Any big momma's out there?

Pahaha! H didnt clap till after his first birthday! Go Fran!
H has a cold and cough too :(
Good luck Jessie x

I have news!

Isabella was born on Sept 8th by emergency c section following a failed induction (induced early due to the gestational diabetes) She weighed 8lbs 2oz and after a shakey start due to being poorly from an infection and jaundice (we ended up staying in hospital for 8 days!) she is now 8lbs 8oz so the constant feeding seems to be working :) She is awesome :)

Oh Folly huuuuuuge congratulations!!!! She is absolutely beautiful xxxxxx

Congratulations Folly !

JJ doesn't clap his own hands he'll only clap our hands by holding onto our little fingers. I'm sure he'll get it soon. JJ has also had a bad cold and cough, it's so difficult to make them feel easier hope she feels better soon :hugs:

Congratulations Folly! Hope you and baby are doing well.

To everyone - How was your ultrasound? I've heard loads of negative stuff about bigger girls not getting a very clear scan and what not.

AFM - I'm doing well, nearly 8 weeks! woo! I'm very nauseous all day long but just happy I'm feeling pregnant :haha: seeing the MW next friday and still nervous about what she may say about my weight but I've got to confront it at some point. How is every one else doing? xoxo

I have a mahoosive overhang of flabby skin and had absolutely no problems whatsoever with any of my scans - and I had 5 in total! The lovely chap who looked a bit like Ricky Gervais just politely asked me to lift it up so he could scan underneath :haha:

All my scan pics are lovely and clear :thumbup:

I think it all depends on the attitude of the sonographer and whether they can be bothered to make an effort or just want to treat someone like crap.

That's true big betty! I hope I get a nice clear pic! Why did you have so many scans, were you private?

Love your display pic btw, so cute xoxo

I had my 2 normal scans that everyone has, then my consultant booked me in for a growth scan at 32 weeks because of my bmi and she was measuring small so I had another one 2 weeks later and thankfully she'd had a good growth spurt. He booked me for another one at 38 weeks just to make sure everything was still ok.

Ah! I have a feeling I'll have a v high bmi as I'm quite short! An extra scan or two is at least a positive for all the negatives you hear in plus size pregnancy. Can't wait to actually meet my MW and get the ball rolling xoxo

My first appt is Friday the 7th of October so I'll be one day short of 9 weeks!

Hakunamatata - Congratulations! Wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy xoxo

Yay! Congratulations hakunamata, looking forward to your 'wee bit newborn' photos in 8 months ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->