Any big momma's out there?

I LOVE bubbles!!!! I bought a bubble gun and was playing with it with Erikah ... She tried to catch and eat the bubbles though

Hello! I am the proud mum of a 2 1/2 daughter. I was obese when I was expecting her, but seriously never worried about it. I just found out I am pregnant again (yay!) I tried and tried to lose weight from the time I had my dd until now, but have been totally unsuccessful. I knew how much I weighed when we started ttc, but now that I'm actually prego, I'm constantly aware of my weight! I'm so stressed about being so heavy. Instead of being overjoyed and relaxed like I was last time, I'm stressed and filled with anxiety. Btw, all of my other pregnancy symptoms are different too...no nausea or tender breasts. Help! I'm a wreck:(

Hello sweetie - congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to the club!

Why do you feel stressed about your weight? Are you worried about comments or that it will cause you problems?

Are you heavier than when you got pregnant with your daughter?

How far gone are you now?

Sorry didn't mean to make it sound like 20 questions lol!

I don't know if you have ready any of the thread but I was 20stone 6lbs when I got pregnant and had no problems really apart from being sick almost every day because of extended morning sickness and heartburn.

I am 7 weeks gone and about 2 st more. I am stressed about the baby's health and my own...maternity clothes, a nice defined bump, hearing heart beats and really feeling kicks. I think the first time I just had no idea what to expect so everything was new & easily accepted as normal. This time, nothing is the same and I'm older. Because I had such a great pregnancy last time and have been such a natural mum (totally unexpectedly so) I know the stakes and I can't seem to forget that I've increased the risks by being 16st 10.

I have to add this is completely out of character for me because I have a very positive outlook normally!

Hello, again! Sorry to rapid post, but I think I'm mostly hormonal. I've been reading the board posts from the beginning and I'm feeling so much better. Thank you all for sharing you experiences! They have been super helpful.

My first scan is Nov 3. Last time they gave me a print out for each (I have other health complications so last time I had close to 10!)

Thank you again for sharing!

Congratulations Blessedmum and :hugs:, glad you've felt more reassured reading this thread

I fell pregnant at 16st 6 and never had any health or scan issues. Midwife never even mentioned I had a high bmi until I told her at 32 weeks pregnant. I didn't have GD. I had a scan at 6 +5 and saw my little man perfectly.

Anytime you feel concerned have questions or just 'hormonal' - then we are always here :hugs:

The no symptoms isn't a bad thing, every pregnancy is different and doesn't indicate there's an issue. I know it's difficult as you dont want to feel sick and sore boobs etc but it's reassuring you have them...... When I was pregnant I would have symptoms one week and not the next then stopped at 10 wks and came back at 16wks so try not to think about it too much (easier said than done)

Hey chick! As I said I was 20.5 stone when I got pregnant. I had an anterior placenta too but still felt lots of kicks from quite early on!

There are lots of places that do plus sized maternity wear - next, dorothy perkins, bon prix - or I just bought elasticated trousers and skirts!

I didn't have sore boobs at all really, just a little bit of achey nipple every now and then but not for long.

I had no problems with my scans - despite the copious amounts of belly flab!

I was worried about Fran's health because I couldn't eat very much and was sick alot, she was measuring a little small at one point, but she had a good growth spurt and was born a healthy 7lbs 9oz :thumbup:

We are here to give you all the support you need love - keep us informed :hugs:

With a small amount of hesitation i say "I'm Back!"

Got my faint pink positive this morning, af isn't due til Sunday. It's funny that i was just at my doctors on Monday complaining about not being pregnant again yet :wacko:

Oh, Sammy, that is awesome. I'm praying too!

Everyone: thank you for all your welcomes! Feeling great! First scan in one week!

Hi everyone, hope you don't mind me posting :)

I'm a big mum... at my 6 week post birth check I weighed almost 17 stone :wacko: so much for me thinking I'd not gained any weight during pregnancy :lol: I'm now a size 20 and I have that awful mummy apron from giving birth.

Hope everyone is ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->