Any big momma's out there?

...gah! Sorry about that.

...and welcoming me to the thread.

I cant wait till i can go get some maternity clothes. Alot of my tops are tunic types that have some streatch in them so i cant see me needing any for a while :(

Hello all...Had my belated 20 week scan yesterday and everything went perfect!!...I was so worried they wouldn't be able to see what they needed as im so big....but they saw everything...Even double confirmed he's a boy as he was flashing his boy bits off to everyone who would look...On thing they did notice with him is that he is VERY tall already...he has really long legs(My husband is 6'5 so Im not surprised)During the scan I was wincing with Heartburn as iv got it bad...when I told the sonographer she went out the room and reappeared with a Packet of Rennie....I could of kissed her!!!She was so nice and friendly and really put my mind at rest...she even gave me 3 pics for the price of 1 and spent about 5 minutes trying to get a great shot.She was that good i went and got her a box of chocolates from the hospital shop for being so lovely to me.

I get another growth scan at 28,32,36 weeks too...Was weighed and found out i had actually lost weight which was a big bonus!!All my bloods were fine,My Bp was normal..... but Im having a Glucose TT at 25 weeks as a precaution but everything seems to be going fine.

Funny how a great antenatal trip can make you feel so positive about it all

Dunno why im writing al this but i just felt fit to burst with how good everything went...Heres Little Mans scan pic

Attachments

• safe pickle.jpg
    safe pickle.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 23
Aww Jellybean what a gorgeous little or rather long man you have there hehe :) Glad your scan went so well, makes you swell with love doesnt it :)

It really did...After my scan i sat in the room waiting to be seen by the midwife and it suddenly hit me that i am having a baby!!....Sounds silly but i think i was still worried it wasn't going to happen after me and Hubs losing 4....But seeing him wriggling and waving on screen i had the biggest rush of love for him and a massive moment of "oh my god.....im really going to have a baby"...lol xx

Oh jellybean that is wonderful scan pic. You must be so proud. It's lovely to hear of such a positive experience.

hello everyone, can i join?

I am a size 18/20 bottome and 16/18 top.

am now starting to feel quite fat now. ive always been quite a solid person, rather than wobbly. and now i can actually feel the extra weight i have put on. so i am worried about how big i really will get.

these are my bump pics, what you thinks?

https://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx34/kalcide/baby%20bump/week19-1.jpg

still got a 'b' bump going on, am desperate to pop but then will worry about how big i get!! arrrahhh. i lost about 3 stone a couple of years ago in prep to get preggas, but cos we left it a bit longer the weight crept on. then after my miscarriage last nov, i piled on more.

so this is me!!

I am trying to swim twice a week in the hope it might make a difference!

really wanted a water birth but dont think they will let me due to my weight.:wacko:

Can any one recomend anywhere to get over the bump jeans from?

I think Next are brillant for over the bump jeans... they go uptop a size 22 for their maternity gear too!!

Couldent see any over the bump ones in newlook and couldent see any maternity clothes in next ether. Im in a size 22 jeans now that are a bit baggy round the bum and the legs but i cant get them fastend over my belly.

Evening girls, thats some fab bump pics there hunny :) I've still got a lil bit of a B bump but its only really noticable when i sit down and do you know i dont care :)

Red Herring at Debenhams do goregeous over the bump jeans, theyre VERY comfy!!!

I got mine in an 18. I am usually 18/20 below so these were a nice fit. Also stretchy jean material. I tried some dp ones on but couldn't bend my knees in them!

I have only seen next and dorothy perkins advertise size 22 on their websites - have been in to 2 different stores for each and neither seems to stock anything over an 18 which is pretty annoying!!

I'm usually a 24 in jeans but a lot of ladies have said they find they manage in a size smaller maternity wise so was going to give them a try but its impossible if the shops don't stock the sizes!!!!

Even though I can still fit in my clothes at the minute I'm finding the waisbands press into my belly because of my shape - especially when I sit down - which makes me feel more sick. So I figured I might as well buy maternity trousers if I can find them cos I'm going to need them eventually anyway lol. But had no luck so far. The only website that goes big enough for me is Bon Prix but they are sold out of most things at the moment, so will have to keep checking and get in there fast when they have a delivery lol!!!

Have managed to find some nice stretchy skirts and stretchy loose fitting trousers in Ann Harvey which should last me through!!!

Im lucky because i mostly live in leggins but now and then i put some jeans on. If most are on the big size i might try mothercare, they go up to a 20 i think.

Its stupid, do they not think that big women get pregnant? You would have thought that evans would do a maternity range.

I know - it's so frustrating. I can't believe that Evan's don't do a maternity range either. Perhaps we will have to get a petition going lol

I think we should. I might send them an email.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->