Any big momma's out there?

Hello ladies!

I'm a wee bit preggers!!

Congratulations that's fantastic news ! How you feeling? I was in complete shock the first week I found out I was pregnant

With my scans they were perfectly fine, had one. At 7, 12 and 20 weeks with no problems. My bmi was 37.5

I'm pretty good, just sleepy! I have a feeling I might be taking more naps.

Glad everything went smoothly for you!

I just used to sleep until i was about 10weeks!

This was my routine (i worked full time)

4:30am get up, puke/gag a few times
5:30am start work
2:30pm finish work
2:45pm nap
5:30pm wake up, cook dinner
7:30pm bath/shower
8-9pm sleep.

I couldnt keep my eyes open any longer lol x

I work full time too so I bet my schedule will look similar to yours :thumbup:

Then i couldnt eat after 4pm coz it made me puke so id have to rush home to eat before my nap haha x

The time has come for phase 2... Coil now out!! Healthier BMI here we come. Doc sending me for an ultrasound to find out the cause of my lower abdo pain?? Ovarian Cysts!!! Anyone any advice to offer?? What does this mean if I have one??? xx

Hello Ladies :hugs::hugs:

Can i pop in ? I'm one of life's bigger ladies. I'm a size 18/20 and have a high Bmi :blush: Although my DH says my body is not as big as my mouth and he couldn't even imagine what my mouths Bmi is dohh:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hello Ladies :hugs::hugs:

Can i pop in ? I'm one of life's bigger ladies. I'm a size 18/20 and have a high Bmi :blush: Although my DH says my body is not as big as my mouth and he couldn't even imagine what my mouths Bmi is dohh:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:rofl:

Welcome to the Sturdy Birds Club :hugs:

Hi ladies, I'm a size 14-16 and have been panicking ever since the midwife told me that I may have consultant led care due to my BMI. She was really lovely though and said looking at me she wouldn't have guessed my weight and thinks there won't be any problems etc. This thread has really helped put my mind at ease...lots of big mommas who have had problem free pregnancies and now have beautiful babies :) So thanks!! xx

Hey sweetie!

Consultant led care is nothing to worry about. You just get a couple of appointments with one instead of your midwife. It's just a bit of extra monitoring and the way I looked at it, I didn't care who saw me as long as someone did and made sure my baby was developing as she should :)

Tbh I wouldn't have thought you would need consultant care at your size - my sister is smaller than me but probably a size 16-18 and she just had midwife care with her second (she was much smaller with her first lol).

I suppose it depends on where you live though - everywhere seems to have different rules and regulations.

How far gone are you love?

Thanks Betty, really good to be able to talk to people about anything and everything that bothers you on here :) I'm 10 weeks now and STILL waiting for my scan appointment! i'm so impatient,lol! Haven't put any weight on as yet, if anything i'v lost a few pounds due to the dreaded morning sickness. You're totally right...so long as someone (and who better than a consultant) checks on my little bean it's all good :thumb up: xx

I lost 3.5 stone during my pregnancy because of morning sickness, heartburn and a general loss of appetite. Put it all back on again now though :blush:

My sickness seems to be easing now so no such luck!haha. Not complaining though,,happy to feel human again!x

Mine lasted until 23wks and then the heartburn kicked in! I was sick almost every day of my pregnancy - pretty sucky lol

Ooohhh nasty, I feel lucky listening to that. Hoping mine stays away for good now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->