyway! X

How much did she weigh last time you got her weighed? I had harrison last weighed at 10months and he was 17lb 4oz. Iv lost his red book so i cant get him weighed again till i find it and because of all the monday bank holidays its not gunna be for a few weeks anyway! X

At 8wks 6 days she weighed 13lbs and was averaging about 1lb a fortnight - I've sent you a chat msg on fb btw lol!!!!!!

At 8wks 6 days she weighed 13lbs and was averaging about 1lb a fortnight - I've sent you a chat msg on fb btw lol!!!!!!

Ah, coz i havnt got a comp, im on my phone and it only very occasionally tells me if i have chat messages! So i havnt got it sorry. Im not ignorng you its just my phone playing up x

Ah, coz i havnt got a comp, im on my phone and it only very occasionally tells me if i have chat messages! So i havnt got it sorry. Im not ignorng you its just my phone playing up x

Don't worry the same thing happens to me all the time lol. I get a notification if someone sends me a chat message but because there is no sound then it could be ages before I notice it lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->