Any big momma's out there?

Aww, try to ignore him hakunamatata, plenty of ladies here have had healthy pregnancies!

Glad to see all the bumps and babies are doing well!

My GD is well under control just with diet thankfully but I had a growth scan yesterday which showed my amniotic fluid levels have dropped down below normal and that baby has gone from the 95th to the 50th centile in the 3 weeks since my last one. My consultant seems really on the ball though and I have to go back Monday for a scan to see what my levels are like and then the week after to check baby is still growing ok. Bit of a worry but he did say it could just be a scanning error so fingers crossed!

Hi Folly, nice to hear from you! Glad to hear you are receiving such good care and I hope that it was just a scanning error xxx

Folly - good luck fingers crossed it was a measurement error. Great that they are keeping a close eye on things too

I'm off to a fine dining restaurant this evening with DH for my birthday this evening. I'm nervous leaving JJ but really looking forward to a nice meal. Have wanted to go there for two years. It's the first time since JJ was born that I'm doing my hair and looking half presentable going out.

Thanks, I had a lovely birthday. The meal was gorgeous haven't enjoyed myself so much in ages. Back on the diet tomorrow! JJ was really good for my friend who babysat too.

Got JJ weighed by hv today as they are concerned with his weight as he's in 98th percentile but don't consider his length. Have to go back in 8 weeks now to be rechecked. It's silly as he's chunky but he's not overweight if there is such a thing for baby's. Now he's started to crawl I'm sure he'll be burning off alot more now anyway.

Anyone got anything nice planned for the weekend?

God they make you mad sometimes don't they? Fran is just very slightly under the 98th percentile (she was born bang on the 50th!) and both of the hv's at my clinic say she is perfect and her weight gain will even out once she gets on the move.

I'm so glad you had a nice birthday meal, where abouts did you go?

I kind of half ignore the hv now, they haven't measured his length since 2 weeks old so as far as they know he could be in the 98th for length so in proportion. I suppose they are just trying to do there job

It was a small family owned restaurant in a nearby village. It has a smart appearance and fantastic food without being pretensious (sp)

Hi ladies,

I hope everyone is well - I still keep up to date with this thread even tho I usually don't have time to post!

So we had our 3D scan yesterday, and it was amazing! At first baby wouldn't play ball and was laid all tucked up, so I had to do some of my yoga poses and jiggle around alot, lol!! But luckily baby was then in a great position and we got some amazing photos and DVD footage :cloud9:

We also found out that we are :pink: It was so emotional, I just love being able to refer to 'her' and 'she' and calling her by name - Tessa Liana Rose :cloud9:

So we then went out and bought lots of girly things :winkwink:

I just can't wait to meet her now :happydance:

Aw congratulations love! Having a girl is the best - don't get me wrong if Fran had been a boy I would have been just as happy, but she is my little doll lol.

aww congrats!!

I WANT A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to play with pretty dresses... and dolls... and makeup... awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Mind you my little girl trumps, belches and snores like a boy :rofl:

Congratulations Lara on your pink bump !

I still love looking at jjs scan pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"