Any big momma's out there?

The way you have worked it out is correct. It starts on the first day of your last period so you are 6+2 xx

I just realised that I posted some pics in baby club but some of you might not have seen them, so I thought I would post them here too - prepare for pic overload lol.

Thanks Betty. Your girl is mega cute, I cannot wait for mine to be here. X

Thanks Betty. Your girl is mega cute, I cannot wait for mine to be here. X

It's so exciting isn't it? Stay with us and keep us up to date with what happens in your pregnancy. And you can pm me anytime if you want a chat or have any questions xx

Aww Betty, she is sooo adorable!!!! How cute!!! She looks like such a happy girl, can wait to meet mine xxx

Hi Claire how are things going with you? You will be holding your LO before you know it - the time flies by so quickly xx

I'm really well thanks. No sickness, just mega tired and getting dizzy spells. Not sure what that means but I've got my first midwife app on friday, so I'm sure she'll be able to advise me. I know Im gonna be under consultant care, so I assume she will refer me then?
From what I understand, you get a few more tests and scans if your under the consultant, but I'm more then happy with that.
Time is flying already, cant believe I'm 8 weeks. We're off on hols soon for a week, cant wait for a break and lots of sleeping, lol. xx

Could be your blood pressure or iron levels hun. You will have some blood tests taken at your booking appointment and then you will get a date for your scan through the post. You should get your first consultant appointment through the post too - I had mine at 16wks instead of seeing the midwife.

Oh flip, Hope its not blood pressure....not already! The midwife is coming to my house, so dont know if she'll take any blood. Will prob have to go to doctors?
How often did you see the consultant?
Im off to cyprus for a week, will be blimmin hot so think i'll be in the pool or shade most of the time!

About 4 times in total but only because I had extra growth scans. At my 16wk appointment he automatically booked me in for a growth scan at 32wks with an appointment to see him after to keep an eye on me and said I might need more if my gtt test came out positive for diabetes. It didn't but at my 29wk midwife appt and my 32wk scan bubs was measuring a bit small so I had another scan and appt with him at 34wks - thankfully she had a growth spurt and was measuring more "normal". So I had one more scan at 38wks with a final consultant appointment.

Hi all, quick update from me. Saw midwife today for the first time. All is well. She put me back a couple of days to 3rd of feb, but will prob change again at scan. My dizziness is due to low blood pressure, so better then high I guess. Fingers crossed it all continues to go well xx

Glad it went well for you sweetie, let us know when you get your scan date through xx

I've got it, she booked it with mw today. Its on the 21st july...how exciting!!!

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is well.

I had Fran weighed again on Friday and she is now 19lbs 5.5oz lol! She is doing very well on solids and we are starting to get a good routine going now. She is slowly getting better with sleeping in the night - although she has a tendancy to lull you into a false sense of security then start waking 4 times again lol.

She is just so unbelievably gorgeous and I love her so much - I can't believe she is 5months old on Tuesday!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->